TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobJohnstone

Seperation of Church and State

Funny that nobody has come to your aid.

Perhaps because you're wrong.

Yes that's quite logical. The man that brings up new ideas and no one supports them is always wrong. But that can't be true, look at newton,einstein...etc...... I am not trying to compare myself to these men but just making a point.

--Rob

New ideas?

are you saying that the ideas you got from masturbating to Pat Buchanan's books and various holocaust revisionist 'work' is new?

Rob, what would your stance be with the US in the Spanish/American war? just curious since that sounds anti-isolationist.

"I agree to protect our allies"

when why the fuck do you keep saying that the US shouldn't have went to war with Hitler?

Guest Powerplay
Funny that nobody has come to your aid.

Perhaps because you're wrong.

Yes that's quite logical. The man that brings up new ideas and no one supports them is always wrong. But that can't be true, look at newton,einstein...etc...... I am not trying to compare myself to these men but just making a point.

--Rob

See, they made SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES. You are just DENYING HISTORY. There is a pretty big difference. And, since you are a Buchanan supporter, I'm surprised you would even acknowledge their achievements. Especially Einstein, with him being Jewish and all...

Guest Tyler McClelland
we trade with china tyler. Is china our ally?

--Rob

Yes, and they have been since WW2.

Guest Powerplay
we trade with china tyler.  Is china our ally?

--Rob

Then again, Kuwait isn't a somewhat hostile Communist nation, Rob. Stupid comparison.

Guest RobJohnstone

--Rob

Blah tyler, china is our biggest threat, not our ally. I guess you do not see it that way.

any if they have been our ally since wwII why did they attack us during the korean war? Please get your facts straight.

--Rob

Guest Powerplay

--Rob

Blah tyler, china is our biggest threat, not our ally. I guess you do not see it that way.

--Rob

And you don't see the 6 million dead from the Holocaust. I guess they are hiding somewhere, right?

Guest Kingpk

I wouldn't call China an ally per se. The two countries share more of a "peaceful co-existence" I think. China's embracing of capitalism is starting to help things, but the countries still have their differences (the spy plane incident comes to mind).

Guest bob_barron
You know guys, when it gets to be 20 against 1, It is kind of hard to respond to 20 people at once. Think about it, so one is here supporting me yet you all are tag-teaming over there. If I tried to respond fully to every post against me or my belifs It would take hours upon hours upon hours. Shit, I would need to hire and administrative assistant o help me out.

--Rob

Hmmm- maybe there's a reason for that

Guest RobJohnstone

Rob, stop making asshole comments. It is pretty clear what I meant.

--Rob

Guest bob_barron

What did you mean Rob? You said China is our biggest threat- it sounds kinda obvious what you meant

Guest Powerplay
Rob, stop making asshole comments. It is pretty clear what I meant.

--Rob

:huh: I know what he meant, but that still seems like a mod came in and editted it.

One question: if you support America fighting Iraq because they broke treaties with international organizations, why do you think that we shouldn't have stopped Hitler. Hitler also violated numerous treaties with the League of Nations and threatened our allies (England, France)

Guest Jobber of the Week

Pat Buchannan on black people:

"There were no politics to polarize us then, to magnify every slight. The 'negroes' of Washington had their public schools, restaurants, bars, movie houses, playgrounds and churches; and we had ours."

Pat Buchanan on Hitler:

"Hitler's success was not based on his extraordinary gifts alone. His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path."

Pat Buchanan on gay people:

"Homosexuality involves sexual acts most men consider not only immoral, but filthy. The reason public men rarely say aloud what most say privately is they are fearful of being branded 'bigots' by an intolerant liberal orthodoxy that holds, against all evidence and experience, that homosexuality is a normal, healthy lifestyle."

Pat Buchanan on AIDS:

"The poor homosexuals -- they have declared war upon nature, and now nature is extracting an awful retribution."

"With 80,000 dead of AIDS, 3,000 more buried each month, our promiscuous homosexuals appear literally hell-bent on Satanism and suicide."

Pat Buchanan on Independant Women:

"Rail as they will about 'discrimination,' women are simply not endowed by nature with the same measures of single-minded ambition and the will to succeed in the fiercely competitive world of Western capitalism."

Pat Buchanan on the Holocaust:

"Diesel engines do not emit enough carbon monoxide to kill anybody."

Pat Buchanan on the KKK:

"David Duke is busy stealing from me. I have a mind to go down there and sue that dude for intellectual property theft."

What other people have to say:

"There's no doubt he makes subliminal appeals to prejudice. He tries to be subtle, the comments are not direct appeals to prejudice, which is one of the reasons he gets away with it." --Charles Krauthammer

"In person, he's charming. That doesn't mean he's not evil. It just means it's harder to reach the conclusion that he's evil. Many pundits tend to give Pat Buchanan a break because he is a member of the fraternity. There is a tendency with Buchanan -- who was, after all, a professional bomb-thrower as a commentator -- to roll your eyes and say, 'There goes Pat' when he says something outlandish. And that is probably a mistake." --Howard Kurtz

Guest Tyler McClelland
Blah tyler, china is our biggest threat, not our ally.  I guess you do not see it that way.

any if they have been our ally since wwII why did they attack us during the korean war?  Please get your facts straight.

--Rob

When we practically invaded their country in an age where we were shitting upon their style of government as it was, I think their attacks were slightly justified.

They were an ally in WW2 when they helped us attack Japan, etc. Sure, they got slaughtered... but they were still on our side.

It's funny... our biggest threat is a huge nation with tons of poor citizens? Great logic, Rob. Who's our next 'biggest threat' after China, the Dinkwad tribe from western Nigeria? Just becuase someone has nuclear weapons does not mean they are a threat. We trade with them, they rely on us for some industry. King is right when he says we're more of a peaceful coexistance, and I was probably exaggerating when I said they are our ally, but if they were attacked unjustly, we would likely support them, IMO.

Guest bob_barron

Damn you Rob- I was just about to point that out.

Hitler broke the Versailles Treaty

Guest Tyler McClelland
In the spirit of Myron Cope: "Rob Johnstone is looking like a huge horse's post-eirir", it's funnier if you know what he sounds like.

Bob, I bet RJS justifies Hitler breaking the treaties also.

COOOOOOPPEEE!!!!

YES!!!!

Myron Cope = Living legend.

Guest RobJohnstone
One question: if you support America fighting Iraq because they broke treaties with international organizations, why do you think that we shouldn't have stopped Hitler. Hitler also violated numerous treaties with the League of Nations and threatened our allies (England, France)

Can you cite a treaty broken with england? On top of that, we bailed england out of WWI, sometimes you can give to much to an ally. Considering how greatly England has helped us since wwII (sarcasm) I guess helping them was a good idea.

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone
Blah tyler, china is our biggest threat, not our ally.  I guess you do not see it that way.

any if they have been our ally since wwII why did they attack us during the korean war?  Please get your facts straight.

--Rob

When we practically invaded their country in an age where we were shitting upon their style of government as it was, I think their attacks were slightly justified.

They were an ally in WW2 when they helped us attack Japan, etc. Sure, they got slaughtered... but they were still on our side.

It's funny... our biggest threat is a huge nation with tons of poor citizens? Great logic, Rob. Who's our next 'biggest threat' after China, the Dinkwad tribe from western Nigeria? Just becuase someone has nuclear weapons does not mean they are a threat. We trade with them, they rely on us for some industry. King is right when he says we're more of a peaceful coexistance, and I was probably exaggerating when I said they are our ally, but if they were attacked unjustly, we would likely support them, IMO.

Dude, they fucking hate us. If they could they woukd nuke us. They threatened to do it in 1995

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20021211...11-27417625.htm

Does anyone read the news?

--Rob

Guest Powerplay

--Rob

Dude, they fucking hate us. If they could they woukd nuke us. They threatened to do it in 1995

--Rob

BAHAHAHAHAHA. You say the Washington Post is not a valid source because it's "Liberal Propaganda", but the Washington Times is a totally unbiased news agency. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Guest RobJohnstone

"There were no politics to polarize us then, to magnify every slight. The 'negroes' of Washington had their public schools, restaurants, bars, movie houses, playgrounds and churches; and we had ours."

Pat Buchanan on Hitler:

"Hitler's success was not based on his extraordinary gifts alone. His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path."

"Homosexuality involves sexual acts most men consider not only immoral, but filthy. The reason public men rarely say aloud what most say privately is they are fearful of being branded 'bigots' by an intolerant liberal orthodoxy that holds, against all evidence and experience, that homosexuality is a normal, healthy lifestyle."

Pat Buchanan on AIDS:

"The poor homosexuals -- they have declared war upon nature, and now nature is extracting an awful retribution."

"With 80,000 dead of AIDS, 3,000 more buried each month, our promiscuous homosexuals appear literally hell-bent on Satanism and suicide."

"Rail as they will about 'discrimination,' women are simply not endowed by nature with the same measures of single-minded ambition and the will to succeed in the fiercely competitive world of Western capitalism."

Pat Buchanan on the KKK:

"David Duke is busy stealing from me. I have a mind to go down there and sue that dude for intellectual property theft."

"There's no doubt he makes subliminal appeals to prejudice. He tries to be subtle, the comments are not direct appeals to prejudice, which is one of the reasons he gets away with it." --Charles Krauthammer

"In person, he's charming. That doesn't mean he's not evil. It just means it's harder to reach the conclusion that he's evil. Many pundits tend to give Pat Buchanan a break because he is a member of the fraternity. There is a tendency with Buchanan -- who was, after all, a professional bomb-thrower as a commentator -- to roll your eyes and say, 'There goes Pat' when he says something outlandish. And that is probably a mistake." --Howard Kurtz

Those quotes are out of context. Just because you are gay, and you have issues with buchana does not mean you have to use out of context quotes as propaganda against Buchanan.

--Rob

"Can you cite a treaty broken with england?"

I'm sure the fact that Germany tried to bomb London into a smoking pit could count in the category of them 'threatening one of America's allies'

"Considering how greatly England has helped us since wwII (sarcasm) I guess helping them was a good idea."

Translation: "Damn, why didn't Adolf try a land invasion? it's not like we need England."

I'd say England is helping us now by being the biggest nation to support us for our quest against Iraq

Guest bob_barron

Can you cite a treaty broken with england? On top of that, we bailed england out of WWI, sometimes you can give to much to an ally. Considering how greatly England has helped us since wwII (sarcasm) I guess helping them was a good idea.

--Rob

How about the Versaille treaty Rob?

England helped us with the Persian Gulf War and is most likely helping us with this one

Guest bob_barron

Pat Buchanan on Hitler:

"Homosexuality involves sexual acts most men consider not only immoral, but filthy.  The reason public men rarely say aloud what most say privately is they are fearful of being branded 'bigots' by an intolerant liberal orthodoxy that holds, against all evidence and experience, that homosexuality is a normal, healthy lifestyle."

Pat Buchanan on AIDS:

"Rail as they will about 'discrimination,' women are simply not endowed by nature with the same measures of single-minded ambition and  the will to succeed in the fiercely competitive world of Western capitalism."

Pat Buchanan on the KKK:

Those quotes are out of context. Just because you are gay, and you have issues with buchana does not mean you have to use out of context quotes as propaganda against Buchanan.

--Rob

So what did Pat Buchanan really say Rob? And how can you prove they were out of context?

Guest RobJohnstone

--Rob

--Rob

BAHAHAHAHAHA. You say the Washington Post is not a valid source because it's "Liberal Propaganda", but the Washington Times is a totally unbiased news agency. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

All big newspapers are extremely liberal, trust me I have worked for dow jones in the past. Anyway it says it in the news, don't ignore it. I never said the washington times are fair and unbalanced, don't start putting shit in my mouth.

--Rob

Guest Powerplay

Pat Buchanan on Hitler:

"Homosexuality involves sexual acts most men consider not only immoral, but filthy.  The reason public men rarely say aloud what most say privately is they are fearful of being branded 'bigots' by an intolerant liberal orthodoxy that holds, against all evidence and experience, that homosexuality is a normal, healthy lifestyle."

Pat Buchanan on AIDS:

"Rail as they will about 'discrimination,' women are simply not endowed by nature with the same measures of single-minded ambition and  the will to succeed in the fiercely competitive world of Western capitalism."

Pat Buchanan on the KKK:

--Rob

What context WERE these in? I mean

Pat Buchanan on AIDS:

What is the logical context for that? Chicken Soup for the Crazy Motherfucker? ((Y) @ Using a Bill Maher Joke)

Guest RobJohnstone

Pat Buchanan on Hitler:

Pat Buchanan on AIDS:

Pat Buchanan on the KKK:

--Rob

So what did Pat Buchanan really say Rob? And how can you prove they were out of context?

Bob, there is no way I am going to do the research to refute everyone one of those quotes. Why should I?

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone

BTW I would like to point out that since I cited the news about china we have switched subjects to buchanan again. It is happening as I said before.

--Rob