TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobJohnstone

Seperation of Church and State

Guest Powerplay
Why should I have to? Why don't you list 10 things you hate about gore or nader or whoever you like in politics. Jackass questions get jackass responses.

--Rob

Well, you said you'd list him, and he asked for 10 things. It's not really a jack ass question.

Guest Powerplay
Thye are an ally now but they were not then.

from the huge facts on file collection on 2facts.com

"Issue Date: May 25, 1950

South Korea:

News in Brief

South Korea has 100,000 U.S.-trained troops but is threatened with invasion by a Soviet-trained North Korean army of 200,000, the U.S. ECA told Congress May 19."

if they weren't our allies then, then how come we had troops in their country, how come we even established South Korea as our sphere of influence in Korea if they weren't our allies?

You tell me rob e

--Rob

Generally, Rob, when we tell you things you tend to deny their existance.

Guest RobJohnstone
Why should I have to?  Why don't you list 10 things you hate about gore or nader or whoever you like in politics.  Jackass questions get jackass responses.

--Rob

Well, you said you'd list him, and he asked for 10 things. It's not really a jack ass question.

When did I say I would list them. I asked that question because I wanted to make sure that is what tyler asked because it sounded like an asshole question.

--Rob

Guest Tyler McClelland

I don't live my life by the ideologies of Albert Gore, but here we go.

------------------

1) Catering to big business.

2) Environmental policies aren't stiff enough.

3) Not strong enough a stand on health care.

4) Not pacifist enough for my tastes.

5) Rather boring in speech.

6) Retarded claims, internet for example.

7) He doesn't come across as much of a leader.

8) Went along with Bush's stupid fucking issues in 2000, including the Death tax non-issue.

9) Pushed too hard after the election in 2000. Granted, he did have a reason to do so...

and....

10) Supported Clinton's asinine social security policy.

Your turn.

Guest RobJohnstone
You don't have any reasons why they weren't our allies before North Korea invaded?

Like I said, you tell me what S Korea did for us before N. Korea invaded. It was my belief we went over there to protect S. Korea from being invaded by communists because we were all about attacking the communist nations at that time. Am I wrong?

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone
I don't live my life by the ideologies of Albert Gore, but here we go.

------------------

1) Catering to big business.

2) Environmental policies aren't stiff enough.

3) Not strong enough a stand on health care.

4) Not pacifist enough for my tastes.

5) Rather boring in speech.

6) Retarded claims, internet for example.

7) He doesn't come across as much of a leader.

8) Went along with Bush's stupid fucking issues in 2000, including the Death tax non-issue.

9) Pushed too hard after the election in 2000. Granted, he did have a reason to do so...

and....

10) Supported Clinton's asinine social security policy.

Your turn.

Like I said, it was an asshole question. I asked you to name gore or nader sarcastically. Asking me why I do not like buchanan or why I like buchanan makes no difference here so again. Asshole questions get asshole responses.

--Rob

Guest Tyler McClelland

Fucking hypocrite.

You challenged me to come up with an answer to my own question, and then when I show you up, you dodge it.

Typical, you piece of shit.

Guest RobJohnstone
Fucking hypocrite.

You challenged me to come up with an answer to my own question, and then when I show you up, you dodge it.

I find it funny you took me seriously. That was such an idiotic question to ask me and you requested a response?

--Rob

Guest Tyler McClelland

No, it's not idiotic. You said you don't support everything Buchanan says.

I provided 10 things on which I differ with the man I have supported as a presidential candidate for the past 5 years.

Your turn.

Prove it, you piece of monkey flop.

Guest Powerplay
Fucking hypocrite.

I find it funny you took me seriously. That was such an idiotic question to ask me and you requested a response?

--Rob

.... You are a moron. I mean, really. You've dodged just about EVERY question we've asked, and we've proven you wrong at EVERY turn. And I find it funny ANYONE takes you seriously. You are basically a brainwashed idiot who, when confronted with the facts, prefers to deny their existance rather than question your own beliefs. Saddest thing I've seen in a while, if I may say so.

Guest Kibagami

Told you, Judge.

But hey, we've all got post count boosts out of this! And that banner of his is gone! It's not all bad...

K.

Guest RobJohnstone

1. Too extreme on the mexican border issue. Not with his policies but how he intends to fix it.

2. He is getting up in age

3. Ran under the reform party in 2000

4. Shares tv time with bill press

5. Speaks great, voice does not sound great.

6. Not christina, he is catholic, not bad but he would be better in chritianity

7. Didn't push hard enough in the 200 election

8. Didin;t push hard enough in the 96 election

9. Not enough ally's in washington to get the nod in

10. Has not been in any office since 84 I believe.

:)

btw I took my banner off because I think it is making the gay rights population of TSM angry at me and destroying threads in the process.

--Rob

Guest Powerplay
Told you, Judge.

But hey, we've all got post count boosts out of this! And that banner of his is gone! It's not all bad...

K.

*Judge high fives Kib.

(Y)

Guest Tyler McClelland
1. Too extreme on the mexican border issue. Not with his policies but how he intends to fix it.

3. Ran under the reform party in 2000

4. Shares tv time with bill press

5. Speaks great, voice does not sound great.

6. Not christina, he is catholic, not bad but he would be better in chritianity

7. Didn't push hard enough in the 200 election

8. Didin;t push hard enough in the 96 election

9. Not enough ally's in washington to get the nod in

10. Has not been in any office since 84 I believe.

btw I took my banner off because I think it is making the gay rights population of TSM angry at me and destroying threads in the process.

--Rob

Those aren't fucking political beliefs. You had all of ONE political belief in there.

Guest Kibagami

*Kibagami notches his belt again.

Sure, Tyler did most of the work this time, but what the hell.

K.

Guest RobJohnstone
1.  Too extreme on the mexican border issue.  Not with his policies but how he intends to fix it.

3.  Ran under the reform party in 2000

4.  Shares tv time with bill press

5.  Speaks great, voice does not sound great.

6.  Not christina, he is catholic, not bad but he would be better in chritianity

7.  Didn't push hard enough in the 200 election

8.  Didin;t push hard enough in the 96 election

9.  Not enough ally's in washington to get the nod in

10.  Has not been in any office since 84 I believe.

--Rob

Those aren't fucking political beliefs. You had all of ONE political belief in there.

You said the same nonsense about gore

--Rob

Guest Tyler McClelland

*high fives K*

Take all the credit in the world, you are rule anyway.

Guest Tyler McClelland

I count at least six issues, 7 if you're liberal with it.

Name some issues, tool.

On Pat Buchanan: "Not christian, he is catholic, not bad but he would be better in christianity"- RJS, 01:07am, 2/4/03

On Catholicism: "Catholicism is a branch of chrisitanity, I do not like the catholic religion persay but I am not against it either."- RJS, 12:45am, 2/4/03

Mmmmmm... really consistant viewpoint expressed by Rob

Guest RobJohnstone

Fuck you, I did not question your responses. Do not question mine. You said the same shit. Anyway it's almost 2:30am time to get ready for work

--Rob

Guest Tyler McClelland

Go ahead, question mine. I still have more than you.

You named ONE issue.

Guest Powerplay
Fuck you, I did not question your responses. Do not question mine. You said the same shit. Anyway it's almost 2:30am time to get ready for work

--Rob

You don't question a lot of things, Rob. Maybe you should start...

Guest Powerplay
Rob E, isn't it bedtime? You are like 15 right?

--Rob

And the funniest part is, he acts more like an adult than you.

Guest AnnieEclectic

I'd chime in... but really. Although still gamely fighting, the man heretofore known as "RobJohnstone" was easily defeated within three pages of this garbage. This 'debate' about church and state has degenerated into something that I'll paraphrase thusly:

RJ: The Christians are moral and just. Buchanan is the best choice for President. Clinton should have gotten Bin Laden and is the sole reason why 9/11 happened.

Rest of Board: But RJ, the Post reported (cite debunking Clinton-9/11), and Buchanon was quoted as (cite rep-damaging Buchanon quote here). Anyways, why do Christian moral need to be taught?

RJ: Propaganda and lies, leftist media, gays scare me, I like six legged turkey, fuck you.

Rest of Board: Here's more citation.

RJ: <insert 5 year old insult here>

Rest of Board: Shut the fuck up!

RJ: Our God is a Awsome god, he REEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIGNS from heaven above! With wisdom power and love, OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!

Rest of Board: ...whatever. Please, give yourself some dignity and leave it be!

RJ: Salamanders planted false cards in a Buchanon speech! He isn't racist or psychotic! Banana slugs are crunchy.

Seriously folks, I'm tired, I'm sure you all are too. Can we all leave it be that Rob Johnstone doesn't know a damn thing about what he's talking about and is more willing to blindly believe rather than to know and understand? It would save us all on advance carpal tunnel.

-Annie

p.s. I have sex with women, RJ. Does that BOTHER you?

Guest Kibagami

Of course not. He can't counter that with a link to a bullshit conservative site...

...so it's liberal propaganda.

I mean, duh.

K.

Guest Vern Gagne
Of course not. He can't counter that with a link to a bullshit conservative site...

...so it's liberal propaganda.

I mean, duh.

K.

Not all conservatives have the same thought process has Pat Buchanan.

He's all but left the party, and is very critical of the new-conservatives.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Those quotes are out of context.

First off, due to a gash that's left my right hand rather bloody, I'm typing with one hand. Pardon the typos that may result.

He calls Hitler a genius.

He reminisces about segregation, completely forgetting how poorly the "coloreds" schools and theaters and restaurants were.

He says women cannot succeed in a business environment because of genetics.

How can you take these out of context? I await your enlightenment.

Just because you are gay, and you have issues with buchana does not mean you have to use out of context quotes as propaganda against Buchanan.

Actually, in the past year I've found myself agreeing with Pat (I watch the MSNBC show he co-hosts since TalkBack Live sucks IMO) enough times that I almost feel dirty for it. In particular, I agree with his view that we need to stop sticking our nose in every confrontation. Though, unlike the current conservatives and Pat's conservatives, I think there needs to be a bit of a partnership between the world's biggest players to keep us all alive.

However, because I can agree with the guy at some things, doesn't mean he's a great guy. Stalin made a comment of "When one man dies, it's a tragedy. When a million men die, it's a statistic." I find that to be all-too-true, although I don't agree with everything he says because of it.

You don't "want to do the resarch," but I can name sources for you if you want. Some of these quotes were taken from Buchanan's autobiography. Don't know if you have that book on hand, or if you've loaned it out.

Here you go

Segregation, "There were no politics to polarize us": "Right from the Beginning", Buchanan's autobiography. Page 131

Nazis, "Hitler's success was not based on his extraordinary gifts alone": A 1977 Buchanan column, quoted by the UK Guardian on January 14, 1992

Gays, "intolerant liberal orthodoxy": Column, September 3, 1989

AIDS, "They declared war on nature": 1983 column, quoted by the Seattle Times on July 31, 1993

"hell-bent Satanism": Said in 1990, quoted by Salon.com's "Who's Afraid of Pat Buchanan?" , Sept 9 1999

Women in the workplace, "women are simply not endowed...": Column, November 22, 1983

Holocaust, "Diesel engines": Column, March 17 1990

KKK, David Duke: Said in 1991. Quoted by Salon.com's "Who's Afraid of Pat Buchanan?" , Sept 9 1999

Others' Opinions: Salon.com's "Who's Afraid of Pat Buchanan?" , Sept 9 1999

So there, there's all the sources involved. The Salon article also mentions some of the quotes above, but I even gave you the dates upon which he said them when I could.