TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jimmy Saint

"WWE is the only fed I watch"

Guest Jimmy Saint

Theres alot of great wrestling out there so why do you just watch the WWE ?

Guest Youth N Asia

What else do most people have access to?

You can say TNA, but that's $10 a pop, plus Russo takes up too much time for himself. Then there's all the indies, puro, and mma...but you can't see that stuff for free like you can with WWE. I'm sure if other free options were out there it would be different.

Guest Dace59

Dunno.

How many smark opions do you want?

*Goes back to his puro goodness*

EDIT:

Above is true enough, but like most things in life.

What you get is equal to the effort and/or time/money you put into it.

Guest Youth N Asia
How could one survive by ONLY watching WWE right now?

Thank God for my hundreds and hundreds of tapes

I'm surviving just fine, actually... Well, that's a lie actually, since I have a bunch of past PPVs on tape...

Guest the 1inch punch

Well I live in Ireland, where PAL exists, so i cant even get NWATNA taped, and I'm on a dialup, so anything will take ages to dl

Guest Eagan469

what else do you want me to watch?

TNA isn't available here in Buffalo (I still wouldn't shill out $10 if it was)

Guest Dace59

Almost most all mordner Video Players are NSTC/PAL duel standerd.

I've watched many CZW and Puro NSTC tapes on my family VCR.

Being from Europe is not an excuse (Is from the UK)

Guest Jimmy Saint

I just find it odd that someone might worship WWE guys like Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio and never check the styles that influenced these guys the most.

Plus it really does not cost very much or is indeed much hassle using tape sellers to see the stuff.

Guest Dace59

*Cltuches his best of Benoit in Japan tape to his chest*

It's mine!

We all find it opp.

But we are the freaks, so technically we're odd.

Just be happy you found out about the better stuff.

Guest Jimmy Saint
Just be happy you found out about the better stuff.

Why not spread the gospel ?

Why should the rubes suffer ?

Guest Dace59

1) Don't bring Religion into it. Very bad idea, and just gives people good coutner analigies.

2) They aren't suffering. If they think what they see is shit, then they're getting smart already.

3) Let people live. Taste, while not being subjective, is totally personal.

Guest bob_barron

WWE is the only fed I watch because it's the only fed I have access to.

I went to ROH in December and had a good time but I'm not exactly overflowing with money so I can't go out and buy some tapes

Guest Trivia247

For most of us, we have only access to WWE now on TV... a few bucks we can get TNA for an hour a week... with no real story developement ...there are other feds out there, but you'd need a satalite or something to watch them on their local channels......

and not to mention old WCW, ECW, even Puro, hell you gotta shell out the money to get the stuff off websites or Ebay.

I got a hefty collection already of getting those and older WWF stuff. so it often times depends on your location and your fiancial situations.

Guest Aero

Unless NWA-TNA gets a TV deal anytime soon, it's strictly WWE for me, but I'm mostly relying on all my older WWE shows. As Bling Bling said, Smackdown provides a good product every so often with Benoit, Angle, Mysterio, etc.

Guest MaxPower27

I have neither the money, nor the time to watch anything else. My tie is consumed by school, work, and other shows. I have some tapes, and I will order some every once in a while, but I'm fine where I am.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I like Smackdown & Velocity, so I watch it. I hate RAW so I don't watch it. Simple as that.

I like most college students don't have enough time or money to spend a lot on tapes. I have alot of old WWF & WCW stuff as is, so I just watch that.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

I'm happy enough with SD and Velocity, along with the occasional Heat.

I have an appreciation for other feds, and being on a cable modem, I can find matches easily. It's just that I don't have all that much space on my computer to store this stuff, and don't have the money to buy tapes or dvds (or order TNA eps, for that matter).

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Like Kahran said, a lot of us are students or still in high school, and don't have money to watch too much non-free wrestling.

And hell, I bet a lot of people think WWE is the only fed, period.

Guest gangsteruwa

I basically ignore most of the bad stuff in the WWE, and just watch the matches that I like. I can tolerate the skits/promos as long as they are sort of funny. Smackdown has had consitantly good matches, and Velocity is generally very good as well. In the past month Velocity had American Dragon, Spanky, and Nova (Mike Bucci). As long as I can mark out for my favorite former/current indy wrestlers I'm pretty happy. Raw is mostly crap, as is Heat...so it's harder to find good stuff on those shows.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy in my little realm of CZW and ROH tapes. Also I have a sorted array of other tapes from WWF, WCW, ECW, AJPW, NJPW, FMW, IWA MS, JAPW, BJPW, and various Best of's.

Guest Killer Tomatoe

I've had to survive on the WWE/F. That's all I got. Now I get TNA and im beggining to order heaps of tapes. ;)

Guest Rob Edwards

Well its getting hard these days, usually I'd retreat to All Japan but Mutoh has ruined that too, ah well theres always the spotty joy of Toryumon tapes!

Guest Mik at Cornell

What kind of stupid question is this? Survive by, I dunno, realizing that wrestling is simply a form of entertainment and concerning myself with other important life issues like friendships and other non TV/internet related things. I'm sure for some of you, the concept of friendship will be hard to grasp without a keyboard in front of you.

Guest Rob Edwards

I'm pretty sure Brett meant survive as a fan of wrestling, not survive full stop