The Card:

C4/Insane Luchadore vs "Mountain" Mike Moran/Jack the Ripper

SJL Ejiropean Championship, 2/3 Falls

Ejiro Fasaki Vs. Janus

Wildchild vs Arianwyn Rivenstone

SJL World Heavyweight Championship Match

Johnny Dangerous Vs Fugue

Well due to the explosive debute of this C4 guy, i must go with him and IL. I'm not sure why but i think this one could be another WF bound in record time.

-C4/Insane Luchadore

Janus vs Ejiro Fasaki

SJL Ejiropean Title, 2/3 Falls

Ejiro is dead set on retaining that title till he dies. He has done a hell of a job so far, and i think he is going to hold onto it for now.

-Ejiro

Arianwyn is stepping up the card rather quick. Almost too quick in my opinon as i feel Wildchild's experience may give him a bigger edge. Arianwyn could surprise us though..

-Wildchild

Johnny Dangerous vs Fugue

SJL World Heavyweight Championship

Well Fugue and me are now 2-1 on matches against each other. With the last match(The handicaped Match) taking all of my creativity out of me, i thought i would have no hope here. However... I think losing gave me a new gust of wind! I've already written roughly 2000 words so far, and i really think this is starting to look like my best match ever!

-No prediction of course

Guest Goodear

The Card:

I predict that although I haven't read the last show yet... CIL4.

Ejiro Fasaki Vs. Janus

2 out of 3 is like, the best stipulation ever and will make the words come out a lot easier I think than that handicapped match I wrote. I really haven't been happy with my writing lately, so Janus can totally pull this out.

WildChild should pull this puppy out, since he's got to keep up with the rest of the Dangerous Crew and The Mag 7. Arainwyn needs a little more direction and strenght of purpose I think. She needs to bring the hate to someone.

One of you bastards better use the psychology I built up in the handy match. YOU'D BETTER! No prediction.

Hmm...I'll go with C4 and IL on this one.

Ejiro Fasaki Vs. Janus

I'm not going to guess on this. Ejiro has confidence in me, I have confidence in him....we'll wait and see.

Arianwyn to pick up a win after the Fisherman's Wharf Brawl.

Well, Fugue has Ejiro as M-7 backup, but in that event, Johnny seems to have Wildchild and Dace on his side....a second no guess here. Anything could happen.

(God, it's 3:09am and I sent in my match like...an hour ago. Why am I still up?)

Sign in to follow this