TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SWF Storm Predictions

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Welllll, nobody did it yet...so MY TURN!

SINGLES MATCH

Mistress Sarah vs. Jay Dawg

-JD's gotten better.  He's allied with Thugg.  Sarah might be shaking off some rust...but I mark for that whip lady.  Sorry, JD.

NON-TITLE, NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Hville Thugg vs. Spider Nekura

-If someone's going to beat Thugg in a singles match soon, Spider could be the man.  Since this is non-title, I wouldn't be surprised to see a storyline pin for Spider no matter who writes...but all things considered, I'm still going to say that Thugg gets the duke, only after throwing Spider through two car windows, beginning a vicious counting streak that will only end in the month of May, when the angry black man throws a returning Stone Froze Jack Houston through 10 consecutive windows...

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

The Boston Strangler vs. The Prophet

-I think Prophetcast is gonna write this time...and I think he's going to win before coming to run around me really really really fastlike to try to take the ICTV title.

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

Mark Stevens & Longdogger Pete vs. Thoth & Edwin MacPhisto

-Well, this is weird as hell, but it should still be pretty cool.  Pete gets to hang with some more vets, and me and Thoth team up which should be pretty fun.  I know Mark writes great tag matches when paired with a regular partner, but I don't know how good he is with someone he's not familiar with...and I know Thoth is a pretty good tag writer, being the champ and all...and I think I'm pretty good...and hell, LDP wrote some great XF9 tags back in the day too!  Wargh!  Head exploding!  Pirates to win!

DOUBLE JEOPARDY MATCH FOR SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

[Fallout vs. El Luchadore Magnifico] vs. [sacred vs. Xstasy]

-This match will be hell for the marker.  The double jeopardy stip is very cool, considering the last time we used it was for Stubby's world title defense in June, I thik, so it's been a while.  Any one of these guys could easily walk away with it, and I'm rooting for my buddy Mag to pull it out, but I'm picking Xstasy.  If this were being booked, he'd be the third man in the world title match, no question.  It's being written, of course, but I still think X's involvement with Thugg will give him the extra boost he needs to write a great match and win it.

Plus, X has a bulldozer.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

SINGLES MATCH

-Fuck you Edwin! The Prince of Destruction destroys the Princess of Pain!

-Oh fuck... Like Edwin said, if anyone can beat Thugg at the moment, it's this guy. But I gotta be loyal to Da Pound!

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

-Prophet makes Stranglabitch his bitch.

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

-I say Thoth and Edwin get the duke... FUCKING NOT!!! Mark and LDP fucking cream their bitch asses! Teach that slut to vote against me!

Fallout has defeated all three of these men one on one... the only one to do so, and he fucking deserves that title shot! BAM!!!!!!!

Guest Perfect_Bo

SINGLES MATCH

-Normally I would pick JD, because, well, he's alright...  But, fuck "DA POUND" been on my dick...  They aint shit, so Sarah, whip his ass, with the whip...

-Hmmm, Fuck Thugg and his pound mother fuckers..  Dan, errr, I mean Spider, treat that fat bastard a lesson..  Spider to win.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

-I dont give two flying fucks about these two mother fuckers, but they both are cool with me, so I call a double countout or DQ for both of their ass holes..

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

-Fuck all of them mother fuckers except Mark, Him and I have a history and I respect his work ethics...  Mark and his bend over bitch to win.

-Fuck Da pound, so Sacred is out..  Fuck people that was in Da pound, so X is out...  Fuck spanish mother fuckers that dont know spanish, so ELM is out...  Fallout rocks...

Bo

So fuckin what.

Guest TheSatanicAngel
They aint shit, so Sarah, whip his ass, with the whip...

Oh, I intend to.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Tsk tsk...

...such langauge on this thread!

We don't want to look like a bunch of ill-manner ruffians, do we?

Mothernature say, perish the thought!"

Guest crusen86

...Bo, nice language.

SINGLES MATCH

- What?

- Hmm... Tough. Uh... Spider with the upset, yeah.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

- Uh, Strangler, since he's undefeated in singles competition. If only by default.

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

- What?

- Mag's good at this weird ass stip match stuff. Sacred has got a chance if he does it while he's awake. Uh... I dunno, anyone can win this. I'll say Fallout, to finally give himself a title shot.

Guest Perfect_Bo

I apologize for fuckin cursin, my intentions was not to fuckin curse and shit..  But frankly, I really dont give a flying two fingers up your ass fuck..  

Why am I fuckin talking like this?  Does it fuckin matter?  NO fuckin way, cause I dont give a fuck..

Fuck, Fuckity, fuckin, fuck, fuck...

Fuck the world and dont ask me for shit..

Fuck Da pound..  They've been on my dick

FUCK

God it feels good to fuck, errr, say fuck, errr, both of it...

FUCK

Bo

Guest Shawn

Ugh... damn Sarah's sig vid. It makes load up times slow...

SINGLES MATCH

- "Wha-Peesh!"

- I'd love to see Spider take this one but I'm gonna have to go with Thugg's match. Please, prove me wrong.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

- Hmmm... TBS' match.

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

- Uhh...

- Fallout!!! I just hope he doesn't get a case of writer's block, becuase this has been a long time coming for him. He's quite possible the most underrated guy in the fed.

Guest Perfect_Bo

Fuck Underrated and shit, he's the fuckin best in the league that has yet to be fuckin notice..  He will become champion and I will laugh at all of ya mother fuckers that thought other wise..  I'm a fallout Fuckin Mark and so fuckin what..

You know what's weird..  Him and I been enemies and shit since the JL and have yet to have a fight..  That's fuckin weird, but fuck it, I dont want to get my ass kick by him, cause he's the fuckin man...  

Mother Fuckers dont know how good he is, but others do..  Fallout, prove those mother fuckers that doubted you and beat the shit out of them mother fuckers...  They've been on your dick...  

MOTHER FUCKERS...  Say that I'm foolish and shit..

Fuck you..

Bo

Guest Spider_Nekura

SINGLES MATCH

- Uh...Dawg.

- Well my match is either going to be non existant or an absolute pile of shite. Thugg decimates Spider.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

- Close match. Strangler's good, he's Clan what do you expect? But Prophet's that ickle bit better. Prophet.

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

- Interesting teams. I can't see Thoth and MacPhisto losing...

- Fallout. Then he'll go on to win the World Title.

Oh and just to fit in...FUCK

Guest HVilleThugg

SINGLES MATCH

- I'm not sure how rusty Sarah is, but I'll be interested to see how she does in her return.  However, JD's got the backing of Da Pound, so he'll take this one, but not before Sarah gets over on him in a big way.

- All I can say is that I know what's going to happen, and I'm not telling.  I just hope one day I can get a legit match against Spider because he's one of the people I'm afraid of in this fed.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

- If ProphetCast writes to his abilities, he's damn hard to beat.  However, I'm going with Dr. Strange Love on this one because he always writes his ass off.

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

- This is a bizarre match, to say the least.  Edwin is an amazing talent who can contend for the main event whenever he so desires, so he and Thoth will take it here.  However, it won't be without controversy as Thoth and MacDaddy manage to beat more on themselves than anyone else.

- Well, based on storyline, I think we all know who I'd like to see win.  However, Sacred's down with Da Pound, so it's hard to root against him.  But, writing a match against him will be a severe headache since we are boys, so...I'll just say I don't know, but I'd like to see X pull it out.

Da "wanting everyone to remember not to use HVT" H

Guest HVilleThugg

SINGLES MATCH

- I'm not sure how rusty Sarah is, but I'll be interested to see how she does in her return.  However, JD's got the backing of Da Pound, so he'll take this one, but not before Sarah gets over on him in a big way.

- All I can say is that I know what's going to happen, and I'm not telling.  I just hope one day I can get a legit match against Spider because he's one of the people I'm afraid of in this fed.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

- If ProphetCast writes to his abilities, he's damn hard to beat.  However, I'm going with Dr. Strange Love on this one because he always writes his ass off.

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

- This is a bizarre match, to say the least.  Edwin is an amazing talent who can contend for the main event whenever he so desires, so he and Thoth will take it here.  However, it won't be without controversy as Thoth and MacDaddy manage to beat more on themselves than anyone else.

- Well, based on storyline, I think we all know who I'd like to see win.  However, Sacred's down with Da Pound, so it's hard to root against him.  But, writing a match against him will be a severe headache since we are boys, so...I'll just say I don't know, but I'd like to see X pull it out.

Da "wanting everyone to remember not to use HVT" H

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Double posting slut... Way to up that post count! (Y)

I suppose I should be loyal to Sacred and Da Pound for that Main Event... but it's Fallout dammit!

Meh, Let's see Sacred win that big one!

Guest Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

-Whip Chick all the way!

-Fat Albert squashes Peter Parker!

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

-I've been watching Strangler for a long, long while.  He's good, and he shall get even better.  Strangler to win.

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

-Thoth and Edwin.  Together, they are just too damned scarily talented.  First time I've ever picked against Mark, and for good reason.

-This... is very, very hard.  Any one of the men could win it in all fairness, as each is extraordinarily talented.  Fallout and ELM have had their title chances before, so I'm hoping someone in the second bracket wins myself.  X makes the most sense, but I honestly think Sacred can do it, and I will mark out like the penultimate fanboy if he does.  Either way, second bracket.

Guest crusen86

So let me get this straight... Don't write a promo about Thugg on Storm?

Guest Zero_Cool

*reads the card*

Sarah's back?  That's news, actually.

WB, Sarah.

Guest TheSatanicAngel

Thanks, Munich.  I made the decision the night before the card came out, so didn't tell anyone.

I just hope I still have what it takes.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Hmmm...

...still have what it takes to be a jobber?

I'm sure you can manage Sarah.

Mothernature says, what?"