TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mattdotcom

I Heard Victoria's Music on the Radio

Guest Mattdotcom

My friend was changing CDs Saturday in the Mattmobile and the radio was tuned to the local pop station (which I've mocked from time to time) and before he could fill the CD slot, I heard that annoyingly catchy chorus of Victoria's Russian Lesbian theme. Just thought I'd pass on this mildly-interesting (unless you're Yuna) tidbit.

Guest TheGame2705

You don't have to, it was announced on Sunday Night Heat one time I believe and there were like 3 topics about it...

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

They play it all the time down here on our stations, and all the deejays can say is "We like lesbians" and make fun of their name and what it means.

Guest Zero_Cool

Well, hey, at least the video is cool. I thnk a lot of us can agree on that, right?

Guest Zero_Cool

Well, hey, at least the video is cool. I thnk a lot of us can agree on that, right?

Guest Youth N Asia

I actually like the song...and minus the overly lesbian lyrics, it works well for Victoria

Guest TheGame2705

Eh it's not like "Lick my pussy! Lick my pussy! Rub your booooobies against my clitttttttt!" it's just subtly there on RAW. Usually the crowd makes some noise and JR or King talk so you can't fully hear the song.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hmm, had no clue it was TATU. They're good, but their shit-talking about Kylie is inexcusable. I feel robbed that they aren't singing in Russian.

Guest Youth N Asia
Hmm, had no clue it was TATU. They're good, but their shit-talking about Kylie is inexcusable. I feel robbed that they aren't singing in Russian.

Give it a rest!

Guest Kotzenjunge

I don't recall having issues with non-Russian singing before. Fortunately, I've downloaded more stuff, and it's in lovely Russian. Anyways, this may become a wrestling thread again.

Guest Youth N Asia
I don't recall having issues with non-Russian singing before. Fortunately, I've downloaded more stuff, and it's in lovely Russian. Anyways, this may become a wrestling thread again.

I'm only responding to say yes you DID have an issue with TATU. You contributed to a thread cause they badmouthed the milf...and brought up the unrelated topic in this thread...which has added 4 pointless posts onto the thread.

ANd I knew as soon as I saw your name in this thread you had to bring it up again :D

Guest Kotzenjunge

(stops beating the dead horse)

Did you say something?

(leaves the horse and starts trying to learn the Russian lyrics)

To help get this back on topic, you think they'll continue this great new idea of pop songs being entrance themes? I see Jazz coming back to some sort of rap song, but there's potential for others.