TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Y2BigJ

Mr.Perfect found dead

Guest Dynamite Kido
How weird...my grandmother passed away earlier today too.

sorry to hear that.

Weird. I saw the thread title and my heart skipped. Til I remembered he was already dead.

Same here, I felt the exact same thing when I saw this thread here up top of the page as I did when it was first created a year ago. I guess it's just hard to accept that guys like him are indeed gone.

Weird. I saw the thread title and my heart skipped. Til I remembered he was already dead.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

Perfect's death probably hit me the hardest out of all the other wrestling deaths from last year. It just so unexpected (for me anyway), plus add the fact that he was my favorite when I was little.

Anyway, he's long gone now, so no need to get all morbid by ressurecting this a year later.

Guest Fook
Jesus, you scared me, I thought he died...again...ehem. Where are our new SUPER MODS to prevents such old thread bumping chicanary?

What chicanary? It's the anniversary of his passing. I'd say that's a good reason to bump this thread.

What chicanary? It's the anniversary of his passing. I'd say that's a good reason to bump this thread.

I would agree I think.

When I first glance over the title for some reason I thought it Shawn Michaels. for 1/10 of a second I freaked the fuck out.

HartFan86 Posted on Feb 10 2004, 02:03 PM

My condolences.

Guest Krazy Karter

When I saw this earlier I freaked out just because I wasn't expecting to see it.

Hopefully this doesn't become a trend.

Guest Trivia247

Could have simply started a separate thread for the 1 year...instead of digging this up and reliving all the pain many felt here....the heartfelt sadness...

Guest wrestlingbs

God. I just realized it's been over a year since my grandmother died. Man, I know how you feel. Take care.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Damn. Wish I got a chance to post something when it happend. Seems a lot longer than one year though.

What was lost in all this was the one year anniversary of Curt Hennig's death was also the 20th anniversary of David Von Erich's death.

::waits for someone to go "who?"::

I wonder who is next. I feel sad that his run in the WWE did not last longer. I watch the Royal Rumble with a smile on my face everytime I see him hit the Perfectplex on Kurt.

Those wrestlers out there perform us. They might not be talented or over but most of them do try their best. Remember that.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
What was lost in all this was the one year anniversary of Curt Hennig's death was also the 20th anniversary of David Von Erich's death.

Wasn't he the Von Erich that was the size of a middle schooler?

Didn't he die in Japan from "Toxic Shock Syndrome"? I know his family is in both Legends of Wrestling game.

Didn't he die in Japan from "Toxic Shock Syndrome"? I know his family is in both Legends of Wrestling game.

David Von Erich died of an overdose in Japan (although it was downplayed to keep his family as "holier-than-though" heroes in Texas.)

Mike Von Erich is the one that had Toxic Shock, but he didn't die from that ... I think he killed himself, but he might have been another OD.

Chris Von Erich was the one that was basically the size of Spike Dudley, and he committed suicide.

Guest Astro

Fritz did take a lot of heat for having a swimsuit mud match main event one of his Son's memorial cards

Guest The Satanic Angel

I believe celebrating one's birthday is better than remembering the day of their death.

For the life of me, I couldn't even tell you what month my grandmother died in, but her birthday is forever in my heart.

Just a thought.