TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bravesfan

Week 15 & 16 Pigskin Pick'Em RESULTS...

Guest bravesfan

MAD PROPZ~! to Agent of Oblivion, Kahran Ramsus, Kotzenjunge and Spaceman Spiff for for sharing the victory honors for Week 15...

For any scoring discrepancies, I provided a link back to the Week 15 Prediction Thread.

Follow this link, then PM me or post a reply if any mistakes were made.

If you can't remember which teams were victorious, follow this link to the ESPN.com Week 15 scoreboard.

AgentofOblivion17...12 correct predictions apiece

Kahran Ramsus17

Kotzenjunge17

SpacemanSpiff17

AgentBond3411

D'Lo White11

DrTom11

fazzle11

MarvinisaLunatic11

midnightburn11

razazteca11

thepinjockey11

AlwaysPissedOff10

Choken One10

kkktookmybabyaway10

meanmaisch10

TheVoicesInYourHead10

converge2419

Flyboy9

bps218

DawnBTVS8

Human Fly8

imajackoff?8

Rabbiwilson138

Y2BigJ8

benoitrulz4life7

bravesfan7

El Satanico7

phoenixrising7

WillScarlet7

cartman20926

Kingpk6

More to come...

Guest DrTom

Gah. If only I hadn't blown the Lock of the Week. Every time I've used that, it's blown up in my face. Obviously, I need to be more ambivalent about my prognostications...

Guest bravesfan

Dammit, APO, it's Phil-A-delphia. :P

You don't how much trouble you've caused me with that...

Guest midnight_burn

Just like i predicted i would, it looks like i've blown it all right in the last 2 or so weeks. Oh well, at least i can say i lead for most of the season.

Guest bravesfan

In a week where only 4 people reached double digits, D'Lo White stood out above all others, taking home BOTH bonuses for Week 16. This will definitely shake up the standings going into Week 17...

For any scoring discrepancies, I provided a link back to the Week 16 Prediction Thread.

Follow this link, then PM me or post a reply if any mistakes were made.

If you can't remember which teams were victorious, follow this link to the ESPN.com Week 16 scoreboard.

D'Lo White23...13 correct predictions

razazteca11

Kingpk10

Agent of Oblivion10

El Satanico9

Kotzenjunge9

Spaceman Spiff9

cabbageboy8

So what? I liked Bubble Boy8

DrTom8

kkktookmybabyaway8

bravesfan8

Rabbiwilson_138

Kahran Ramsus8

midnightburn8

Choken One7

WillScarlet7

AgentBond347

imajackoff?7

Human Fly7

jimmynonose7

lonewolf2187

bps217

thepinjockey7

meanmaisch7

The Voices In Your Head7

phoenixrising6

AlwaysPissedOff6

benoitrulz4life6

DawnBTVS6

MarvinisaLunatic6

Y2BigJ6

Flyboy5

cartman20924

...AND THE GIANT SCOREBOARD IS NEXT!

Guest bravesfan

Progress Chart Key [TOP 25 ONLY]:

[+1] equals an ranking increase from last week

[-1] equals a ranking decrease

[-] equals no change

Remember, tiebreakers are currently broken by alphabetical order...

CUMULATIVE SCOREBOARD

Weeks Elapsed:16 out of 17

1. Kahran Ramsus 183[+1]

2. D'Lo White 181[+2]

3. midnight burn 178[-2]

4. cartman2092 164[-1]

5. MarvinisaLunatic 158[+1]

6. imajackoff? 156[-1]

7. WillScarlet 154[-]

8. AgentOfOblivion 150[+7]

9. The Voices In Your Head 149[-1]

10. meanmaisch 147[-1]

11. kkktookmybabyaway 144[+2]

12. Kingpk 143[-]

13. Kotzenjunge 143[+7]

14. bravesfan 142[-3]

15. phoenixrising 141[-5]

16. Always Pissed Off 139[-]

17. bps21 139[-3]

18. AgentBond34 138[-]

19 ChokenOne 138[-2]

20. DrTom 137[-1]

21. razazteca 130[+3]

22. Y2BigJ 128[-1]

23. Spaceman Spiff 126[+2]

24. El Satanico 125[-2]

25. Rabbi_wilson13 125[-2]

26. Human Fly 111

27. DawnBTVS 109

28. Lonewolf218 101

29. the pinjockey 95

30. Jimmy No Nose 93

31. fazzle 89

32. El Hijo Del Lunatic 80

33. benoitrulz4life 59

34. danielisthor 52

35. Flyboy 44

36. bricks 34

37. converge241 32

38. October Blood 31

39. RollingChop 25

40. goodhelmet 21

41. cabbageboy 17

42. MentallyNormal 15

43. RobEDangerously 14

44. VanSiclen31 14

45. Blackston 13

46. BBrian Brunzell 12

47. paranoid 11

48. BigPoppaKev 9

49. CanadianChris 9

50. KingofOldSchool 9

51. nocalmike 9

52. outcast11 9

53. RedGrangeMustLive 9

54. CED Ordonez 8

55. Dangerous A 8

56. So what? I liked Bubble Boy 8 - NEW!

57. Smell the Ratings!!! 7

58. raptor 6

EDIT: Fixed tags, edited out signature.

Guest Kotzenjunge

WOOHOO!! Persistence is paying off! If I have another superb week, I can crack the top 10!! It was fun chilling with DrTom for several weeks while hovering around #20, but business is business.

Not bad, considering I didn't start with the first week. To think, I'm starting to do really well at this after I rock the PPV predictions for two straight months.

EDIT: I wasn't here for the rules being laid out, so is this going to keep going into the playoffs?

Guest Fading Away
Just like i predicted i would, it looks like i've blown it all right in the last 2 or so weeks. Oh well, at least i can say i lead for most of the season.

Stop pretending that you forgot about the extremely beautiful Smartmarks diva that slapped all of you around.

Guest Fading Away
Fuck Alina.

I believe the answer "no" was said to this long ago. I won't stay away when there's no reason for me to be banned. Thanks.

Guest Kotzenjunge

BAN~!

Go back to ImpressingRoom, where your ass is being handed to you with every comment.

Guest Fading Away

Wanna-be goth teens with jealous comments do not count as "handing their ass" to me. I laugh at such insolance.

Anyway, now that we have heard from 2 of the unbiased souls about banning me... how about we get some valid opinions?

Guest Flyboy
I won't stay away when there's no reason for me to be banned. Thanks.

It was your drunk ass ASKING to be banned.

You got what you deserved.

Guest Fading Away

Yes, and I'm ASKING to be allowed to post under sober conditions. I'm not "The Brain", I am a fine poster here that has been banned because a few certain people don't like me (i.e. upset because I didn't do everything possible to be friends with them).

Guest Flyboy

If it is, then the mods don't know about it and I'm sure that those other posters would be banned.

Ugh... why am I even talking to you? *leaves thread*

Guest Kotzenjunge

See, if she hadn't deliberately trolled with the names after she was banned the first time, there might not have been a problem. So even if she was banned the first time for no good reason, she made good reasons with each subsequent return.

Guest Fading Away
If it is, then the mods don't know about it and I'm sure that those other posters would be banned.

Ugh... why am I even talking to you? *leaves thread*

Because you forgot to impress your friends on here by being a dick to me, when I did nothing to you.

See, if she hadn't deliberately trolled with the names after she was banned the first time, there might not have been a problem.

This is wrong. First off, I haven't "deliberately trolled" ever. Second, it's funny that we use this line of reasoning after the "OMG, we can't let her back on the board because she was banned once! That would create anarchy!"

Why don't we say the real reason here?

Kotz hates me because he never had a chance to fuck me, and Damian is a bigoted asshole that was upset because I didn't take his site "seriously". I think you also hate that I speak my mind. Sorry. I can be like the other dipshits that show "respect" to people due to post counts, and flame newbies because eye am sooo kewl.

You know what...I usually don't get myself involved in things ever, but for once, I'm going to set the record straight.

Yes, you did ask to be banned, which was a first although technically, you did nothing wrong. I wasn't even the one who pulled the plug on you. I was upset at the fact that every single thread you were in, you spewed out negativity just for attention claiming that this was your "real" self after you got insulted ONE TIME. You deleted Bps's articles on Smark Talk because of one comment and then resigned from TSM publicly, without letting me know first out of no where. Once again, I was annoyed, but this didn't change my opinion of you. Truth be told, I was actually debating re-instating you when you asked because of the fact that technically, you did nothing wrong but was thinking of a way to state it without people saying "she was banned, she should stay banned", a rule that I enforce.

Then, you fucked it all up with me. You began warning me to extreme levels on AIM every day, trying to "bully" me to let you back in. Still, I didn't mind. I knew you were upset. Incase you don't know...the higher your warning level, the slower your AIM works and the only way to stop being warned is to block the name, so I did. She got upset that I blocked her and created about 4 or 5 more names to insult, taunt and warn me. Even then, I was considering letting you back in.

Then, you decided to PM me and call me....and I quote "a fat fucking spic", insinuated that I was gay and basically called me every name in the book, including other racial epithets. Right there, you sealed your fate, Alina. You show your face on TSM, you are banned, simple as that. You will NEVER be let back in.

Go Away.

Dames

Guest bravesfan

Uhh...yes, this game WILL continue into the postseason.

I'm really hard-pressed as to how the scoring system should go. If anyone has any suggestions, just PM me.

Guest midnight_burn

Well if the game is continuing into the postseason then maybe i have a chance to somehow recover, 5 points isn't that much to catch back up.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

A couple thoughts...

1) Post-season play: how about taking the best pickers and putting up against each other on a weekly basis, or have the lowest postseason cumulative totals get booted off every week?

2) From my observations, I think it would be most effective if you all just IGNORED Alina every time she said something instead of telling her to "go away." (For the record, I could care less if she stays or goes, but this insanity has gone on long enough.) I think that just adds fuel to the fire, imo...

Guest Rolling Germans x3

Damian, ban me again... like I give a fuck. I can post whenever I want, make another name whenever I want, but I won't bother anymore. There's nothing worth getting in conversations about. Simply by making a "Dating I.E. folder for my friend, Jenni" forum proves what a shithole this has become. Other than the sports forum that has improved, every other forum is a bore. The good posters, and the idiotic ones to laugh at, are posting much less.

Now, to respond to your bullshit...

You know what...I usually don't get myself involved in things ever, but for once, I'm going to set the record straight.

Yuh huh... because you're above that. Sure thing.

Yes, you did ask to be banned, which was a first although technically, you did nothing wrong.  I wasn't even the one who pulled the plug on you.

Yes, Tom did. He's also said he wouldn't mind if I was posting again. However, you replied after this saying "I wish I was the one who banned her, that would have been fun..."

Why's that if I did nothing wrong?

I was upset at the fact that every single thread you were in, you spewed out negativity just for attention claiming that this was your "real" self after you got insulted ONE TIME.

It's not wrong, so why are you mentioning this? What about the hundreds of others posters who just post negativity? I've never said this is my "real self"... whatever that means. I said that I've always been the same person.

You deleted Bps's articles on Smark Talk because of one comment

I've never received an explanation from Bryan on this...

First off, why did he even mention me in his column? We've never talked, or even posted to each other. The only reason I can see is because that bigot jackass Kingpk, also on SmartTalk, was trying to "feud" with me, and he wanted to do the same.

Second, Why should I think he was joking? bps has NEVER shown any sense of humor in his life.

and then resigned from TSM publicly, without letting me know first out of no where.

I never gave the real reason why I was upset, and I sure as hell wasn't going to tell you, because you're the reason for it, you ignorant fucker. I knew that if I said anything bad about the owner of this site, I was going to be hated by everyone.

Remember when you approached me that I should harass Scotsman about doing my Thunder review, to get more people to the site? This alone kind of aggravated me... but I thought it was in good faith. Well, around this time you said this...

terrencehaggard: Dude, that Alina writer sux why'd you get her?

TheDames7: i'm using that bitch to get more hits for the site :)

Truth be told, I was actually debating re-instating you when you asked because of the fact that technically, you did nothing wrong but was thinking of a way to state it without people saying "she was banned, she should stay banned", a rule that I enforce.  

What about hhhruls? That name was banned, and Alfdogg openly admitted that it's him. Why isn't he banned? Oh, I forgot, because you're a lying cunt.

blah blah blah Leena's a racist and she's a meanie

Cry me a river. You get what you deserve.

Guest DrTom

Getting back on topic...

For the playoffs, I would make only the top 25 prognosticators from the regular season eligible. This rewards people who both played regularly and did well. I'd also do away with the 80% bonus, but keep the winner's bonus. Keep Locks, too, if the demand is high enough. Basically, take the top half of the participants and streamline the competition.

Guest bravesfan

Thanks Tommy. I do like the Top 25 thing, but there's a few out of the Top 25 that have been doing well as of late...

26. Human Fly 111

27. DawnBTVS 109

28. Lonewolf218 101

29. the pinjockey 95

30. Jimmy No Nose 93

31. fazzle 89

33. benoitrulz4life 59

35. Flyboy 44

These people, specifically. Maybe a play-in game or tiebreaker to get into the playoffs next week?