TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tony149

Bloody, Battered & Beaten

Guest Sandman9000

Zack is writing him/CWM, right?

That's the only one I need conformation on.

Guest Zack Malibu
Zack is writing him/CWM, right?

That's the only one I need conformation on.

Yes, I'm writing it. I'm trying to come up with a good gimmick for it, since it's the blowoff for the mini-feud so that CWM can take up with GreenMist.

And Superstar, don't get cocky young laddy, just remember who you had some MOTY's with ;)

Guest Zack Malibu

Update:

I'd like Zack vs. CWM to be a Hell In The Cell match. I assume this is OK, just wanting the approval of my cohorts Tony and BPP on it.

Thanks.

Guest Tony149

Alright. Just be sure to explain it somehow. Have Watts make an announcement before the PPV saying you wanted it that way to keep the aWo from running-in or something. There's a spoiler alert for ya.

Guest Zack Malibu
Alright. Just be sure to explain it somehow. Have Watts make an announcement before the PPV saying you wanted it that way to keep the aWo from running-in or something. There's a spoiler alert for ya.

Well, we still have IZ's to build it up, right (or did I miss something during my work-ridden sabattical?). We can build it up quickly, bringing up the history between CWM and myself (since we've "gone at it" since the moment I came into the thread) and I can write up a "video package", making the match seem special.

Guest Sandman9000

UPDATED CARD OF SEXUAL GOODNESS~!

Last Man Standing

Big Poppa Popick vs. Tony The Body

Written by BPP

OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship

AngleSault © vs. The SuperStar

Written by SS

Hell In A Cell, Special Guest Referee Green Mist

Zack Malibu vs. CobainWasMurdered

Written by Zack

OAOAST NATV Championship Match

Angle-Plex © vs. Thunder Kid

Written by Alf

Christmas Style Deathmatch

Sandman9000 vs. Alfdogg

Written by me

OAOAST Tag Team Titles Match

Double Tables

Mystery Weirdness Connection (Jingus & Masked Mystery Eskimo) © vs. SpiderPoet & El Dandy

Written by SP, recieved

Grudge Match

Caboose vs. Naz Mistry

Written by Caboose

That should be everything. Who doesn't have a match? I think only Flow and Reject. Flow still has the seX-Title, right? Maybe we should have those two throw down?

Guest evenflowDDT

Yea, but my lack of a match is my fault.

Err... because I've been taking rehab lessons from Kevin Nash! That Golem fellow SURE is interesting, and he doesn't have a match either. But he told me he'd probably send in a long, scathing, semi-blasphemous promo, if anyone else REJECTed from the PPV wishes to interrupt let me know, otherwise I'll just ride the A-Train to Jerichoville, C-A! Actually, if I'm riding the A-Train I'd be in the main... :rolleyes:

Guest Sandman9000

Bumpin the PPV thread wit some updates.

Last Man Standing

Big Poppa Popick vs. Tony The Body

Written by BPP- recieved

OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship

AngleSault © vs. The SuperStar

Written by SS

Hell In A Cell, Special Guest Referee Green Mist

Zack Malibu vs. CobainWasMurdered

Written by Zack

OAOAST NATV Championship Match

Angle-Plex © vs. Thunder Kid

Written by ?

Christmas Style Deathmatch

Sandman9000 vs. Alfdogg

Written by me

OAOAST Tag Team Titles Match

Double Tables

Mystery Weirdness Connection (Jingus & Masked Mystery Eskimo) © vs. SpiderPoet & El Dandy

Written by SP, recieved

Grudge Match

Caboose vs. Naz Mistry

Written by Caboose

OAOAST X-Title Match

The Golem © vs. Reject

Written by Evenflow (I assume)

Added X-Title match, noted that I've recieved the ME, and we need a writer for the NA match. Other then thatm please try to get all of your stuff into me before X-Mas if all possible, meaning in about a week. Thank you.

Guest Tony149

AP/TK? Isn't that the match Alf put a S.M.A. (Save My Ass) on? If he can't find anybody...I'll take one for the team and write it. And I'll probably write a promo, plus the credits.

Guest Angle-plex

I wish TK still posted here. That way we could, you know, actually work out a feud. :lol:

Guest Thunderkid

Yeah, that's just what my overness needs, a feud with Agnes (j/k)

I am very grateful for the push I've received, especially with as little as I've shown up.

Guest The Superstar
I am very grateful for the push I've received, especially with as little as I've shown up

For real! You should be jobbing to Agnes or something!

...oh, wait.

Guest The Superstar

Wait a minute...I just realized something...

Why the hell am *I* writing the World Champion's match? If he's so great that he deserves to be World Champ, shouldn't HE have enough responsibility to write the match? Hmm...maybe I should book myself to win after all... ;)

Guest Tony149

The Champ can't write. We're talking A-Train vs. Big Show match writing level. :D

Seriously, AS says he can't write a good match. I can't either but I get by because I...decide your fate! CUE: Spooky Music

Guest Zack Malibu
The Champ can't write. We're talking A-Train vs. Big Show match writing level. :D

Seriously, AS says he can't write a good match. I can't either but I get by because I...decide your fate! CUE: Spooky Music

Actually, AS helped me out a few weeks ago with IZ, and I thought he did a good job.

Speaking of IZ, is it my turn :unsure:

Guest Angle-plex
I am very grateful for the push I've received, especially with as little as I've shown up

For real! You should be jobbing to Agnes or something!

...oh, wait.

I've held the belt for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if I lost it at the PPV.

Plus, it's not like I'm doing wonders for the North American Belt. :D

Guest Sandman9000

You can write any ending or match you want SS. It just has to get, "approved," first.

::Rubs hands together with evil glee::

Guest Tony149

Zack, I'm not sure. The order goes like this:

1. BPP

2. Zack

3. Sandman

Last week was SM, making this week BPP. But BPP has every IZ after a PPV. So either he's going to do two weeks in a row, or let you control this week.

Guest caboose

I'm currently collabarating with Naz (as soon as he gets online), as to our match at BBB.

It'll be done by sunday.

Guest Sandman9000

Uh, I was aiming for before X-Mas, but not even my match will be done before then.

Let's aim for Friday night at the latest, which will give me Sat. to put it all together and add any finishing touches, such as commentary where there is none, and it should be posted sometime Sunday afternoon, since weekend mornings don't exist to college students.

BTW, card and shite should be updated after IZ.

Guest caboose

Just a warning to y'all that my match with Naz is an absoloute spotfest. I've been reading a lot of the work since I've been gone, and you guys write some good flowing matches. But for those who don't remember my matches, they were just descriptions of the major incidents.

So my match will be the weak link at the show.

Sign in to follow this