TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SP-1

Who would you be?

Guest SP-1

Because I'm so often bored and stuff, I had an idea. If some people will list an actor/existing wrestler/person they'd like to have represent them, I'd like to see if I can cook up some nifty "vs" pics. You know, like WWE uses at a commercial break or something, with the people in the match posing real quick and freezing with the show's logo and stuff at the bottom of the screen.

If I can do it well, maybe it could be incorporated into the PPV's or something?

Just an idea.

SP

Guest Tony149

Jesse "The Body" Ventura or even "Ravishing" Rick Rude could be used for me. Ventura probably works/sounds best since I named my character after him.

Guest caboose

Crow Sting but that may cause a problem with ThunderKid.

Fuck it, I'm on a HHH vibe. Screw TK, I'm Sting!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :firedevil:

Guest J*ingus

A pic of Jason Voorhees (or a really macho-looking Phantom of the Opera, if you can find one) would work just fine for me.

Guest Zack Malibu

Either Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell (natch) or "The Franchise" Shane Douglas (preferably '96 era, no-goatee Douglas)

Guest SP-1

*cough*

spidersaultvs.jpg

It's a little rough, but I haven't really found a "system" for it yet. On the flipside, though, that may equal out to a fairly unique pic every time. Thoughts?

And no, I don't know why I picked the "Smoking Skull" belt. I guess because I was just playing around and I'm fond of it.

Guest Sandman9000

Nick Mondo, preferably where he is checking out the aftermath of the weedwhacker shot.

It's a disturbing pic, and I love it.

Guest The Superstar

I like the format...and I know it's a rough draft. But maybe it'd be better to have the people looking at the "camera". Good job though :)

Guest SP-1

Thanks, Popick. I'm working with what might be a template for an "IntenseZone" vs. pic.

Have something up later. Isn't boredom fun? :)

Guest SP-1

Superstar, let me know if you have a problem with how I used the IZ logo. I played with it alot and that's what I thought looked best, personally.

Hey, check it out!  The actual pic is down a few posts.  The one here was the exact same because I am an idiot.  Keep scrollin', yo.

Thoughts? Ideas? Criticisms?

Guest Tony149

That looks awesome, SP. Did red and black look ugly, since they are the main colors for IZ, and the color is blue for your last pic? Very small thing to point out, I know.

And SS, I'm the one who likes to use graphics the most (trademark for all PPVs), but I can tell you I'm using your logo for the Angles. Oh, and I'm probably going to PM you, concerning an idea for LA's PPV logo.

Guest SP-1

I just haven't figured out how to change the color for that particular gradient fill yet. If it's even possible. It's a metallic blue pattern that I thought looked cool. If I can ever figure out a way to make it red, I plan to. :)

Guest Big Poppa Popick

i just need to know what the link for the image for the iz logo is and i would be using it

:)

Guest Tony149

That's cool. The pic is still awesome, so it wouldn't be a problem if we stuck to that. We should probably hire you as another graphics designer. There's BPP, Superstar, and maybe you if you wanted -- having three people who could cook up some logos would be a plus.

Guest Zack Malibu

Didn't AS find something online a long time ago, about making our own Titantron videos?

At any rate, if there's nothing like that to do, if we all had our own logos, etc. we could use them as graphics before our matches, similar to how Saturday Night's Main Event used to do.

And the "match hype" shots SP has done I love.

Guest SP-1

That was simply enough.

Red version!

zackjingyred.jpg

Can't believe I didn't think of how to do it before. Easiest thing in the world, lol.

I'd love to help out with graphics.

EDIT: Well, I'm sure ranchoweb will have it up in a few . . .

Guest Tony149

Alright. So SP now joins BPP & SS as our logo designers. If we can get logos up for everybody, we can start using those graphics soon.

Guest Tony149

Alright. So SP now joins BPP & SS as our logo designers. If we can get logos up for everybody, we can start using those graphics soon.

Sign in to follow this