TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tony149

Bloody, Battered & Beaten

Guest Tony149

BLOODY, BATTERED & BEATEN is Sunday, December 29th.

This thread will be used as the booking sheet for the show.

Matches announced:

Last Man Standing - Written by BPP

BPP vs. Tony "The Body"

OaOast North American Title Match - Written by Alfdogg

TK vs. AP

Guest Anglesault

I hate not knowing my match! This is the first PPV where I didn't know my match basically before the previous PPV was over!

Guest Tony149

Actually, you don't have a match that I know of...yet. The original plan called for a 6-Man Tag, but that's been changed so me & BPP could do our match.

Guest Anglesault

Hehe. Tony, I thought you just said i didn't have a match. Isn't that silly? No, really, what's the match.

Guest Anglesault
We could always turn our Anglepalooza match into a 2-month feud :)

Eh, why the fuck not.

Guest The Superstar

Yeah, because seeing as BBB is at the VERY END of December and AP will probably be halfway through January, I figured there wouldn't be that much time to build a credible title match.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

whoever said zack was credible? :P

sorry buddy

had to take the wide open shot

Guest Big Poppa Popick

no, just storyline wise im sticking up for zack :)

we should figure out who is going for the title

it should either be a single bout or perhaps a fatal-fourway

would you like for me to write the match between us, i get the feeling its main event and weve already talked about how it ends

Guest Sandman9000

Sandman's open challenge: Christmas-style deathmatch.

I've got an idea that I'll PM BPP and Tony aboot. I won't start any work on it until after finals, though, but they start saturday, so, meh.

Guest alfdogg

Sandman...

I had an idea for a match between the two of us...I was building up to said match the past couple shows.

I'll PM you about it.

Guest Anglesault

Me and Superstar were working on an idea to make it a two month feud between us.

Guest alfdogg
Me and Superstar were working on an idea to make it a two month feud between us.

Really? Are you Brock or Show? :)

Guest Sandman9000

Aight, I'm more or less running the show now... as long as the powers that be allow me to, that is. Ahem.

Everything is to be sent to moi. I'm also under the assumption that I'm to post the show and come up with matches and blah blah blah, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm done with fall semester after Tuesday. I'm doing NOTHING for this before then, as my GPA is more important. After this, it's all aboot the show.

So, just lettin y'alls know.

Yeah, this was pointless, wasn't it?

Post count +1

Guest Sandman9000

::Yells "Abuse of Power" before a squadron of police arrive and violently beat Sandman to the ground::

Guest Zack Malibu

Alf, I had been thinking of doing me vs. you, but looks like you've got plans for a match with Sandman. The idea I had could be made into a 3 way though, so if you guys want to go ahead with it, just PM me and I'll let you know about it.

If it's Alf vs. Sandman, then I'll take on CWM in some type of match to basically blow off our mini feud that we've had for a while.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Sandman, the Tony/BPP match is being posted in our bookers only folder... its the main event of BBB, a 60 or longer minute lms match. if you cant see it, ill pm it to you in sections...the first 45 minutes are up

Guest SP-1

BPP and I talked about a Tag Team Tables Elimination match between DandyPoet/MysteryJingus and I agreed to write it.

Is there any special finish or some such for it?

Guest alfdogg

Actually it would be better if it was just me and Sandman. I plan on having this continue after this show.

Sign in to follow this