TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobJohnstone

Offical Rob's take on Gay Rights thread

Guest RobJohnstone
But if you were a dictator trying to win a world war, would you kill everyone that was making shit to support your efforts in camps you control? Think about it.

The Jews were making shit, Rob? Huh? I don't remember them revolting or anything. They were taken from their homes and shipped out to Concentration Camps because they were Jewish and no other reason. That's just stupidity.

making shit, shit refering to ammo and stuff to help promote the war effort, as slaves of course. I stated that above in a different passge. Did you read the whole thing?

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone
bob, I did not switch the topic, I was replying to verne.  Did you not read me replying to verne?  Did you not see that?

--Rob

Yes you did- You still haven't addressed what other people said about the original topic

If I responded to everyone it would take hours to cite and I do not have that time to devote.

--Rob

"My whole point is the nazi party probably had the jewish people working in camps in germany and poland, just as americans had camps in california set up for the japanese during that period."

Yes, they were "working" "hard" for "no money" and then they were "whipped" and "killed" in "mass" and the camps were just like summertime retreats, the prisoners sang songs and then they took showers, it begins to get a bit graphic after that though

Guest Vern Gagne

Rob, Hitler was too insane to think of using jews, slavs and other subhuman people has slaves.

So Rob let me see if I understand what your saying. The holocaust did happen, but not has many people were killed has reported?

Guest bob_barron
bob, I did not switch the topic, I was replying to verne.  Did you not read me replying to verne?  Did you not see that?

--Rob

Yes you did- You still haven't addressed what other people said about the original topic

If I responded to everyone it would take hours to cite and I do not have that time to devote.

--Rob

Then don't start the topic in the first place

Guest RobJohnstone

yes, the russian government re-released that information in 1989. Dr. Piper worked on it, he is the curator of auschwitz now, and has been for atleast 15 years now. I tried looking up newspaper articles online at major news sites (foxnews,cnn, and such) They for the most part only go back to the early to mid 90's. I am sure Dr. Piper has a book though that explains this. I am also sure PRESSAC has it in his book.

ALSO btw, I am pretty sure before the whole thing went down, hitler tried to get the jews to migrate from germany but, most countries were anti-semetic such as our country, so most had to stay.

--Rob

Guest The Hamburglar

For fuck's sake man, the cornerstone of Nazi ideology was the extermination of the Jewish race! Thousands of books written on the Holocaust! Thousands of eye-witness accounts! The Wansee Conference for fuck's sake! They planned and executed the Final Solution with horrible efficiency. They didn't want them as slaves, they wanted them dead. But what I want to know is why, Rob? Why do you feel the need to propagate such blatantly untrue statements? What drives you to defending this belief? What, do you think human beings are incapable of genocide? What next, the Armenian genocide of 1919 was all just a result of a nasty cold? Stalin's purges were in fact simply a nasty chill? Fucking hell, I can't believe anyone remotely sane could pump out this shit.

Guest RobJohnstone

I saw a video made by a jewish person turned athiest names David Cole. It was on this subject and the video was taken at auschwitz and he had an interview with dr. piper. He showed many differences in what is being taught, and what acually happened. The fact that he was jewish really made me think. And then I read a jewish group threatened his life not too long ago. I just think it was credible because it came from a jewish person, and the video is very thought provoking. Why not check it out?

--Rob

Guest Powerplay
I saw a video made by a jewish person turned athiest names David Cole.  It was on this subject and the video was taken at auschwitz and he had an interview with dr. piper.  He showed many differences in what is being taught, and what acually happened.  The fact that he was jewish really made me think.  And then I read a jewish group threatened his life not too long ago.  I just think it was credible because it came from a jewish person, and the video is very thought provoking.  Why not check it out?

--Rob

So... a video... against hundreds of books, eye witnesses, government studies, and other various things? That's it?

BTW: I appologize for making the mistake in the earlier post. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong ;).

Guest RobJohnstone

sure, I try not to take everything at face value, kind of looking at both sides of the coin. Considering we got of our information from the russian government under stalin, do you trust that regime?

--Rob

Guest Powerplay
sure, I try not to take everything at face value, kind of looking at both sides of the coin.  Considering we got of our information from the russian government under stalin, do you trust that regime?

--Rob

Well, generally the Russian Government seriously UNDERSTATED casualties. At Leningrad, a city of 1 Million people before it's 800 day Siege, was said to have suffered 250,000 people dead. This contradicts with the fact that the population after the siege was only something like 90,000.

Guest RobJohnstone
Soviets against Hitler = Bad

Soviets in 1989 who denied the Holocaust = Good

different regime? Maybe you weren't around for the big fall of communism and the fall of the berlin wall.

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone
sure, I try not to take everything at face value, kind of looking at both sides of the coin.  Considering we got of our information from the russian government under stalin, do you trust that regime?

--Rob

Well, generally the Russian Government seriously UNDERSTATED casualties. At Leningrad, a city of 1 Million people before it's 800 day Siege, was said to have suffered 250,000 people dead. This contradicts with the fact that the population after the siege was only something like 90,000.

The stalin regime was obviously full of liars. Why trust their word on the holocaust?

--Rob

The Soviet Union was the Soviet Union in 1989. They were the Soviet Union until December 1991.

Do you have any links to back up your Soviet claims for 1989? I checked one source of old news stories and found NOTHING in that time period.

Guest Powerplay

--Rob

The stalin regime was obviously full of liars. Why trust their word on the holocaust?

--Rob

Well, they UNDERSTATED casualties. So why not believe that they did it back then?

Guest Brian

There were nine million jews in Europe at the start of 1933 and just under three million after World War II. The Holcaust Mermorial Museum has 6 million dead, and I think that number includes gypsies, Polish, and others who were prosecuted.

Guest RobJohnstone
The Soviet Union was the Soviet Union in 1989. They were the Soviet Union until December 1991.

Do you have any links to back up your Soviet claims for 1989? I checked one source of old news stories and found NOTHING in that time period.

Still a different regime none the less. Reagan established a good relationship with gorbachof(Spelling?). Way different than the tyrant Stalin.

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone

--Rob

--Rob

Well, they UNDERSTATED casualties. So why not believe that they did it back then?

Under estimate, overestimate. A lie is a lie.

--Rob

Guest Vern Gagne
ALSO btw, I am pretty sure before the whole thing went down, hitler tried to get the jews to migrate from germany but, most countries were anti-semetic such as our country, so most had to stay.

--Rob

It is true that many Jews were turned away from the United States.

Hamburglar: I think, Rob thinks the holocaust did happen, just not at the level most of use believe.

Guest RobJohnstone
There were nine million jews in Europe at the start of 1933 and just under three million after World War II. The Holcaust Mermorial Museum has 6 million dead, and I think that number includes gypsies, Polish, and others who were prosecuted.

There was some immigration as well as mass shootings once the allies won the war but, like I said watch the video, see for yourself.

--Rob

Guest Powerplay

Still a different regime none the less. Reagan established a good relationship with gorbachof(Spelling?). Way different than the tyrant Stalin.

--Rob

They still lied, Rob. No difference.

Guest RobJohnstone

stalin, mr. genocide was not ruler in 89. They also provided books from nazi camps in 89, that were used to keep track of population.

--Rob

Guest Powerplay
stalin, mr. genocide was not ruler in 89. They also provided books from nazi camps in 89, that were used to keep track of population.

--Rob

Well, were these actually SHOWN during the video, or no? I've never heard of a Soviet recanting of casualties during the Holocaust. Do also have a news article to back this up?

Guest RobJohnstone

They kept population records. Just as the US did for our camps for the japanese.

--Rob

Guest Powerplay
They kept population records. Just as the US did for our camps for the japanese.

--Rob

*Points to Leningrad casualty report and population.

Guest RobJohnstone
stalin, mr. genocide was not ruler in 89.  They also provided books from nazi camps in 89, that were used to keep track of population.

--Rob

Well, were these actually SHOWN during the video, or no? I've never heard of a Soviet recanting of casualties during the Holocaust. Do also have a news article to back this up?

Like I stated before I couldn;t find it online, too old. I am sure you could find it on microfilm at a local newspaper or library. It was in one of Dr. Piper's books.

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone
one huge difference between German camps and American camps.

Our camps weren't used to murder millions of people.

But, of course, you believe the Nazis

As stated before, we cannot really tell how many died because of the source. Dr. Piper has stated this number though, and is the curator and historian of auschwitz.

--Rob