TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Malice in Wonderland!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Malice In Wonderland!

Due Date: Sunday, Jan. 26th @ 5 PM EST

Venue: The Compaq Center in Houston, Texas!

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

The theme song for this PPV will be....

Feel the drama....

"Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood" by Children of Bodom. Thank Crow(e) for the song.

OK, a few notes: There are NO word limits for this. Go as small or as big as you like. Ideally, matches would be under 8500 or so. But this is a PPV, so cut loose. I'd like to see everyone showing, ESPECIALLY if you're in a match that was requested. For Crow/Card, I'd talk to Arian about Nocturna. For people in Mall Brawl IV, I want CREATIVITY. This stip is FUN. Cut loose and just have fun writing it. And if for some reason I didn't book a requested match, I need to know in the next 12 hours or so to change it. I think I got everything, however. There will also be some bumps made effective after this show. Those will be announced either during the show, or on this thread beforehand. We'll see about that. And now, without further ado, your card

MALL BRAWL IV

Mike Van Siclen vs. Janus vs. Insane Luchadore vs. Leon Sharpe vs. Omega Storm vs. Christian Blackwell vs. Cutthroat

A tradition dating back to the first JL PPV, IGNJL Save The Drama For Yo Mama, the Mall Brawl match has become a favorite of all the SJL's fans (yes, we have fans). Mall Brawl sets SJL superstars loose in a mall amongst the crowds, and lets them duke it out. The winners have gone on to be amongst the best of all time in SWF history (The HVille Thugg) or have faded into obscurity (Vanguard). What will come of the winner of this match? Seven superstars (well, six stars and Cutthroat, who, despite not being active, will participate in the match he missed last time while sitting in the bathroom while it took place) will square off to become the new King of the Food Court.

Rules: Seven men will start from the information kiosk on the first floor. The object is to find a floating golden balloon in the mall. The balloon will be released in the Best Buy store on the third floor, but it might float anywhere. To win, one must find the balloon, pop it, take the envelope inside, open it, and read what is written on the inside. What exactly IS written in the card? Well, that's up to you. Be CREATIVE

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Chris Card/Crow vs. Arianwyn Rivenstone/Nocturna Bloodmoon

Arian made her return recently to SJL action, and now she's brought her friend Nocturna into the game with her. Nocturna makes her SJL debut in this highly unorthodox match. Speaking of unorthodox, Crow and Natasha (Card's manager) have an interesting relationship developing. The team of Card and Crowe will square off in a tables match to determine supremacy

Rules: Both members of a team must be put through tables to be eliminated. If a person mistakenly goes through a table of their own accord (i.e. missing a top rope move), they are NOT eliminated.

Send to: AnnieEclectic

D@MNATION IN A BOX MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Dace Night

These two men haven't gotten along as of late. Dace Night is looking to step up in the wake of upcoming departures from the SJL, as is Spike Jenkins. The winner of this match takes a big step towards filling the upcoming gap in the main event. Will the winner have the SJL World Title in his future? Will the winner even be able to walk out of this incredibly sadistic stip match? Well, we'll see soon...

Rules: The match takes place in a hell in a cell setup, with barbed wire wrapped around it. C4 explosive is also attached to the cell, causing a small explosion with each collision. At the top of the cell, there are weapons that will fall to the ring every 3 minutes, and be legal. The match can be won through pinfall, submission, a 10 count, or the opponent losing consciousness.

Send To: Tod deKindes

ULTIMATE FIGHT MATCH

Johnny Dangerous vs. Fugue

This rivalry has been brewing for quite some time. These two men had epic showdowns over the SJL World Title, but the feud has become about more than that. These two men wish to prove once and for all who the better man is. To determine this, in their last SJL match, they will take each other on in a brutal match. The winner will walk out with respect, and the loser might not make it to Clusterfuck.

Rules: The match will take place in a standard cage with a roof on it (NOT a HIAC). The match can only end with a TKO (10 count) or by submission.

Send To: Longdogger Pete

MAIN EVENT

SJL WORLD TITLE MATCH

Ejiro Fasaki© vs. Wildchild

Ejiro Fasaki and Wildchild have been involved in one of the longest-lasting feuds ever to take place in the SJL. They've traded European title matches back and forth, gimmick matches back and forth, and just about everything else. But Ejiro and Wildchild have never squared off one on one in a straight singles match. This match gives Wildchild the chance to finally prove to Ejiro that he is the better man, or it gives Ejiro a chance to inflate his already-massive ego. Who will walk away victorious in tonight's main event, and the final chapter in their JL rivalry?

Rules: Singles match rules apply. DQ/countout are in effect. No interference from the members of the M7 or Wild and Dangerous Nights will be permitted.

Send To: realitycheck

WTF....

I remember reading one of the old Mall Brawls and thinking "Holy Shit, no way could I manage that"

And now I'm in one.

.....Fuck me. I'm dead. But I can take a crack at it anyway~!

Edit: Something just occurred to me....Why in the beejesus am I not defending my European title on a PPV?

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

D@mnation in a Box...

That's all I have to say

Wait...

WHY IS TOD BOOKING MY MATCH? NOOOOOOOO!

Guest X briar rose X

Just as a note, Arianwyn and Nocturna together would be referred to as the Disciples of Discord. Oh, and the card looks nice. Glad to see Fugue, Dangerous, Ejiro and Wildchild will finally get their blowoff matches.

Guest Dace59

Sweet, sweet card.

And Crowe, very cool theme, CoB rule man \m/

Spike... you agreed to this match.

It'll be fun. Honest.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

:huh:

Somewhere, Zed is laughing his fool head off, I'm sure of it. I hope you're happy... This one's going to be a monster of a match! (chuckle)

Wow... Very, very interesting card. This'll be a doozy of a debut, that's for sure.

And about a week to write... Even better. :) Wish everyone the best of luck.

Is it just me, or is the SJL looking increasingly like a Vampyre:The Masquerade convention *grins*

Tag team tables match. Sounds groovy. Of course IN Character..

Card: Tag team TABLES match? You got me booked me in a goddman tables match? Are you thinking of Crowe's interests before mine?

::Natasha shrugs::

Guest realitycheck

I guess this makes me the only guy to ever have two of his name suggestions taken for PPV's. Rawk.

Oh, and TBS? It's actually Mall Brawl IV. You can't forget the match at Wreck the Halls.

No matter how hard you try.

-Z

Note: I edited it.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Oh, and TBS? It's actually Mall Brawl IV. You can't forget the match at Wreck the Halls.

Hrm, was that JD's Epic "Scan Yo Ass" match, Z?

Guest realitycheck

Be fucked if I remember who won or what all actually happened, TNT.

You know what? I should dig it up, and you should feature it as a special "JL Edition" from the vault match.

-Z

Guest chirs3

Who came up with the name Malice in Wonderland?

That is just too perfect... I love JL PPV names...

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
You know what? I should dig it up, and you should feature it as a special "JL Edition" from the vault match.

-Z

Beat ya to it. All three should be going up in a tick, just gotta find Thugg's, eh?

Guest realitycheck

Raynor, that was my brianchild. :D

Two JL PPV names in a row for Z! Whoo! Yes, Virginia, I am the man.

-Z

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Raynor, that was my brianchild. :D

Two JL PPV names in a row for Z! Whoo! Yes, Virginia, I am the man.

-Z

Oh, but did you think of "Save The Drama For Yo Mama"? I thought not.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

It should be mentioned (for historical accuracy, of course) that there was no Mall Brawl at Save the Drama For Your Momma. Actually, the first two matches in question were just called "Newbie Battle Royals" and didn't take place in a mall.

I should know...

I was in the first one.

Oh, and I like the title "Malice in Wonderland," however, it would have been a much better title if Malice were actually here.

Guest hhh6294

A tradition dating back to the first JL PPV, IGNJL Save The Drama For Yo Mama

Sorry to burst 'yer bubble TBS... but Save the Drama wasn't the first JL PPV. There was one under the reign of Drew called Redemption or something like that.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Whatever. Crusen gave me the info. Blame the Aussie, as usual.

Guest Goodear

Hey, how are any of these new guys going to know how to write Cutthroat? Would any of them even know who the hell he was?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I wonder if Snow Demon and GoldenEye fought at that.

::snicker::

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Hey, how are any of these new guys going to know how to write Cutthroat? Would any of them even know who the hell he was?

---

CUTTHROAT'S STATS

...Cutthroat sucks, write him as you would a toilet seat, if a toilet seat happened to participate in a match.

---

...And there we are.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Cutthroat should be written the way he was portrayed in Thoth's bus promo...

...um, does someone have a copy of that lying around?

Guest KingOfOldSchool

They could always do a search for his old stats, presumably located in the original Stats Thread...

But Cutthroat was one of the biggest jobbers in the history of the fed, and had a record of something like 3-20 when he disappeared. I remember him being something of a high-flyer.

That aside, he's seen as a joke around here; and he isn't a serious or threatening entry into the Mall Brawl (if you could call anything in the Brawl serious), so I don't think anyone needs to write him as such.

You aren't the only one who has a hard time writing comedy. Ah well. We'll see. The winner'll win, and the losers can show everyone how much they sucked at it! :P

Guest Dace59

Well, you have mine now Tod.

*Looks at time. 10:30 on a Sunday morning?

Thinks he should be back in bed.*

Sign in to follow this