TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Week 22

Guest dreamer420

Thanks Dames. I missed the show this week due to TV troubles but you seem to have covered everything nicely.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Great review.

And it's probably the first time we agreed on match ratings up and down the card.

One more thing:

PUSH ALEX WINTERS!!!!!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm not joking when I say push that kid.

He's got a decent look, had some solid transitions and bumps great.

Put him on the slow track in the X division, and people could get behind him.

You're 100% right about JJ/Truth. Truth did a wonderful job adjusting his offense (by adding in some high risk moves, and even countering some JJ moves) when JJ came ready to counter all of his big moves.

That's what I think was missing from the Styles/Lynn match. Lynn countered everything Styles had, and Styles didn't adapt at all. Hell...Lynn even bested Styles new cheating thing.

That's what I think was missing from the Styles/Lynn match. Lynn countered everything Styles had, and Styles didn't adapt at all. Hell...Lynn even bested Styles new cheating thing.

I'm just so tired of it. We've already established that Lynn in the better of the two, Plumtree's interference is just making things worse.

Dames

Guest Basswitch

AJ vs. Jerry is overdone. It has Jumped the Shark.

They need to use new x division Talent like kid Kash, The SAT, The Eliveses, Ez money, sonny siaki, tony mamaluke, chris Daniels, shark boy , ect.

Guest dreamer420
That's what I think was missing from the Styles/Lynn match.  Lynn countered everything Styles had, and Styles didn't adapt at all.  Hell...Lynn even bested Styles new cheating thing.

I'm just so tired of it. We've already established that Lynn in the better of the two, Plumtree's interference is just making things worse.

Dames

I think Plumtree only hurts AJ's X Division matches. The matches that these guys are wrestling are not in need of outside interference from managers and would be better off without them.