TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Youth N Asia

Dawn: "It's not over Torrie!"

Guest Youth N Asia

This angle will run through Summerslam, and pick back up again for No Mercy.

They started this feud wrong to begin with...bikini match, regular match, show you tits match...whatever it was, Torrie went over every single time, they wouldn't even let the heel get a cheap victory.

Then to make things better...there's Al Wilson, a man who has to be Torrie's dad...cause they would never hire an actor that bad.

Then all the deals with ZERO PAYOFF...the Dawn/Torrie lesbian deal, NOTHING...Wedding, NOTHING...Rumble match, NOTHING!

And I'm sure that fans who've lost loved ones reciently or in that manner really appreciate this shit.

This is far worse then Katie Vick...cause it won't seem to die.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

They won't even let Dawn win to keep it going. Torrie wins everytime and yet they keep it going? Is Torrie the female HHH?

Guest Youth N Asia
They won't even let Dawn win to keep it going. Torrie wins everytime and yet they keep it going? Is Torrie the female HHH?

Well, she is bating .000 in personality

Guest teke184

Someone apparently decided that TNA will draw on its own despite logic or any connection to a wrestling match.

I'm just wondering who to blame more for this shit... Kevin Dunn, Vince McMahon, or Stephanie McMahon.

Guest Youth N Asia
What the hell else could they possibly feud about? I'm sure that the next step is Al Wilson rising from the dead.

Wouldn't end the feud...just lead to a 3 way dance, simi main event at Mania

They started this feud wrong to begin with...bikini match, regular match, show you tits match...whatever it was, Torrie went over every single time, they wouldn't even let the heel get a cheap victory.

I do remeber Dawn getting one pinfall victory over Torrie in a mixed tag team match between Dawn & Matt Hardy vs. Torrie & Rikishi. This was 3 days prior to No Mercy.

I hope this thing leads to a final showdown match between Dawn vs. Torrie on Smackdown where the loser gets traded to RAW. Torrie wins, and Dawn goes to RAW where she'll hopefully reunite with Lance Storm.

Guest Youth N Asia
I hope this thing leads to a final showdown match between Dawn vs. Torrie on Smackdown where the loser gets traded to RAW. Torrie wins, and Dawn goes to RAW where she'll hopefully reunite with Lance Storm.

I could so live with this. Lance and Dawn were great. Lance was so dry with his sardonic sense of humor, and Dawn was Dawn.

Crowd: "Show your tits! Show your tits!"

Dawn: *at Lance* "Can I show my tits?"

Lance: "What?...No!"

Dawn: *to the crowd* "I'm sorry, he won't let me."