TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

SWF STORM CARD!!!

Guest Suicide King

We’re ringing in the new year, and a new way of doing things people. Show me that you care, and we will respond accordingly. Also, be patient with any mistakes that were made. This is my first SWF card.

Show: SWF Storm!

Date: January 8, 2003

Arena: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio!

Due date: January 8, at 5 pm Eastern. There will be no extensions given for this show, due to the extra time and the complaints about shows being posted late. So get your matches in one time, people. There’s plenty of it.

Send promos and judged matches to: TheBostonStrangler. In addition, please send me a copy of all promos as well, as I want to be kept up to date on plots.

RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR #1 CONTENDERS MATCH

Judge Mental vs. Alex Zenon

- Two winners at Christmas time collide in an odd specialty match! The winner will be named #1 contender to the Hardcore Gamers Title currently held by Michael Craven… but it looks like getting there will be no picnic!

Match Description – Standard Hardcore rules, which is to say none. However, the only way to win is by grabbing the can of spray paint hanging from a pole in one corner and painting the numbers “2003” on your opponent’s back or front.

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

Nathaniel Kibagami vs. Tod deKindes

- Nathaniel’s ICTV bid didn’t go quite as planned, to say the least. He will surely get a rematch at some point due to the odd ending, but for now we’ve got to keep him on his toes… and who better to help him with that than the Sole Survivor of XF9?

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: Grand Slam

TAG MATCH

Mak Francis and Ced Ordonez vs. Xero and Michael Craven

- In an effort to jump start the tag division, CC took four names at random and made some tag teams, in the vain hope that some chemistry might happen! Here’s hoping!

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: -Muzza-

NON-TITLE FOUR CORNERS MATCH

ELM vs Tom Flesher vs Danny Williams vs Annie Eclectic

- Well, let’s face it. Everyone here is looking for a little revenge, for one reason or another. There are still some unresolved issues here… Two champs, two stables, two friends, two enemies… what happens when two friends end up in the ring? I’m curious… What will Flesher and ELM do after their masterpiece of masochism at the PPV? And can Annie E get some measure of justice from Danny before he faces his next challenger to the belt?

Match Description – Two people start. The other two will wait in the corners. Anyone can tag anyone else in. First pin or submission wins.

Word Limit: 5500 words

Send to: Suicide King

NON-TITLE NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH

Orochi © vs. Frost

- The new commish is very unhappy with the finish of the ICTV Title match at the last PPV of the year. Time to hand out lessons. No holds barred should be just the thing, and may serve as an indicator of things to come from hoss Frost. Will Nathaniel Kibagami show up? Or might the Mag 7 appear? Or perhaps even odder outside interference…

Match Description – No DQ or countout.

Word Limit: 6000 words

Send to: TheBostonStrangler

Guest Ace309

Wow. Now that's an impressive card. An innovative stip to open, an allegedly random tag match that really doesn't seem to be, Frost getting the goods and a soap opera of a sub-main event.

I like it. I like it a lot.

Guest Ace309

That's hardly random, no matter what anyone says. You and Craven have history as a tag team, as do Mak and Ced.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Storylines are largely at a standstill, with the exception of lingering Thugg antics and the ever-expanding M7 tensions. Thus, this is a good starter for the new year. The sub-main is going to be madness and should be a great place for Danny and Annie to prove themselves, but I think coming out of a down period the champ and his ankle-biting pursuer are going to have the momentum.

I could see Mak/Ced possibly working as a consistent tag team, but not Xero/Craven. One outta two ain't bad...

Guest Ace309
but I think coming out of a down period the champ and his ankle-biting pursuer are going to have the momentum.

I resent that. Vanilla midget or not.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Eh... good enough card. I mean I'm not going bannannas over it, but that's expected, as it's your first WF card, and it's nothing bad.

Actually, the opener and last two matches look awesome... we could see a new team in Ced/Mak... the only real bugger in there is Nathan/Todski, which just seems like filler.

Other than that, good, even great, card, King.

Guest Thoth

NON-TITLE NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH

Orochi © vs. Frost

- The new commish is very unhappy with the finish of the ICTV Title match at the last PPV of the year. Time to hand out lessons. No holds barred should be just the thing, and may serve as an indicator of things to come from hoss Frost. Will Nathaniel Kibagami show up? Or might the Mag 7 appear? Or perhaps even odder outside interference…

Match Description – No DQ or countout.

Word Limit: 6000 words

Oh goddammit.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Interesting match up. I don't think I've ever faced Orochi one on one, but it's late and I'm drunk.

And I have put the Mak/Ced and Xero/Ash teams on the job train many a time, so there are history with those teams. If we are going to have tag belts, we need tag matches and tag teams or why have them.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Interesting match up. I don't think I've ever faced Orochi one on one, but it's late and I'm drunk.

And I have put the Mak/Ced and Xero/Ash teams on the job train many a time, so there are history with those teams. If we are going to have tag belts, we need tag matches and tag teams or why have them.

*comes back and reforms Chilly Chilly Bang Bang*

*realizes that Frost still *is* tag champ, with Taamo*

Aw fuck it!

Guest AnnieEclectic

Whoa.... four corners with the main eventers and the Puro God....

.... oi.

But, may I just chime in, I like how the four people were added with the stip. What if Danny fights ELM, doesn't like it and tags... me? There's a lot of stuff that can happen with this type of stip and I personally like the idea.

Great card King, especially for being your first!

-Annie

Guest Coffin Surfer

Thank you King, for actually using the real rules for a Four Corners match. But I owe it to Dace to give it my all in the House Show match, so I'm left with only about three days to put this thing together.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Great card to bring in the new year. The four corners match looks to be a bit lopsided with two main eventers and two midcarders, but it actually makes a bit of sense considering this is January and there's a dingwally of a pay per view coming up. Danny and Annie - take advantage of this opportunity, because this is about as close to practicing for the Clusterfuck match as you can possibly get.

And yes, I did just use the expression "dingwally."

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Speaking of which...I count 16 active wrestlers.

I wonder if we'll ever have a 20 person CF again.

Guest chirs3

A big thank-you goes out to the bookers for letting me mark the #1 Hardcore Gamer's Title Contendor Match. I like the attached stip, very very much so.

Rest of the card's not so bad either, now that I look at it.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Speaking of which...I count 16 active wrestlers.

I wonder if we'll ever have a 20 person CF again.

Me and Annie counted [and no, we DIDN'T include the 5 people who probably won't be in the 'Fuck due to other matches]... counting some out-there possible-returns that some don't know about and the like, the count is at around 18 I think... and we could always bump THREE JL'ers... and just throw someone inactive's character in there... Bob Riley, Lerrin Breggen, or Jay Dawg in the Clusterf*ck, anyone? Hehehehe...

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Did you count the Memphis Eel? I'm entering him into the Clusterfuck no matter what. If I have to write two matches, I have to write two matches.

Guest Ace309

Yeah, but one will just be "Memphis Eel kicks him in the jumblies! PILEDRIVER! REPEAT 20 TIMES!"

Guest TheBostonStrangler

It's 4:15 EST. I have no matches for the main event. Do NOT no-show this, Frost/Orochi. If you no-show the main event of the first show of the year, you will NOT be happy with the way you're gonna be booked on the second. I will be home by 9. There better be SOMETHING in that box when I get there.

Guest Kibagami

I just got home from work, and I've got 1.7k...don't expect a match from me.

::hangs head::

K.

EDIT: And I can't be booked for Smarkdown if it's this Saturday. I don't know what the new show schedule is, or if there is one, really. Can somebody clear that up for me?

Guest Tod deKindes

Yeah, what IS the new schedule like? Fridays and weekends are still bad for me.

Guest Suicide King

I received one match. I am very angry, and find myself unable to form coherent thoughts. Suffice to say that I am not pleased, particularly with all of the changes we made to make you happy, but the majority of you still don't care.