TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobJohnstone

Seperation of Church and State

Guest RobJohnstone
If the crazed Islamic expansion that Rob ever predicts ever comes to fruition(pure bollocks I know), you would simply sit back and watch as a combination of China, Russia and India crushed them back down. America is on a different landmass for fuck's sake. That's what separates America from previous empires, its both big, productive and very far away from anywhere else. I firmly believe that the next serious geo-political event will occur in Asia between Asian nations. Who can seriously challenge America on a geographical level? Canada? Brazil, Mexico? Americans don't need to populate shit, the powerful will always hold sway over the multitude.

Your wrong, I did not predict this. Did you not see the quotation marks? They look like this """""""""""

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone

Also btw balistics could probably hit us from north korea. I would not know obviously because it hasn't been done although I do believe that they could reach the west coast and ever farther. Why couldn;t they shoot nukes then?

--Rob

Guest Tyler McClelland
Also btw balistics could probably hit us from north korea. I would not know obviously because it hasn't been done although I do believe that they could reach the west coast and ever farther. Why couldn;t they shoot nukes then?

--Rob

*sigh*

Cite your source.

Every source I've seen says they can't hit anything farther west of Hawaii.

Stop your fucking speculating, it's getting old.

Guest RobJohnstone

Like I said, if you weren't paying attention. I thought they COULD reach us. You see the key word? Since I said COULD and thought, I do not need to cite. I will look into this though, it would be ignorant to think they could not hit us though. Why do you think we are building that missle defense system in alaska?

--Rob

Guest Tyler McClelland
Like I said, if you weren't paying attention. I thought they COULD reach us. You see the key word? Since I said COULD and thought, I do not need to cite.

--Rob

They CAN'T, Rob.

That's the whole fucking point. They don't have the technology.

Guest RobJohnstone

atleast hawaii verne. but that is not a threat, according to tyler.

--Rob

Guest Ace309
I thought they COULD reach us. You see the key word? Since I said COULD and thought, I do not need to cite.

You do if you want it to hold any weight.

This is not high school, the Land Of Opinions Cannot Be Wrong. This is public discourse, where if you make a statement that you intend to be taken as fact or considered as such (which you obviously did, since you were using it as a warning), you need to support it.

Guest Samurai_Goat

Hi everbody! I COULD have a twelve foot penis! Trust me on this one, ladies.

Guest HecateRose

Rob, I stated a FACT earlier in this thread and you still asked for a site (considering I thought it was common knowledge and therefore unnecessary). If you aren't sure about something, look it up first, or if you're called on it, suck it up and apologize for the false information. People might respect you more if you didn't get an attitude when you are questioned. Don't take this as an attack, but as a piece of advice, you'll be taken more seriously if you check your facts first.

Guest Brian

It's just China yanking the chains behind the scene. They've been really low-key but they know they have their room (returning the spy plane) and realize the US is totally focused on getting into the middle east so they're pushing it.

Guest The Hamburglar

I don't see any problem with letting China be the big dog in South East Asia. Its in their interest to curb North Korean aggression and Islamic fundamentalism in Indonesia. And its not as if China is really Communist any more either. China will dominate that region sooner or later, why not just allow it to happen in an amicable way? Hostility between the USA and China is pointless. They're not competing for land, trade or even ideology. The hardline elements in the Chinese state will be gradually phased out, although their government's pre-occupation with the Internet being evil is pretty wacky.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Besides, once again, in a scenario of a sudden nuclear attack, having more people than the other side makes no difference at all.