TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

notice

Guest SP-1
Stated well, AP, stated well.

Never confuse conceit with confidence, guys. IZ is going to prove to be the better show, mark my words.

Aww. Thanks Zack.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Never confuse conceit with confidence, guys.  IZ is going to prove to be the better show, mark my words.

Please Ban Me For Messing With Quotes.

I say ban him.

Guest SP-1

Never confuse conceit with confidence, guys.  IZ is going to prove to be the better show, mark my words.

I am the Man.

I say give him a medal.

Aww, thanks Zsasz. But I'm no Kurt Angle.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Never confuse conceit with confidence, guys.  HD is going to prove to be the better show, mark my words.

ZsasZ is the Man, and IZ is HD's bitch.

I say give him a medal.

Aww, thanks Zsasz. But I'm no Kurt Angle.

You deserve it though

Guest KanadianKrusty

All I can say is this:

IZ is justice, IZ is rule.

Thank you

Guest Big Poppa Popick

this is how i feel

IZ works to make IZ a good show, how the IZ talent wants it

HD works to make HD a good show, how the HD talent wants it

Should IZ fall into trouble, HD should help it out

Should HD fall into trouble, IZ should help it out

There is no competition save the fact that we are out to put on the best shows that we possibly can.

I will be reading HeldDOWN each week, and if something's good, you can bet I'll comment on it and say nice things

I highly expect the same treatment from the HeldDOWN talent to the IZ shows

I do not subscribe to the "brand feud" idea. I feel it crosses a close line at times between work and shoot. It is best for every single one of us to help each other

As per what IZ will be doing, I'm very happy with out tag teams... And I have to credit SKBF for creating some awesome storylines. I like our IOU stuff, and i feel we will have a strong NA division to go along with the rest of our talent.

I think HeldDOWN will capture the flavor of the old oaoast, and I think it will be a great thing...the bright spot for you guys i still think is in Dream Machines and BK3...ive really enjoyed that stuff

Now, anyone else care to join me in civility?

Guest Big Poppa Popick

darnit sandie, i thought you left

you know iz always has a spot for the angle award winning matchwriter

Guest The Superstar

Popick, wtf are you talking about "I thought you left."

And why can't the brands feud? That makes it fun. Just check out my sig for the COMMERCIAL~ that was on the May 23rd, 2002 edition of HeldDOWN~!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

im just holding out an olive branch to end this silly feud

thats all

take it or not, ive offered it

Guest The Superstar

Ok BBP...I forgive you for putting the OAOAST through all of the shit you have~

Guest Kotzenjunge

I think it's funny that the HD folk are the ones making all the (backed up) boasts, and the IZ people are the ones trying to be peaceful. I think it's a way of conceding early defeat.

And the brand feud must be nurtured, or there's no motivation to get even better.

Guest Big Poppa Popick
Ok BBP...I forgive you for putting the OAOAST through all of the shit you have~

this is the shit im talking about

can we please stop with the personal attacks...ive asked very nicely quite a few times

we are beyond bickering

LPYC, you guys deserve that...they way you all talk to each other about the feud just rocks...im highly expecting to be entertained...

kotz, i have no problems with brands going...ohh were gonna get ya...but the key is for it to not get personal, and i think it has...

Guest SP-1

The more I see remarks like that, the more I start to see the "Brand Feud" as a thinly veiled disguise for Busting Poppick's Balls. At least from one or two people.

Knock it off. Seriously.

At the end of the day, any "feud" isn't going to be settled by smoke blowing, gimmicks, or surprises. Just good damn storytelling. And ALL OF US should be concentrating on that.

Guest Mystery Eskimo
I think it's funny that the HD folk are the ones making all the (backed up) boasts, and the IZ people are the ones trying to be peaceful. I think it's a way of conceding early defeat.

I think its more that we know we can put on a good show and we don't need to resort to childish personal attacks to try and get our show over.

:)

Guest SP-1

I think its more that we know we can put on a good show and we don't need to resort to childish personal attacks to try and get our show over.

Or gimmicks and SURPRIZES~!

Guest The Superstar

Or gimmicks and SURPRIZES~!

This coming from someone boasting about a gimmick match for AngleMania.

Guest SP-1

Gimmick match. Which is far different from seeming to base the argument of why a show is superior around SURPRIZES~! and the like. Also, I don't use gimmick matches left and right. We've been in . . . 2? since we've been here. One at Triple B, and this at ANGLEF'NMANIA. And it's also a blowoff, pretty much.

;) A good try, but an invalid argument in the grand scheme of things.

Guest Zack Malibu
Gimmick match. Which is far different from seeming to base the argument of why a show is superior around SURPRIZES~! and the like. Also, I don't use gimmick matches left and right. We've been in . . . 2? since we've been here. One at Triple B, and this at ANGLEF'NMANIA. And it's also a blowoff, pretty much.

;) A good try, but an invalid argument in the grand scheme of things.

The show won't be surperior just because of the surprises. Those are just the icing on the cake. Yes we are psyched about some plans for the show, but that's not all there is to it. But you wouldn't understand, because you are IZ. And IZ is fools.

Guest The Superstar

We aren't all about surprises...we just don't want to leak anything so you could steal ideas ;)

Guest SP-1

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As if we would wish to steal ideas from the likes of hD.

. . . heh. All "feuding" aside, the surprises we do have planned should pretty much be swerves. I think both shows are gonna knock everybody's socks off.

Guest Zack Malibu
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As if we would wish to steal ideas from the likes of hD.

. . . heh. All "feuding" aside, the surprises we do have planned should pretty much be swerves. I think both shows are gonna knock everybody's socks off.

Oh, no doubt you'll have swerves and surprises. The thing is, they won't be as good as ours. We'll have more swerves than Helen Keller's road test did.

Guest SP-1

LOL, you got me with that one, Zack.

Just remember: It's quality over quantity.

Guest Zack Malibu
Just remember: It's quality over quantity.

For shame, SP. You should know that I know that. Did you already forget our #1 contenders match? THAT was quality.

Guest caboose

Both shows will suck if they seem anything like what the current shows are.

Sign in to follow this