TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FeArHaVoC

10 Years of Classic RAW Moments

Guest Ravenbomb

hmm...Owen tribute, or Foley title win? Choices...Owen tribute was...well, the Owen tribute, and it was in St. Louis, hometown, but the Foley win was just awesome...

I'll have to go with the Foley win...I don't know why..

Guest DARRYLXWF

I've just finishing watching my old 'Austin vs McMahon' video, and the moments those two had were AMAZING. It's a little depressing to think we've got Lesnar and Show as the headliners now.

Guest bravesfan

For emotional purposes, the Owen Tribute Raw.

For sheer excitement and adrenaline, Stone Cold versus Iron Mike. That was AWESOME. Close seconds would be the Foley title win and Hogan challenging the Rock.

Guest Retro Rob

I think most of the moments the WWE listed shouldn't even be considered, but whatever. I picked the Fake Title Win for Y2J because it was my biggest markout moment since the Shawn Michaels' days. Speaking of which, why aren't there any Shawn moments listed? He is the fucking WWE champion you know.

Guest Angle-plex

Triple H winning the title isn't on there!?!

I'll say Y2J Arrives , just 'cause.

Guest El Satanico
Iron Mike vs. Stone Cold

This is the Mike Tyson/Stone Cold confrontation that made the news around the nation.

Heh...I thought they were referring to a match between Austin and Iron Mike Sharpe.

For some reason i totally forgot about Tyson.

Guest bravesfan

Besides confrontations with Bret and hyped returns, Shawn's greatest RAW moments involve him getting his ass kicked (i.e. thrown into car window by Corporation, collapsing mid-ring, Sid's multiple powerbombs, UT destroying him before RR '98).

Guest eiker_ir

i voted yesterday for 'Jericho Arrives'

i didn't voted for the 'Never happebed' cuz they would think :

''see? they liked that Jericho didn't win and HHH kept the title. Push HHH''

so Jericho Arrives...best moment ever

Guest cabbageboy

I voted for Foley's title win, mainly because I was jumping up and down. I hadn't read spoilers either since I was home from college and had no computer back then.

I can't believe the ECW invasion show from last year isn't on here. That was perhaps the best angle I've ever seen even if it was pissed away by the end of the show when Steph was announced as ECW owner.

Guest AndrewTS

What is?

The Black Wedding

I'm sure HHH ruining the renewing of vows was a fave of Steph--she got tons of attention due to her nip slips, which I'm sure is appealing to her in a perverse manner.

Mick Foley NEVER won the "WWE Championship"--ugh...I hate the rewriting of history.

But my face would likely be Y2J's debut or one of the Foley moments. His stuff with Vince, the Dude Love stuff, or even simple things like riding a gurney down the ramp (WHEEE!!!) the guy's a funny mofo.

What is?
The Black Wedding

I'm sure HHH ruining the renewing of vows was a fave of Steph--she got tons of attention due to her nip slips, which I'm sure is appealing to her in a perverse manner.

Mick Foley NEVER won the "WWE Championship"--ugh...I hate the rewriting of history.

But my face would likely be Y2J's debut or one of the Foley moments. His stuff with Vince, the Dude Love stuff, or even simple things like riding a gurney down the ramp (WHEEE!!!) the guy's a funny mofo.

The Black Wedding was when Undertaker tried to marry Stephanie. He dressed her in black and tied her to his symbol.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I voted for Zamboni 3:16. The crowd was literally about to blow the roof off of the Joe Louis Arena when Austin flew off of the zamboni, over the human wall of policemen, and onto McMahon. It was such an awesome visual, and I still mark out for it every time I watch the Austin v. McMahon video.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest deadbeater

My moment wasn't there!! 11/06/00 The arrival of Nora Grteenwald as Molly Holly.

Guest Human Fly

It was down to "Y2J Arrives" and "Iron Mike vs. Stone Cold" and I voted for the latter.

Tyson was still a huge star, and when Austin came down I thought it was going to be mutual admiration society. Then when they started shoving and chaos took over and in the background JR was like "Tyson and Austin! Tyson and Austin!" It was great.

Guest Kinetic

The Rock/Austin "Beeper 3:16" thing should most certainly be on that list, as should Austin dispensing of the entire NOD with his pick-up truck. Of the things they have listed, I guess I'd go with Foley's title win.

The Rock/Austin "Beeper 3:16" thing should most certainly be on that list, as should Austin dispensing of the entire NOD with his pick-up truck. Of the things they have listed, I guess I'd go with Foley's title win.

Austin taking out the NOD with his truck was from IYH: D-Generation X.

Guest Kinetic

I could swear there was a segment on RAW like that. I know I sure as hell didn't order IYH:DX, but I definitely saw that bit. All right, strike that one because whatever I'm thinking of obviously had no historical significance. Replace it with the Bret-Austin ambulance attack. This list should be about 75% Austin moments, in my opinion.

Guest AndrewTS
What is?
The Black Wedding

The Black Wedding was when Undertaker tried to marry Stephanie. He dressed her in black and tied her to his symbol.

Who the hell would vote for that one?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
Too bad Raw is Quad II isn't up there. I'd vote for the world's shortest comeback.

I so agree..

Interesting note, I think we are 30 Smackdowns away from 200 (the past Smackdown was #170)

Guest geniusMoment

They should make a list of raw's funniest moments. All time funniest moment has to be when Mankind tried to get vinces keys out of his corvette after austin poured concrete in it. "It isn't so bad Dad, I think we can fix it"

or how about the time Mick entertained vince while austin was outside the building with a gun

Guest Slapnuts00
LotC I love that pic of Chono kicking Joanie Laurer's head off! Get out of Japan bitch!!

No, keep her in Japan, we don't want her back here!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
LotC I love that pic of Chono kicking Joanie Laurer's head off!  Get out of Japan bitch!!

Especally since we need to see a Vader/Lauer match in NOAH.

LotC I love that pic of Chono kicking Joanie Laurer's head off!  Get out of Japan bitch!!

We have to wonder if Vader could carry Joanie in a match.

...and by the way...I kinda liked her when she was Chyna. Then again, I still mark for Hogan....

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

We have to wonder if Vader could carry Joanie in a match.

...and by the way...I kinda liked her when she was Chyna. Then again, I still mark for Hogan....

Well since it would consist of three minutes of Vader stiffing Joanie to hell I'd say... yes.

Guest Lord of The Curry

Ah, I see the new sig is well recieved. I just follow a simple formula......

Chyna + Chyna in pain + Chono = Everybody wins!