TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

UPDATE ON SJL METAL

Guest realitycheck

"Wait until Thoth sees you saying you've bought an Xbox."

Grk.

I... I... Did I mention that Thoth is my favourite wrestler? All-time? And that he's the BEST ever? I mean his matches are just so awe inspiring and motivating and cool and wonderful and Riot Of The Blood  isthebestfinishereverandit'ssocoolwhenhepullsitoffandhis

commandoftheJapaneselanuguageisjustsoastoundingandhe's

sosmartandwickedandwonderfulandandandOHPLEASEJUSTDON'TKILLME!!!

(Breaks down crying)

I-I'm just so... sorry... I d-- *sobs* didn't mean it... I SWEAR! It's just.. It's just I... Wahhhhh! (Bawls pathetically)

Guest Thoth

You have 24 hours to justify your XBox purchase.  After that, I will find out where you live.  And if you think I can't, you're a very daft boy.

Guest realitycheck

"You have 24 hours to justify your XBox purchase.  After that, I will find out where you live.  And if you think I can't, you're a very daft boy."

After reading that, I was thinking of writing a little piece where Thoth finds out about Z XBox playing ways, and goes all Godzilla on him, stomping Tokyo while everyone flees in (badly dubbed) terror. Then Z would get hit by an Iverto Nucleas Ex Machina Gamma Radiation Beam, and the two would engage in a really lame (badly dubbed) fight scene, climb up a really tall building, and finally, Z would attempt to destroy Thoth using the XBox controller, only to have him ralize it's just *too big* for his hands, suffer thumb burn, and fall to a fine mosiac paste on the ground.

... I should sleep at night, I know.

Oh, and as far as my buying of the XBox goes, I claim insobriety.

-Z

Run-on sentance MASTAAA!

Guest midnight_burn

Farg.

Me want Metal now, read plenty.

Waiting no good, me crazy go lots.

Guest Coffin Surfer

So how long is metal postponed.  Are y'all gonna wait to next Saturday to get things back on schedule or something.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well, I haven't heard a #### thing from Xero or Mafia, so I'm just about giving up on them.  Guys, if either of you have matches, well, you should have sent them to me.  You've had plenty of time.

The rest of the show is almost entirely default wins, I think, but I'll put it up.  The card will come later this afternoon/early evening and will be for Saturday, so you guys will have a full extra day to write.  I'll expect a match from absolutely everyone booked.  Anyway, here comes...

Guest crusen86

If anyone no shows, I'll crack your heads open. No offence. The JL needs to be rebuilt - and it's not going to happen when people no show.

So, if you think you can cut it at the top of the fed, NOW is the time to impress. You might rocket just to where you want to be.

Were talking late ML days here people...

Sign in to follow this