TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Astro101

So where the hell is Malice?

Guest ChaosTheory

Malice wrestled recently on the WWA tour of Europe and I believe he is currently wrestling some independent shows as he is the PCW heavyweight champion (check out phoenixwrestling.com if interested in finding out more info on that).

Guest RedJed

He was back for about 3 weeks in November, I believe, but then left again, I would assume for the WWA tour.

I'd bet he'll be back sometime this month, when they start pushing the New Church as the "third wheel" in the Oldschool-SEX feud.

Guest dreamer420

He's been wrestling for XPW as well so I really doubt he is under WWE contract. I can't imagine the WWE letting one of their contracted talents appear in XPW.

The last appearance he made on TNA was when he blew a clothesline off the top rope and bailed in what was one of the ugliest moments in wrestling history. After he fucked up I heard he threw a fit backstage kicking in doors and such so he could be gone.

Well, this is the big rumor that I heard.

When Malice signed with TNA, he signed to be on for about 26 weeks. After about a month or so, WWE became interested in him and negotiations took place which led to a developmental deal being offered. TNA apparantly didn't want to let Malice go and is trying to stretch out his contract for as long as possible by not booking him for weeks at a time.

Like I said, its just a rumor.

Dames

Is it true that he wrestled with a mask in XPW? I'm sure I heard that somewhere. It doesn't make sense because of all the tatoos he has, but im sure i heard or read that somewhere.

ChUnK!