TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

Will Kash last as X Champion?

Guest Black Tiger

Does Kid Kash have a long title reign to look forward to? He's supposed to fight Jerry Lynn next week, which ought to be a good match, assuming Kash doesn't blow anything too badly. With a Lynn/Konnan feud brewing, I hope the match won't be an excuse for a Konnan run in.

I think that it WILL be a run-in though, unless it's a clean transition to Lynn, which makes no sense because Lynn lost it to Siaki in the first place and they could play that storyline.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

I don't se any TNA (being in England and all) but I gather from reading the shows its not uncommon to have quick X Dvision Title changes due to the very nature of the division?

Guest BoboBrazil

I think it is pretty obvious where this is leading. Lynn will win the title from Kash next week with help from S.E.X. to continue the storyline where Lynn might be S.E.X.

Guest Sykotic2002

I see Jerry Lynn winning the title and feuding with whoever Konnan brings in over the X title. It could be Konnan saying they started the style that the X-Division copy, so they are going to take that title. Or something like that. Who knows.

Guest j.o.b. squad

i woude guess that they will have kash holding onto the title for a few weeks with konnan interfering with lynn trying to win the title

Guest CoreyLazarus416
I think it is pretty obvious where this is leading. Lynn will win the title from Kash next week with help from S.E.X. to continue the storyline where Lynn might be S.E.X.

I've been watching since Week 4, and haven't seen any shades of that angle at all.

And if you're confusing Jerry Lynn and The Truth (which would be very, very hard to do), Killings shouted it out loud that he's anti-Russo.

Ah...that promo last night when Disco was thinking up possible SE angles was GENIUS. Once again, I mark for Disco Inferno.

Guest raptor

I think Kas wins for a couple of weeks, as Lynn faces Jose and Joel (maybe with Truth as a partner once), and then Konnan (god help us all) wins it from Kash, then drops it to Lynn. Makes more sense to have a face/heel transition.

Hmm...looks like Kash may hold on for at least one more week... from 1wrestling...

"Several matches have been announced for the February 19 broadcast of NWA-TNA: Total Nonstop Action.

The long awaited battle between Jeff Jarrett and AJ Styles will take place with Jarrett’s NWA World Heavyweight Title up for grabs. In what promises to be a wild brawl, Raven & Low Ki team up to face Sandman & Steve Corino. In a NWA Tag Title Tournament matchup, former champions America’s Most Wanted Chris Harris & James Storm will take on the Harris Brothers. Based on what happened at the end of the 8 Man X Division Elimination match, Jerry Lynn has told NWA officials he plans to settle a score with the SAT’s. As a result, Paul London has been given a shot this week at the X Title in the first title defense by new champion Kid Kash.

More details about the Feb 19 broadcast will be available in the official preview that will be released on Tuesday."

London/Kash next week.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Holy crap. I want to see that show.

AMW will win the HArris match with Low Ki interference backfiring. Ki was trying to help both SEX teams win their tourney matches, likely to avoid having a real match in the finals. So AMW will overcome him and put more heat on the final match with AMW vs. XXX, that should rock.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Wow, next weeks show looks pretty darn good, i've chosen a good one to order. As for Kash, i doubt they'd give London the X Title this soon, so Kid Kash'll probably hold it for a little while at least. Though i wouldn't be surprised to see the belt moved into the Lynn/Konnan feud soon.

Guest EN090

I don't know about anyone else but I think TNA was ready to put the X title on Amazing Red. I think they backed off of it because he isn't able to be on the show every week.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I don't know about anyone else but I think TNA was ready to put the X title on Amazing Red. I think they backed off of it because he isn't able to be on the show every week.

I agree with you. I got the feeling that they were getting ready to put the belt on him the week he no showed.

I hope that they keep the belt on Kash for a while. After all the build up they gave the Siaki-Kash feud, it would make more sense to leave it on Kash for a while, in my opinion. Also, even if you don't like Kash, he's probably better than Siaki, and he got to hold on to it for a while and didn't hot shot the title on anybody. I guess we'll see.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Was I the only one that enjoyed Siaki/Kash from this past week? Definitely not an outstanding match by any means, but it was like a Velocity-quality bout (only 6 minutes longer, with twice the blown spots). Siaki does have some good moves, and he has the potential to be really good.

Ditto for Jorge. I didn't mind him too much in the 6-Man, mainly because he was tagged out before he could horribly botch any spots.

The match didn't bother me any, and I thought it was well built up. It wasn't a 5 Star Classic or anything, but I don't think it was as bad as some people make it out to be.

As far as Jorge, well, I have a hard time taking a guy with a giant afro who now wrestles in his underwear seriously.

Guest EN090

I enjoyed the match. Certainly not the best of the X-Division but it was still good. I loved the interaction between Trinity and Desire.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Desire is a good manager, IMO. Shitty in the ring (aside from her top-rope 'rana, which I really like for some reason), but she's attractive AND has that "I'm a huge bitch" look to her. Her and Siaki seem like a good match.

Trinity has a weird mullet variation of a haircut, and looks like a MILF (unsure of her age). She can move, though (I'm pretty sure we all dug the tilt-a-whirl headscissors into the cross-arm breaker).

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Desire is a good manager. Terrible wrestler, but good as a valet.

BTW, I bet Trinity is the next person WWE signs from TNA. Their Lita is broken.

Sometimes when I look at Desire, I get a funny feeling in my "area". Then I look at Trinity, and it goes away.

Guest the 1inch punch
Ah...that promo last night when Disco was thinking up possible SE angles was GENIUS. Once again, I mark for Disco Inferno.

Marks for The Jew Tang Clan

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

That was an OK use of 2 minutes.

it got a couple chuckles out of me...especially when it was over and Sanders looked over at Disco to remind him that Sanders has the black guy.