TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

I just heard the WORST shit ever

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I tun on the radio and there's this fucking stupid NOISE coming from it! This guy sounded like a banshee! and the band itself sucked.

Somebody Called, "Audioslave"

Guest cobainwasmurdered
SAD PLAYED OUT CRAP!?!??!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING CW?

GNOME COCK?

GNome Cock?

Why don't you take your ass back to wdi...oh wait they don't like you either!

Guest SP-1

*thinks this has the potential to be the funniest thread in a long time if given the chance*

Guest The Hamburglar

You may have to be given a slap cobain, Audioslave rule. I will however abstain from a "NIRVANA SUXXORRZZZ KURRT COBAIN DRUGBOI" retort. Because that would be cheap and shit.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Where's B-X. I want his ass in here NOW! I'm going hit him with my left so many times he'll be beggin' for the right

Guest B-X

Thats a good idea. Hey bitch, you know that wussy Cobain? You know,the one who fucked up his back because he played like a fag?

Yea him. Just thought you should know that fucking druggie had it comin to him. He really did.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Hey you fucking homeschooled queer, why don't you shut your mouth.

I've been nice to you long enough. Your the reason so many people at WDI dislike me. When you were getting worked by EIW for being a negative loser with no life (all true) I stepped in and defended you, and when he and his crew started working me you didn't help me, you took off.

Well fuck you, Audioslave sucks almost as much as you at a boy scout's meeting

Guest Flyboy
I will however abstain from a "NIRVANA SUXXORRZZZ KURRT COBAIN DRUGBOI" retort. Because that would be cheap and shit.

But truthful.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I win!

Audioslave DOES suck and BX is a loser who's gheyness is only rivaled by Sailor Moon

Guest B-X

Fuck off Flyboy. This goes beyond Audioslave, and I'm sure everyone is looking at your attempted defense of CWM with a sense of humorous wonderment..

"Wow, that retard is trying to stick up for CWM. What an asskisser"

And let's not forget your particular personality faults CWM. Seeing as you are the only person with 1000000000 posts, I think you have a little too much time on your hands.

The gnome shit was gay too. You know what? You probably enjoy pentrating your anus with gnomes. I bets you do. Fag.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Take a look at his pic and tell me he's not been hit with the ugly stick.

up-men-00309.jpg

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Fuck off Flyboy. This goes beyond Audioslave, and I'm sure everyone is looking at your attempted defense of CWM with a sense of humorous wonderment..

"Wow, that retard is trying to stick up for CWM. What an asskisser"

And let's not forget your particular personality faults CWM. Seeing as you are the only person with 1000000000 posts, I think you have a little too much time on your hands.

The gnome shit was gay too. You know what? You probably enjoy pentrating your anus with gnomes. I bets you do. Fag.

Flyboy stick up for me? no way that kid is 100% jealous of my talent...just like you.

How can you diss the gnome stuff? For christ's sake every time I logged on to AIM you pesterded me with shitty ideas about the gnomes. I'll never forget the way you wouldn't leave me alone about it. Your fucking obsessed

you need help

Guest cobainwasmurdered

oh he has to use a pic to make his point. What's a matter, your home schooling not cover social interaction?

Guest AndrewisyourHero
oh he has to use a pic to make his point. What's a matter, your home schooling not cover social interaction?

Ownage

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Your mom knows a lot about "social interaction".

your just pissed she turned you down

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk
Your mom knows a lot about "social interaction".

I'd just like to say this is one of the worst insults ever. Carry on.