TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kingkamala

(in William Shatner voice)Too....many.....newbies

Guest New World Order of Wrestling

I'll take that bet. C'mon guys, I'm not some lowly troll who has stumbled upon this place. I know my boundaries, and besides - how can I get banned for simply stating my opinion? I like the New World Order.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
He was referring to Alina/Black Widow/Leena/Julio Fantastico/El Gigante Killa/I *heart* Stacy with that statement.

At least someone got that.

Guest kingkamala
I'll take that bet. C'mon guys, I'm not some lowly troll who has stumbled upon this place. I know my boundaries, and besides - how can I get banned for simply stating my opinion? I like the New World Order.

Well you say your a troll yourself, that's like screaming out BAN ME. Has their ever been a troll besides Metal Ed or Guy Smiley that hasn't been banned?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Metal Ed wasn't a troll. If you count Metal Ed as a troll then you'd have to count The Mysterious One as a troll too and he's never been banned.

I'll take that bet.  C'mon guys, I'm not some lowly troll who has stumbled upon this place.  I know my boundaries, and besides - how can I get banned for simply stating my opinion? I like the New World Order.

Well you say your a troll yourself, that's like screaming out BAN ME. Has their ever been a troll besides Metal Ed or Guy Smiley that hasn't been banned?

I am being sarcastic when I call myself a troll. You are all sooo predictable.

ack! cockroach posters!

CWM, I can and will squash you like a cock-a-roach. I rule this folder and I will once again reign supreme.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'd tremble in fear but I'm too busy not giving a fuck. If you want to waqste time trying to rule a folder on a message board your welcome to it.

*leaves*

I'd tremble in fear but I'm too busy not giving a fuck. If you want to waqste time trying to rule a folder on a message board your welcome to it.

*leaves*

Oh, you're so bad CWM. Your 'I don't give a shit attitude' is so refreshing here. And yes, I will rule this folder because I rule. Its time for a New World Order...brother.

Guest evenflowDDT

No, this actually isn't Brain 'cuz he's been here since February, just hasn't posted 'til now.

Jesus I'm late. I dunno what I'd teach a newbie other than how to not squirm during the open heart surgery footage in Night of the Bloody Apes (coming soon to An Exercise in Poor Taste near you!) or how not to go insane on dial-up that doesn't even work for a week since the power's out, or...

Guest SP-1

*nods to CWM*

A formal attempt at more experienced posters taking some newbs under their wing would either be hilarious or horrible. Of course, even if it's horrible I'm sure I'd still find it hilarious for some reason or another.

Spidah Po

I could see why the Brain would come back here though, but I am not him. Too bad so sad. You have all met me before though. Muhahaha-hahahaha-hahaha.

So when is someone taking me under their wing?

Wait, so can we ban this person? If not, let's take bets on who it is.

I have not done a single thing wrong. I have let all inhabitions go and began pimping the New World Order - OFF WITH MY NUTS!

Guest SP-1
Wait, so can we ban this person? If not, let's take bets on who it is.

I have not done a single thing wrong. I have let all inhabitions go and began pimping the New World Order - OFF WITH MY NUTS!

I really hope you meant, "OFF OF MY NUTS" or perhaps, "OFF MY NUTZ" or some equally retarded variation.

Because as it is, you have pretty much given your permission for someone to castrate you. Or ordered someone to leave with your edible nut of choice. I'm banking on castration, though. Only here, it'll be verbal before you're gone and rather public.

So don't say nobody warned you that you were bringing your eventual doom upon yourself.

Yep.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Who it is?

ALina, Prince Paul, Smarkzone, or some other fag.

Which is why I now call all trolls... Cockroach posters.

Because no matter how many times you ban them, they keep coming back.

a. I've never been banned

b. I find it damn SP thinks people will rip off my nuts via a message board because I 'gave' them permission. Sigh.

c. I am not a troll. Well, I may have been one in my previous incarnation.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I think this whole Kotz/nWo war is funny since Kotz is as much a post whore as anyone, and can be a troll often. He's just not as annoying as others who infect this forum.

Guest Will Scarlet

I would guess he would be from the old boards since he has been registered since February. Of course, from the sounds of it, he's one of those "NWOite" posters who pop up on message boards whenever some company tries to make an ill-fated attempt at bringing back the NWO, and one who vanishes shortly after the NWO flops again.

Guest Kinetic

It's Banky, right? And, no, Metal Ed was never a troll. He was a gimmick poster. There's a fine line between the two and it really all depends on whether or not the gimmick is funny and well-executed. "Guy Smiley" aka Guy Stokes was not a troll, whereas Punk Princess was.

Guest SP-1
b. I find it damn SP thinks people will rip off my nuts via a message board because I 'gave' them permission. Sigh.

"I find it damn . . . "

Forget something there, bubbles? I mean, like I always say, if you're going to say something about someone, at least make sure all the words are there.

Well, maybe that's the first time I've said it that way. But in spirit it's a long standing belief.

Also, had you used those skills of deduction I'm almost sure you were taught somewhere along the way, you would have seen that I was joking, at least halfway. Given this apparent lack of an ability to read posts correctly, I have to wonder how long your TSM career will be.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I think this whole Kotz/nWo war is funny since Kotz is as much a post whore as anyone, and can be a troll often. He's just not as annoying as others who infect this forum.

Like you?

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'm a troll? I think we need to review what the definition of troll is. Also, I didn't call him a post whore. Being someone registered since February yet only having 50-something posts is the antithesis of a post whore.

Guest EL BRUJ0

/\

||

||

Said by the man with "The New World Order" under his avatar.

Just pointing that out. As you were people.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If we're taking newbies under our wing or whatever, I hereby adopt Kotzenjunge.

It'll be awesome, I'll shave half of your head, and we'll stick some tattoos there, then, we can go catch the Dillinger Escape Plan/Mastodon tour that's going on right now, and you can get a busted nose. After that, a few weeks off for the holidays and whatnot if that's your bag, immediately followed by touring with Nile and Napalm Death.

Guest EL BRUJ0

To make it even sweeter, have him go to the shows in full raver mode (baggy pants, glow sticks, shiney shirt) and throw him into the pit the first chance you get.