TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest art_vandelay

How will the Montreal crowd react to HBK?

Guest Choken One

I'd love it if they have HBK walk out during the Main event and walk past the Announce table and scream "RING BELLER, Have you seen a bottle of water around here"...Just to tease us..

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

I just can't imagine the heat Shawn Michaels would have if he even stepped foot in the arena. I don't think the Canadian fans have forgiven the guy for a certain screwjob five years ago.

Guest bob_barron

Since he's gonna be in Toronto all weekend I don't think he's gonna show up and if they have him at the World- Vince can always turn down the crowd noise so no one can hear the boos.

He'll be at RAW but I don't see him setting one foot in Montreal

Guest bob_barron

He's never technically been to Canada since Montreal as a face so you really can't say that we treat him like that.

And I think Canadians have a damn good reason to hate that piece of shit

Guest Choken One
And I think Canadians have a damn good reason to hate that piece of shit

Wa wa wa. Shut up it's been 5 years...Get over it...Stop harping about it.

Guest bob_barron

I hate him for other reasons Choken. Except I do hate him for lying right to Bret Hart's face and denying for 4.5 years until I guess Jesus told him to come clean.

It's just Bret is considered a Canadian hero and well he screwed the Canadian hero.

You can't expect people to just forget that especially when Vince brings it up all the time.

Guest Choken One

At least HBK won in the end...Which is all that matters...Bret was absolute loser.

Bret lost his job. Got misused in WCW. Lost his Wife. Lost countless family members. Suffering from career ending concussion, can't hardly speak. Fat. Stuck on one note. A total loser.

Shawn still has his health, A beautiful wife (something Bret never had), His faith, a steady occupation...trained the next generation of superstars (something Bret wanted to do but hasn't yet).

In the end...Shawn won this battle...and as well he should've...He was the intelligent one. Bret was the gullible Fucking idiot whom got entraped by his own hype.

*Awaits My Assassination*

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I don't see why they don't go with it. Michaels hasn't gotten any sort of reaction in months (other than being booed at Survivor Series). Surely heel heat is better than no heat.

Guest notJames

That's for sure. I also wouldn't mind seeing what kind of garbage and/or incendiary devices they'll throw at God-Boy once he sets foot in the arena. Anything would more entertaining than having to listen to him talk about himself and/or what he thinks about anything.

Guest notJames

He already confessed on Confidential.

He wouldn't get two words out before getting pegged in the head with a Molson Ice.

Guest bob_barron
At least HBK won in the end...Which is all that matters...Bret was absolute loser.

Bret lost his job. Got misused in WCW. Lost his Wife. Lost countless family members. Suffering from career ending concussion, can't hardly speak. Fat. Stuck on one note. A total loser.

Shawn still has his health, A beautiful wife (something Bret never had), His faith, a steady occupation...trained the next generation of superstars (something Bret wanted to do but hasn't yet).

In the end...Shawn won this battle...and as well he should've...He was the intelligent one. Bret was the gullible Fucking idiot whom got entraped by his own hype.

How is Bret a loser because of some of his family died? He can't control that.

He also suffered a career ending concussion AND a stroke in the past three years- again- how does that make him a loser?

Kahran-

HBK was not booed at Survivor Series. I was there and while there were Shawn haters in the crowd- he got a very loud ovation

Guest Choken One
How is Bret a loser because of some of his family died? He can't control that.

He also suffered a career ending concussion AND a stroke in the past three years- again- how does that make him a loser?

I meant loser in the since that he lost the battle between Shawn...That Shawn won the war.

Guest bob_barron

Oh okay- Yea I guess HBK did win in the end- but maybe he'll take a bump wrong or something

Guest notJames

I don't remember him fighting Karma Mustafa.

Maybe he fought Papa Sharngo... or the Godfarther...

;)

Guest Choken One

Actully, I hate to remind you all of it...King of the Ring 1995...They had an epic 15 minute draw...

Guest Big McLargeHuge

The lesson for today, kids: Evil wins in the end.

Guest Choken One

I wouldn't call HBK evil...HHH, sure...HBK no. HBK gave us 10 good years of Quality wrestling...I'm willing to call a spade a spade.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
I wouldn't call HBK evil...HHH, sure...HBK no. HBK gave us 10 good years of Quality wrestling...I'm willing to call a spade a spade.

Yeah, fine. But what has he done for us lately. I don't want to see Flair around either and he was better for a lot longer period than HBK.

Guest Choken One

HBK was sweet at Summer Slam...He punked out Jeff Hardy...It balances out in the end.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
HBK was sweet at Summer Slam...He punked out Jeff Hardy...It balances out in the end.

Summerslam was just a dumb brawl that anybody like Shane McMahon could have done, and everybody punks out Jeff Hardy so that's nothing new.

He never was any good on the mic as far as being able to tell a story, and always relied on his ring skills. Now that he doesn't have that, what's the point.

He was the second worst drawing WWF Champion of all time in his prime, and he sunk ratings to new lows as WWF Champion in December. Ratings have gone up since then. They still suck, but they're better with HHH as champ. Shawn was a good wrestler that kept the live crowds happy, but nobody paid to see. Now, he doesn't even do that. Fucking Hogan is more valuable now.

Guest Steviekick
Lost his Wife.

In his weekly column dealy, Bret thanked his wife for her support. That would lead me to believe that they are still married.

Guest Choken One

Nah...Bret's likely holding out on something like the estate and She's just being nice and shit.

Guest art_vandelay

Summerslam was just a dumb brawl that anybody like Shane McMahon could have done, and everybody punks out Jeff Hardy so that's nothing new.

He never was any good on the mic as far as being able to tell a story, and always relied on his ring skills. Now that he doesn't have that, what's the point.

He was the second worst drawing WWF Champion of all time in his prime, and he sunk ratings to new lows as WWF Champion in December. Ratings have gone up since then. They still suck, but they're better with HHH as champ. Shawn was a good wrestler that kept the live crowds happy, but nobody paid to see. Now, he doesn't even do that. Fucking Hogan is more valuable now.

I loved the Summerslam match, but 7 months later, Shawn's no longer anything special. The nostalgia has run its course. At least Flair is only a manager now. I hope HBK re-enters retirement or takes another role besides being an active wrestler within the company after (read: if) he jobs to Jericho at WM.

Guest saturnmark4life

Whilst Shawn was a great champion, he's always been an evil little shit. He had good matches, but was still suffering from being a twat.

Guest Just call me Dan

He'll skip Montreal. They'll help build the Y2J match by having him injure HBK so that hemisses the PPV. Then the next night on RAW with Jericho gloating about how he took out Test, HBK will run in and resume the feud.