TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jimmy Saint

"WWE is the only fed I watch"

Guest HartFan86
I'm pretty sure Brett meant survive as a fan of wrestling, not survive full stop

Or for those who are training to become pro wrestlers, like myself.

Guest wwF1587

its the only free fed out there now.... plus a bunch of tapes... SD! is good enough to keep watching.. RAW... need tapes...

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Hey, I can watch the CZW and XPW tv shows. We got ROH, too, but it seems to have been replaced w/ kickboxing lately.

Problem is, the shows are on at midnight, which make the difficult to watch when I have to get up @ 6:00 AM.

Guest JMTapes

I've tried to get into Japan stuff several times, but truthfully, it bores the hell out of me. If it was on TV here, I'd watch, but I can't be bothered to trade for it, or any indy for that matter. I always have been and always will be a WWF fan. -Jim

www.jmtapes.com

Guest Sakura

I like the storylines and matches WWE has. Stuff like the X Division in NWA just doesn't interest me. Neither do guys in the indies that look like 12 year olds or WWE rejects. WWE TV is like a spectacule or whatever...other promotions seem so cheap and cheesy.

Guest Choken One

I really just watch cause I am not going to waste my time looking for this Japan stuff when I can't enjoy it with Japan speaking or horrible English Dubs....I've seen NWATNA on TV in Bars and it's nothing exciting to me. Too Bush leauge.

WWE still is the best in the world...no matter how ya slice it.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I watch RAW only because theres nothing else on at Midnight and I watch Smackdown because I can watch it early.

TNA isn't an option because I can't get it. Id watch it if it had a free tv show though.

The way I see it, 3 1/2 hours (Smackdown only takes around 90 minutes without commercials) of my life + anytime I remember to watch the B Shows (not often) isn't that big of a deal. Its not like I would be doing anything between 12 and 2 am Tuesdays and Thursdays anyway..

Guest notJames

As has been said before, it's free, and basically it's only wrestling to me, so I have no urgent desire to seek out matches from Japan or Mexico or the indy feds no matter how good they are. If TNA is really as good as people say it is, they'll wind up on cable at some point, and then I'll watch it. Maybe.

Guest KingOfOldSchool
CMLL is on Galavision, its a great cable channel look for it :)

I forgot about CMLL. I have access to it every week, but I haven't watched it in a while, usually because I can't get up early enough.