TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Well, see, IDrinkRatsMilk posted a pic (now not currently available, mind you) of him, and I noticed he looked like David Arquette. However, he was covered with fake blood, so somebody make the comment "after a long night with Courteney." Suddenly, the idea of cunnilingus on a menstruating woman came into the post, and Dames brought up earning his red wings...

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Thanks for the recap Corey. Dames that is way TOO MUCH INFO to be posting about your personal life. I don't even want to think about the thought of someone earning their red wings. I have to agree with Texas Small Arms that the thought of that is disgusting.

Guest crandamaniac

Yeah, that Dames, always changing the topics to whatever he wants to talk about. You'd think he owns this board!

Oh? What's that you said? He does own this board? Ooook then.

Guest Downhome

This is me...

me3.jpg

...and if you look closely in the background, you can see my speed bag, woohoo!

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I don't know what happened to my picture, but here it is again if you didn't see before.

my picture

Oh, and the blood on me isn't fake. I happened to have an extremely deep cut, so I smeared the blood on my face and took a picture. Since a picture like that can come in handy.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

All I said was that he looked like David Arquette after eating Courtney out while she was on the rag (which was t he obvious answer) IDrinkRatsMilk started the whole thing about actually doing the act and Dames added his two cents in. I can not possibly be blamed for this. Besides I'm completely against it and I'll just settle with giving my guy the blowjob for 3-5 days. He doesn't mind that at all.

Guest Flyboy
Besides I'm completely against it and I'll just settle with giving my guy the blowjob for 3-5 days. He doesn't mind that at all.

No normal guy would.

Unless you sucked at giving head. (... heh. That sentence was funny)

Guest YouDaFoo

Not to start anything, but Bob Baron, you looks like the biggest geek ever.

No offence brotha, I'm sure alot of people bugged you about it.

It's the glasses combined with that dorky ass smile!

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Here's me at the beach. Ladies, the line forms at the right...

meatbeach.jpg

Although, I think I need to put on some weight...

lol.

Hey about TSA puts up her pic.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Ehh, what Dames said wasn't all that bad. Think about what he's known for the most (at least in mine and Kinetic's minds), and if you've forgotten... ehh, he'll say it anyway. I think it's kinda refreshing when you run into someone who doesn't mind telling others that kind of stuff.

And do I look like a nerd? I've always thought I had a cartoonish cuteness about myself.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Jeff has gotten the Picture Goader title ever since an episode with him and a certain Alice In Chains Chick. She was some 15 or 16 year old goth girl (who WAS pretty attractive, I admit), but he was 21 and he stalked her all over the board and it was just weird.

I'm not stalking tsa (much) though.

He just likes what he found out tonight

Guest Flyboy

Any girl that sucks a dick is cool with me.

Unless she kisses me. Then, I smack a ho.

It wasn't just sucking dick. He should have already known that. It was the shaved part along with the masturbation part

Guest EQ

EQ

I've lost a little weight since this pic, but you can't really notice. I notice because I see myself almost every day.