TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobJohnstone

Offical Rob's take on Gay Rights thread

Guest Kibagami

I think it's safe to say that Mr. Z is also part of the liberal conspiracy.

::offers ZsasZ the secret liberal conspirator handshake::

K.

Guest RobJohnstone

exactly, he was pointing out the lies. So basically if you take credibility away from everyone, how can you know if it truly happened the way it is taught today? That is the point of the video.

--Rob

Guest Powerplay
exactly, he was pointing out the lies. So basically if you take credibility away from everyone, how can you know if it truly happened the way it is taught today? That is the point of the video.

--Rob

And how do you know that the video isn't an obvious manipulation of the facts by people who supported the Hitler Regieme and the Aryan race?

Guest Tyler McClelland

Piper says once that they gas and burn, gas and burn... and then says later that they gas for 20-30 minutes.

!?!?!?

How can you use this guy as your backup?

Guest RobJohnstone
"Why would US soliders lie about what was found there? (The Soviets found Auschwitz, but US soilders found some camps too.)"

My neighbor was at Dachau when his unit liberated it, they were told that they were exterminated in the showers.  That information has been disproved, David Cole talks about that.

"Why would witnesses at Nuremberg lie?"

Ever read the Nuremberg trials transcript?  No one knew what was going on during it.

"Why would RIDICULOUSLY DEADLY CHEMICALS be used for mass disinfections for people whom Hitler claimed were SUBHUMAN? And why were there gas chambers found at the camps by American and Soviet if there were no gassings?"

The gas chamber found at auschwitz was a part time air raid shewlter as well.  It is shown in the video if you watched it.  There is no residue of Zykloin-B in that building even today where as the disinfection chamber has tons of it, so much that the walls turned blue.  Also the supposed gas chamber was across the street from the SS mess hall.  They also said after the gassings they would just let open the vents and let the cyanide go into the air.  Do you think if that was going on, they would do it across the street from the SS mess hall?

--Rob

1. Wrong. It was not disproved. Cole's narrow view of history and misrepresentation of facts refuse to acknowledge the truth. I have SEEN PICTURES of US Soliders forcing Germans to see emanciated and gassed bodies lying by the side of the road. (you can tell they're gassed, because their eyes are bulging out of the sockets and their faces are blue.)

2. Nuremberg witnesses "wern't entirely sure" but most had a good understanding. Plus, other high-ranking German officers have since reported what went on.

3. I don't see why not. Just don't gas while the Germans are eating.

One more thing: 6 Million Jews are missing. If they migrated; why havn't they contacted the families. What about EYEWITNESS accounts of the atrocities that went on there? Schindler's List's concentration camp scenes were based on real accpunts. I think you should watch it.

I have seen schindlers list. My parents own it on VHS. BTW I did not say no one was gassed, I said people who were extremely sick with thyphiod were gassed. Anyhow my neighbor who was at Dachau during liberation saw this tape and agreed with the point.

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone
exactly, he was pointing out the lies.  So basically if you take credibility away from everyone, how can you know if it truly happened the way it is taught today?  That is the point of the video.

--Rob

And how do you know that the video isn't an obvious manipulation of the facts by people who supported the Hitler Regieme and the Aryan race?

The guy who made is video is plain as day jewish. Is he part of the Nazi's you speak of?

--Rob

Guest Powerplay
I have seen schindlers list. My parents own it on VHS. BTW I did not say no one was gassed, I said people who were extremely sick with thyphiod were gassed. Anyhow my neighbor who was at Dachau during liberation saw this tape and agreed with the point.

--Rob

When did you say this? And if it can turn one person revisionist, good for them. I still find it a highly twisted view on a horrible human tragedy.

Guest RobJohnstone
Piper says once that they gas and burn, gas and burn... and then says later that they gas for 20-30 minutes.

!?!?!?

How can you use this guy as your backup?

I think that's the point tyler, he is supposed to be the head historian on the holocaust and he cannot get his facts straight. Cole is taking his credibility away. Do you not see the point?

--Rob

Guest Tyler McClelland

And yet, you agree with one point he made... but not the other.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

What the hell? Which lie is the truth? The one that you find convenient?

Guest RobJohnstone
I have seen schindlers list.  My parents own it on VHS.  BTW I did not say no one was gassed, I said people who were extremely sick with thyphiod were gassed.  Anyhow my neighbor who was at Dachau during liberation saw this tape and agreed with the point.  

--Rob

When did you say this? And if it can turn one person revisionist, good for them. I still find it a highly twisted view on a horrible human tragedy.

Much earlier in the thread I stated that. So you believe without a shadow of a doubt that we have all the correct information of the holocaust? Even though our government ignored it even while we went into wwII?

--Rob

Guest Tyler McClelland

No one knew about it until afterwards.

Must've been a liberal conspiracy.

Guest RobJohnstone
And yet, you agree with one point he made... but not the other.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

What the hell? Which lie is the truth? The one that you find convenient?

It's not what I was trying to do. Obviously you can see the point that there is no credibility with the leading historian of the holocaust. So who's to say it happened the way it was taught?

--Rob

Guest Powerplay
I have seen schindlers list.  My parents own it on VHS.  BTW I did not say no one was gassed, I said people who were extremely sick with thyphiod were gassed.  Anyhow my neighbor who was at Dachau during liberation saw this tape and agreed with the point.  

--Rob

Much earlier in the thread I stated that. So you believe without a shadow of a doubt that we have all the correct information of the holocaust? Even though our government ignored it even while we went into wwII?

--Rob

And you believe A video that supposedly address all the arguements against the revisionists in less than an hour?

Guest Tyler McClelland

Because ONE MAN doesn't know his facts... it makes everyone else who witnessed the damned thing a liar?

Guest Powerplay
Because ONE MAN doesn't know his facts... it makes everyone else who witnessed the damned thing a liar?

Well, we know that the one guy who did the video knows his facts. Because damnit, he made a VIDEO.

Guest Kibagami

Whereas this historian looks like he's a part of the liberal conspiracy.

And he hasn't got a video. What a tool, huh?

K.

Guest RobJohnstone

--Rob

--Rob

And you believe A video that supposedly address all the arguements against the revisionists in less than an hour?

No I believe that it did not happen the way it was taught and neither side is completely correct. I think by seeing the video that is the only logical way to look at it. Anyway, I am going to smoke a nice Macanudo Gold and watch Law and Order SVU. I am also tired of repeating myself. The information is up there, you decide, I do not care if you think one way or the other, as long as you acually read the info and think about it logically. Talk to you guys later.

--Rob

Guest Kibagami

Doesn't matter, man. It's a dissenting viewpoint, so it must be true.

Right?

K.

Guest Retro Rob

Damn, I don't know how you guys could still be talking to this asshole. I would imagine that based on his maturity level, if everyone ignores him, he will go away.

As for the Holocaust argument, it's obvious that Rob's ignorance plagues his judgment and that same ignorance is why he will never be able to fairly assess information supplied by someone else. The fact of the matter is, 6 million Jews are missing. The other fact of the matter is that RobJohnStone is a fucking retard. He also no-sold my post before, son of a bitch.

Guest EricMM

RobJohnstone have you ever been to the National Holocaust Museum?

I think it would be enlightening. I can't believe you don't believe that the Nazis killed all those people. Seriously. One dissenting opinion vs. basic acknowledged history? Do you enjoy the feeling of thinking you know more than most people? This is crazy.

Guest Tyler McClelland

BTW:

The Holocaust Mueseum is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen... but it's very educational.

My family knows one of the curators, so I can go whenever I want for free and I don't have to wait in lines. I've been twice, and I still haven't been able to soak up all of the knowledge.

Guest Powerplay
BTW:

The Holocaust Mueseum is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen... but it's very educational.

My family knows one of the curators, so I can go whenever I want for free and I don't have to wait in lines. I've been twice, and I still haven't been able to soak up all of the knowledge.

Cast, I hardly think the National Holocaust Museum could possibly measure up to a video which is barely an hour in length.

Guest AnnieEclectic

okay, it's time. I've held back, i've been rational. I shall now channel Thoth. Here comes an irrational, angry, and most likely unintelligent rant.

Here we go. Are you afraid? Good. I am too.

First, a reply to the sentence, and I quote:

"The saint patricks day parade I thought was a big gay rally."

Really? I guess my big mullet-wearing, non-leg shaving, camoflauge boxer wearing ass missed out on that boat. Because, gee Mr. Wizard, I thought the St. Patrick's Day parade dealt with, I dunno.... THE IRISH~!

THE LEPRACHAUN WEARS A KILT! THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM GAY!

While we're speaking of gays, Lord Up On High can't be allowing his bretheren to allow, oh, different people upon his scorched earth. Here's a proposition...

LET'S DUMP A BIG BUCKET OF AIDS ON US ALL! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that be fine Johnstone? Just give all the gays terminal diseases to cover up your own insecurities! And then, all the women left can be barefoot and pregnant! W00T! Sign me RIGHT the fuck up! Nothing better than having some disgusting cock rammed inside me only to plant a seed I don't want to bring another child into this choked planet.

You know, homosexuals seem to be a big problem, don't they? I mean, we got GLOBAL WARMING and TERRORISM and WAR and a DEFICIT. Those are all tough hard issues. But you know what... this shouldn't be. Because of this simple equation:

gay sex > anthrax

Now, let's take a poll. Gay people, replace the word 'gay' with 'straight'. Which would you rather have?

Wow. I'm betting that there's few people saying anthrax. Except for Johnstone, since he can't tell the difference between IRELAND and SAN FRANSISCO.

And why am I trashing on you here? What caused me to bubble over and spill out my vast amount of ANGER towards you? It's not because you're against me, oh goddess no. No, see, i've had intelligent political and social debates with conservatives before. I actually learned a lot from the SMART ones. No no no my friend, a term I use VERY LOOSELY. No, see what bothers me is you THICKHEADED REFUSAL OF ANY SORT OF PROOF.

Let's expound on this shall we? For this exercise I shall pretend to be Rob Johnstone. To prepare for this act I am inhaling about a gallon of ether.

*sniff* ahhh, that should do it.

*ahem*

The Conservatives are right! Homosexuality is evil! Democrats are in league with the communists! Vote Buchanon now, y'hear!

<reply post with arguing point>

Now you see your problem is that you've bought into the leftist media.

<post asking for rebuttal with cites>

Cites? Why would I need citation? If Buchanon said it, it's good enough for me. He's a man of the Lord.

<even more citation, including that of conservatives quoted in my argument>

Well you can't just take the man's words out of order! Buchanon is Justice, Buchanon is Rule!

<post asking why I have such an issue with homosexuals>

Because they are immoral, they are evil! They make me scared that one day I might have a lover named Robert and have an affinity for leather. Any rights parade for gays is ludicrous because they already have equal rights.

<brings up points about marriage, lack of affirmative action support, and more citations>

Well you're wrong because the EVIL GAYS BRAINWASHED YOU AND I HAVE A SPIKED DILDO UP MY ASS! WHEEEE~!

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP.

You've lost the ability to state your opinion in the form of "this is simply my opinion" and not get called on it. You've lost the chance to have any SHRED OF DIGNITY left. Do you understand the words, coming out of your mouth? You are jaded single minded, easily led SHEEP. You believe only what your party says and follow along with Fox News to only be a parrot for them. FOX NEWS. a Channel that has a rate of 95% conservative guests! Speaking of bias in the media....

There is no reason left for you to exist. You bring nothing to the table but ignorance. It isn't even hate! Hate you can turn around! No, you're just a big fucking moron that won't accept the fact that you bring up subjects time after time and then lose the debate!

But you don't stop! You keep going, way after the appropriate time only making you more and more of an ass. There is no dealing with you rationally, so I fight you with your own attack. I give you Annie as an Asshole. Have fun, fucker.

*dumps the bucket of AIDS~! on RobJohnstone*

Get. Your. Head. Out. Of. Your. Ass.

-Annie

Guest AnnieEclectic

OH, I missed the Schindler's list fun. I'm not all that knowledgeable on the WWII stuff, but I know that you will easily be trounced, AGAIN, and then somehow find a way to get negative dignity. NEGATIVE DIGNITY.

Enjoy.

-Annie

Guest Powerplay

I'm torn between this thread and the Seperation of Church and State for Thread of the Year.

Guest bob_barron

Annie- you came in too late. Rob already gave up the gay issue.

Rob- if you're gonna start topics and ignore people's responses to your "take" then why start a topic? Retro Rob made some very good points and you ignored him.

You claim you don't have enough time and that you're being outnumbered- well then don't start topics where you state your views if you're not prepared to defend them.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

So I here Rob is gay?

Just the word around town... and by "town" I mean "SWF Chat." And by "SWF Chat" I mean "Orgy of Mass Pointlessness Compiled By People With No Lives." It's quite fun.