TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoCalMike

Free space on ranchoweb is coming to an end...

Guest NoCalMike

On March 1st I will need another free hosting website to post my pics that I use. Anyone know of a good free hosting site for pics?

Guest Bricks

I use imagestation.com

The only thing is you get long URLs that you end in "3246sdfgs04783256gs9745.jpg" so if you want something easy to remember then don't go there.

Here's some help with village photos.

1. Log in

2. On the bar underneath the "Village Photos" picture click on the button that says photos

3. Click on a link to one of your photo albums

4. Click on one of your pictures

5. Now you'll see an image URL for ebay and ezboards. Use that URL for your sigs and avatars. My "How to lose a guy..." picture is hosted at village photos and it still works for me. Hope that helps.

Here's some help with village photos.

1. Log in

2. On the bar underneath the "Village Photos" picture click on the button that says photos

3. Click on a link to one of your photo albums

4. Click on one of your pictures

5. Now you'll see an image URL for ebay and ezboards. Use that URL for your sigs and avatars. My "How to lose a guy..." picture is hosted at village photos and it still works for me. Hope that helps.

that's what I did........they still stop showing up.

Guest TheGame2705

Yeah I had my homoerotic thrillers sig there and it stopped showing up. Exceeded Bandwidth because everyone here saw it so many times.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Yep, bandwidth was the problem w/ VillagePhotos. With the traffic on this board, your pics probably exceeded the limit quickly.

I bit the bullet and paid the $9.95/year for Ranchoweb.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

On imagestation, how do you get the proper url? The one I get doesn't work here. It says something about dynamic image tags.

Guest TheGame2705

You can't use any links with question marks in them here. Don't use pre-made html either.

Guest T®ITEC

VillagePhotos has never been a problem for me, but.. meh. I don't really post as much as some of you kidz.

itsmysite.com USED to work....but as of April something, it will no longer offer free services, the BASTARDS!! All my sigs, avatars, icons, banners.....is saved there. :angry: Luckily, I saved everything to my folders