TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Can we say HOLY SHIT?

Last week...It was Don West and Jeremy Borash. This week...none other than JERRY JARRETT!

"Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that after a day of far too much Turkey, I enjoyed your report, found it to be very fair reporting, and you had me in stitches laughing several times.

Jerry Jarrett"

*faints*

Dames

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

yeah...well...

I got an email from Cheeks about my preview asking me to start writing that he should be on the show again.

Guest Tony149

Wow. Who would of thought this would happen. That must of been a thrill for you, Dames, knowing the guy at what's basically the #2 fed in North America took time to e-mail you.

Free stuff! Ask for free stuff! Do it for us, Dames. Do it for the SmartMarks. Well, at least for me & Bps. :)

Next week, Vince McMahon PMs Dames.

Guest Jobber of the Week

If Vince Russo found my email address, I'm afraid he'd start trying to share his ideas. :lol:

He needs to go find that guy from 1Wrestling with all the shitty angles in his head. They could work together well*.

*"well" being relative

Guest Kotzenjunge

You mean Marky Mark, er, Tommy Fierro?

Is he still employed by them? I haven't been to 1wrestling in a looooooong time.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Raven_Effect01
Yeah, if any Vince emails me next week, its the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling.

Both Vinces seem to be Anti-Christs of Professional Wrestling if you think about it.

Anyway, I'm glad it was just Jerry Jarrett PMing you and commending you on your write-ups for NWA-TNA because at first when I read the title of the thread, it sounded like Russo had regained booking power or something. Thankfully it wasn't.

Guest eirejmcmahon

Dames, I was glad to see that you didn't let the spotlight from NWATNA stop you from giving the show a pretty harsh going over - fair play to you.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Dames...you cunt...you great-reviewing cool-as-fuck lucky-SOB cunt...

Dames, congrats on the good review from JERRY F'N JARRETT!!!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Jingus, I think you should do that...

I think its about time for Dames to get a "relationship" there :)

Guest Julio Fantastico

There goes my idea of sending fake e-mails as Jerry Jarrett to Dames... bah.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Julio, send 'em as "Mike Tenay" or "AJ Styles"...

OR...

Julio, send one to Dames as "Ace Steele" saying "YOUR REVIEWS OF MY MATCHES COST ME A JOB, JERKY!"

Guest RedJed

Congrats Dames, you deserve the recongition! If you keep it up who knows, they might offer you a position in the company!

Guest goodhelmet

the great thing about this is that i felt dames was even harsher on the company this week than in previous weeks. i was concerned he would let up because of the recognition from borash and west. be honest to yourself and honest about the product and it's all good!

Guest teke184
Last week...It was Don West and Jeremy Borash. This week...none other than JERRY JARRETT!

"Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that after a day of far too much Turkey, I enjoyed your report, found it to be very fair reporting, and you had me in stitches laughing several times.

Jerry Jarrett"

*faints*

Dames

*Walks in, spits water, sees JERRY F*CKING JARRETT dropped an e-mail to Dames, tears quad*

DAMN man, congrats!

Guest Muzz

Wow, that really does rule. Congrats Dames. I also like how Jerry is taking time out to read the reviews of his product, good man.

Congrats once again.

Guest Nevermortal
Perhaps everyone missed that Cheeks emailed me...

I mark for Cheeks.

Oh, Bob, he's a grotesquely obese fat man who wrestled in week 2, then never again.

Guest goodhelmet
Perhaps everyone missed that Cheeks emailed me...

from re-reading the post it appears like you were joking. tell me cheex did NOT email you!

Guest Slapnuts00

He came out with The Brown Eyed Girl! I remember that! That guy looked like he had trouble moving...

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

hey dames...you know...maybe Jerry likes music...point him in the direction of one of my reviews....please?

Guest goodhelmet

dude, i don't know what kind of music you listen to but unless it's some hillbilly shit, i doubt jarrett is listening to the same sounds

Guest bob_barron

hey dames...you know...maybe Jerry likes reading tape reviews...point him in the direction of one of my reviews...please?