TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

The one and only 1/2/03 WWE Smackdown thread...

Guest Downhome

I am ready for SD because of two words --- AL WILSON. Wait, no damnit, I mean Team Angle! Woohoo, I can't wait to see them help Matt Hardy beat Brock, I really can't. We also have the Dawn Marie/Al Wilson/Torrie Wilson crap, so we take the great with the horrid I suppose. I still say that Durring the wedding, Dawn says no and that she was only using Al to really get at Torrie all this time, and then have someone new debut with Dawn to just destroy Al Wilson. Torrie then comes running down to hold her beaten father in her arms, and it kicks off a feud between Dawns guy, Vs. someone with Torrie, leaving the ladies on the side lines as nothing more than valets. Anyhow, get ready for Team Angle, and the rest of the SD crowd, because if it's anything like last week, we're instore for something that we'll all love, I hope. Not to mention that we're live tonight, so it should be interesting.

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Guest BoboBrazil

Team Angle are just jobbers on the road to Angle for Lesnar and if you think Matt Hardy will beat Lesnar you are crazy. This Dawn Marie/Al Wilson angle is useless and I can't see how they will have any worthwhile payoff to it. Undertaker will probably come back tonight, so we can have Smackdown's version of HHH holding people down.

Guest Mattdotcom

I fear the wedding will be the main event, proving once again that you don't have to be a wrestler to get the main event spot.

Like Steiner and HHH on RAW.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I'd like to see Steiner do a run in on the wedding and make Dawn Marie one of his freaks.

Guest The Superstar

I'm personally interested in seeing an A-Train face-turn, and a series of matches with the Big Show leading to Wrestlemania. Maybe throw Undertaker into the mix and you'd have a classic on your hands.

*Wakes up*

Team Angle, yeah. I bet Brock will beat Matt Hardy clean DESPITE Team Angle intereference. Just to show who the "real" Champion of Smackdown is.

Guest BoboBrazil

Why should there be anything positive? I remember last year when they got this 2 week break everyone thought the writers would come back refreshed and put on a great show, but it was just as shitty as before.

Guest The Superstar

Yeah, remember last year when we saw Chris Jericho cut a poolside promo in his speedo?

That was fun.

I'm sure the gal fans of Jericho enjoyed THAT one!

No matter if Brock wins, I just hope Matt/Shanny get a backstage skit. Not just them, of course...Eddy/Chavo need a backstage segment as well. As long as those two things happen, then my tape is happy.

*sigh* Yet I fear Torrie, Dawn, and Al (I REFUSE to put a " / " in there...that's just nasty!!) will get the most air time.

Guest DerangedHermit

Al Wilson is the most charismatic person on Smackdown! And Taker rules! I hope he feuds with Albert!

(sarcasm meter explodes)

Guest nikowwf

Why the negativity? Every week gives us at least one kick ass match, and this week will probably be no different. In addition, the angle from hell should end tonight, and Team Angle will be kicking someones ass.

Works for me...

Guest Gimmick Poster.com

Well, since I don't want to flood the thread later with gimmick posting, let me put in my comments now and you all can use your imaginations and sprinkle them into the conversation at the appropriate times..

*Smackdown is going to kick major ass! Thank God HHH isn't on here to ruin everything!*

*Good, we get to see more Team Angle. These two along with Angle are going to be the saviors of the WWE.*

*I'm expecting Eddie and Benoit to pull out a ***** match against whoever they go against. If it's a hoss then they carried the match!*

*Oh boy A-Train/Show/DeMott came out to NOOOOOOOO heat!!!! Stop pushing the big men Vince you idiot! Push he we tell you to push every fucking day!!!!*

*I hate HHH!!!!*

*That Benoit is just so fucking over! And Eddie is the best Rudo-Dick heel ever. Rudo Dick heel. Rudo Dick Heel!!!!! Did I mention Eddie is the best Rudo Dick heel ever?!*

*Los Guerreos!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Matt Hardy!! OMG LOL LOL111!!!!!!!*

*Team Angle!!!! Yes! Now have them go over everybody on the roster to make them credible!!!!!*

*FUCK What the FUCK is wrong with Vince?! Angle is made to look weak every FUCKING night!!!! Today, he wasn't allowed to go over every upper carder in 0.5 seconds and HE'S THE FUCKING CHAMP!!!!!! It's all about Brock "No Heat (Okay, he gets heat but I don't really want to admit it)" Lesnar!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! If Big Show is going to be in the family, he needs to be protecting ANGLE!!!!!! If someone DARE get in Angle's way he should FUCKING EAT THEM!!!!!! If a BABY gets in his way, HE SHOULD FUCKING PULL A FAT BASTARD AND EAT IT!!!!! If a mosquito sucks some of Kurt's precious blood he should eat the mosquito then somehow replace Kurt's blood with HIS OWN!!!!!! If Albert is going to be in that family he needs to be repulsing people with his fur so they can stay away!!!!! FUCK HEYMAN!!!!!! As for Team Angle, these guys are heels!!!!!! They need to be raping virgins, frying babies on griddles for Big Show to eat with maples syrup and grape jelly!!!!! The should be going over EVERY FUCKING MEMBER OF THE ROSTER IN 2 SECONDS SQUASHES just to show you don't FUCK with Kurt Angle!!!!!! As for Angle, he's bigger than the WWE. Every world leader should be forced to suck Angle's manly manhood, and if he can't get off, EXECUTE THE MUTHAFUCKERS!!!!!!! God and the Son of God should surrender heaven to Kurt Angle because ANGLE IS GOD!!!!!! He should go over both God and Jesus in a handicap match after Team Angle interference, BUT DON'T MAKE HIM LOOK WEAK!!!!!! That's how this angle SHOULD be booked!!!! SO FUCK VINCE, PAUL HEYMAN, STEPH, AND BROCK LESNAR!!!!!! And even though they have nothing to do with it and are on another show, FUCK HHH AND TEST!!!!!! AND FUCK SCOTT HALL FOR BEING DRUNK!!!!!! I'M SURE HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!! And why is Edge always calling people dork's!!!!!!! And did I mention the fact that I hate rap ONE BILLION TIMES despite the fact I can't even distinguish it and R&B, a totally different genre!!!! I did!!???! Good!!!!!!*

Enjoy Smackdown. :)

Guest AfricanAmerican
Gimmickposter.com: Okay. Thank you, fuck you, and goodbye.

i just wish everyone else would post theyre complaints now as gimmick did...

Guest nikowwf

Preview says TEAM ANGLE will be in action. WOOHOO! =)

BTW - question? Exactly how lame do you have to be to go to message boards just to be annoying?

niko

Guest Mulatto Heat
Gimmickposter.com:  Okay.  Thank you, fuck you, and goodbye.

i just wish everyone else would post theyre complaints now as gimmick did...

And I just wish those that constantly complain about the board would just take off and find another board more suitable to their tastes. Hell, I can probably recommend a few...

Although, he does have somewhat of a point with the Team Angle stuff. Too much putting the carriage in front of the horse.

Guest AndrewTS

How so? "Gimmick" is full of shit.

*Smackdown is going to kick major ass! Thank God HHH isn't on here to ruin everything!*

This hasn't been heard since HHH went to Raw.

*Good, we get to see more Team Angle. These two along with Angle are going to be the saviors of the WWE.*

This has some merit. However, while I dig Team Angle I'll wait until I see them wrestle to actually go to the lengths of putting a banner in my sig and hyping them.

*I'm expecting Eddie and Benoit to pull out a ***** match against whoever they go against. If it's a hoss then they carried the match!*
Okay, care to point out where one of the hosses carried a match for once?

*Oh boy A-Train/Show/DeMott came out to NOOOOOOOO heat!!!! Stop pushing the big men Vince you idiot! Push he we tell you to push every fucking day!!!!*

We want to see pushed guys that we like and even marks like, not ones that the office like. And most of us understand you don't push someone solely on smark love.

And usually hoss-hatred comments are saved for something like Kane beating everyone in the TLC match, or a news piece disgussing a plan for Vince to push Cowboy Jigglytits McGee over Austin on way to a World Title shot.

*I hate HHH!!!!*

He isn't on the show, jackoff, and I've almost never seen him mentioned.

*That Benoit is just so fucking over! And Eddie is the best Rudo-Dick heel ever. Rudo Dick heel. Rudo Dick Heel!!!!! Did I mention Eddie is the best Rudo Dick heel ever?!*

That's a Dean trademark, he doesn't post in the SD thread. So once again you are full of shit.

*Los Guerreos!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Most of us spell it correctly.

*Matt Hardy!! OMG LOL LOL111!!!!!!!*

We do mark out for Matt, but not in the 13-year-old teenybopper girl for Jeff manner.

*Team Angle!!!! Yes! Now have them go over everybody on the roster to make them credible!!!!!*

Who said this? I can't place it.

*FUCK What the FUCK is wrong with Vince?! Angle is made to look weak every FUCKING night!!!! Today, he wasn't allowed to go over every upper carder in 0.5 seconds and HE'S THE FUCKING CHAMP!!!!!! It's all about Brock "No Heat (Okay, he gets heat but I don't really want to admit it)" Lesnar!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! If Big Show is going to be in the family, he needs to be protecting ANGLE!!!!!! If someone DARE get in Angle's way he should FUCKING EAT THEM!!!!!! If a BABY gets in his way, HE SHOULD FUCKING PULL A FAT BASTARD AND EAT IT!!!!! If a mosquito sucks some of Kurt's precious blood he should eat the mosquito then somehow replace Kurt's blood with HIS OWN!!!!!! If Albert is going to be in that family he needs to be repulsing people with his fur so they can stay away!!!!! FUCK HEYMAN!!!!!! As for Team Angle, these guys are heels!!!!!! They need to be raping virgins, frying babies on griddles for Big Show to eat with maples syrup and grape jelly!!!!! The should be going over EVERY FUCKING MEMBER OF THE ROSTER IN 2 SECONDS SQUASHES just to show you don't FUCK with Kurt Angle!!!!!! As for Angle, he's bigger than the WWE. Every world leader should be forced to suck Angle's manly manhood, and if he can't get off, EXECUTE THE MUTHAFUCKERS!!!!!!! God and the Son of God should surrender heaven to Kurt Angle because ANGLE IS GOD!!!!!! He should go over both God and Jesus in a handicap match after Team Angle interference, BUT DON'T MAKE HIM LOOK WEAK!!!!!! That's how this angle SHOULD be booked!!!! SO FUCK VINCE, PAUL HEYMAN, STEPH, AND BROCK LESNAR!!!!!! And even though they have nothing to do with it and are on another show, FUCK HHH AND TEST!!!!!! AND FUCK SCOTT HALL FOR BEING DRUNK!!!!!! I'M SURE HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!! And why is Edge always calling people dork's!!!!!!! And did I mention the fact that I hate rap ONE BILLION TIMES despite the fact I can't even distinguish it and R&B, a totally different genre!!!! I did!!???! Good!!!!!!*

First part is exaggerated Anglesault, with AS-y remarks sprinkled throughout. The rest is retarded bitching.

And is some fat black guy saying "bouncy...booty...bouncy...booty...bouncy...booty" for a minute on end rap or R&B? And anything with "bitch" said about a dozen times ior talking about shooting cops always rap, right?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Gimmickposter.com raises pretty much every complaint anyone will have. I like that.

As for myself, I look forward to a LIVE~! Smackdown, and I'll actually tape it for the first time in a while just because I didn't get my live wrestling fix with Raw.

Guest BorneAgain

-Smackdown tonight will feature the Al Wilson/Dawn Marie "wedding." One possible outcome from the wedding is Dawn turning on Al Wilson and revealing her alliance with Torrie Wilson's real life fiance Billy Kidman.

Credit: 1wrestling.com

awww crap...

Guest nikowwf

If i am Billy i want to be NOWHERE near that angle...wrestling angles splitting couples tend to become real situations splitting couples.

niko

I'll watch the Wilson/Marie wedding because I have a feeling it'll be this week's Wrestlecrap definition.

Team Angle in action? WHOO! Let's hope they are really the future of this company and not just some flashes in the pan.

Guest jester
-Smackdown tonight will feature the Al Wilson/Dawn Marie "wedding." One possible outcome from the wedding is Dawn turning on Al Wilson and revealing her alliance with Torrie Wilson's real life fiance Billy Kidman.

awww crap...

I thought he already turned down an angle with Torrie because he didn't want their relationship to be the subject of a wrestling show? Ah well, I guess we'll see.

I'll have to tape SD! tonight. It will be good to see it live. And find out how people are really reacting to certain wrestlers.

Guest §uperÛnknown

Enjoy Smackdown. :)

Hahahaha. That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Guest BobBacklundRules

Billy never liked the angle so I don't think he will be involved, and I doubt the WWE would want to continue this angle anymore. Weddings are usally the blowoff in almost every angle in the WWEEEE

Guest geniusMoment

Its a new year and I am actually looking forward to smackdown tonight. Maybe 2003 will be the year wwe gets back on track, maybe with a little competition from TNA, hopefully a television deal is in TNA's future

Guest Ram
Why should there be anything positive?

Why not?

You should lighten up and look forward to Smackdown in a positive way. There's no reason to be negative yet. You should look at all coming situations in a positive way, and afterwards decide if the situation was negative or not.

It doesn't hurt, trust me.

Guest AndrewTS

Positive: Even WWE knows the Torrie, Dawn, and Al storyline sucks ass, so they know they'd better end it, with a decent pay off.

It's going slow for me too.

Cena's rapping is cool...but why is in he a feud with Rikishi? I've never even heard Rikishi cut a promo, so it even makes LESS sense...