TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shawn

Crimson March 9th Comments

Guest HVilleThugg

Ok, where in the fuck is MVS?!?  It's coming up on an entire day later, and I still have not heard from him.  Has anyone heard of his whereabouts, or seen him on the boards.  I'm going to the movies and when I get back, I better have that match dammit!

{whispers}

What do you mean it's my fault??  I shouldn't have lost it to begin with??? Fuck you....I'll kill you!

{Thugg Passions whispering dude, who turns out to be Crusen, through 324325234 flaming tables with thumbtacks}

Yeah!  

Seriously though, I need that match MVS...please hurry.

Da "impatiently waiting" H

Guest Shawn

Don't worry (Job him!!!! JOB HIM NOW!!!!!) becuase I'm not (though I'd like you to JOB HIM NOW!!!!!!) and I'll be okay (so long as you JOB HIM NOW!!!!).

As long as the match is (JOM HIM NOW!!!) posted before mid-tomorrow (JOB HIM MID-TOMORROW TOO!!!) then I'll be fine.

-Brody

(JUST KIDDING NOW!!!!!)

Man, I hope that wasn't to annoying (I also hope I am not JOBBED NOW!!!!).

Guest Chuck Woolery

Mike Van Siclen is here, and his explanation... well, if you want the explanation PM me, for now... my match is in, so whenever it gets posted in I'll say "Congratulations, Brody" and concentrate on my match with Reaper... for those of you wondering, twas 3455 words, and about 2000 of those were my planned finish... whee...

Guest crusen86

* No sells *

Ha! You can't hurt me now Thugg. I am the almighty booker! MAUAHAHA! I no longer sell. Muahaha! Yeah.

Guest HVilleThugg

Well dammit!

Oh, and you have the match now...so post away!

Da "highly impressed by both men" H

Guest HVilleThugg

I must give mad props to MVS, who wrote an awsome match.  Brody won by inches...  That was the best match I've read from MVS, and here's hoping to read more from him.  Well done my good man...you'll get 'em next time.

Da "thinking Brody should be sweating" H

Guest Coffin Surfer

"First of all, your match was dry. Dry, dry, dry.  It was all, "A does this to B, B hurts, A does this to B, B hurts, A does this to B, B reverses, A hurts."  You need detail, not just rote move sequences.  Sounds.  Expressions on faces.  Mat shaking.  That sort of stuff.  The stuff that makes you feel like you're in the arena watching the match.  Trust me... all the good writers master the details.  Spots do not a wrestling match make.  They're good to have, but they're not what we're here for.  This was the main problem."

Thank you, thats all I wanted to know.  My match did seem like a recap.  But I meant it that way, cause I thought it would be easier to read.  Now, I know I have to take a different approach. And I had no idea commentary was that important in determining the winner.  I will try to use less of it, but use it more effectively and accurate to the characters.

Guest Shawn

Commentary doesn't make a match win or lose unless to are really close and what would you pick (A) the one with good everything but shitty commentary or (B) the one with good everything including commentary?

The little things come out in tight matches.

Guest Suicide King

Brody has the jist of it there.  Commentary is generally used as some manner of tie breaker.  By itself it's worse than nothing, but with a solid match it's gold.

Sign in to follow this