TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest saturnmark4life

So, what's the finish for the NWO main?

Guest saturnmark4life

Does edge or benoit beat angle triggering their heel turn because they should be at WM and not brock? Does Angle go over benoit again? Or finally overcome the monster that is edge? Does brocky F5 Haas and Benjamin at the same time? What's the best finish, and what WILL be the finish? I'm not really sure about this. Maybe Team Angle will use some sort of divide and conquer thing, encompassing one of the above heel turns, I dunno.

Guest Brian

Angle goes over Brock, near clean. KO'd while in the anklelock, given the impression he can't escape it. Will work very well for the WrestleMania match. Best finish, should be the finish. Then, Angle picks up wins on SmackDown, avoiding Brock but picking his spots except for one key slip up in the third or fourth week where Angle lets Team Angle get beat up, escaping, causing a little instability in the group.

Guest Will Scarlet

I think Angle will go over Brock clean. Perhaps he will outsmart him and pin him with some kind of amateur rollup or something to show Angle's superioriy over Brock on the mat.

Guest Will Scarlet

Pretty much. That just seems like the finish the WWE would probably go for if Angle was going to win.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Angle over Brock clean. Brock had gotten his ankle worked over at different points throughout the 30 minute match. He had Angle up for the F5, the crowd is going crazy, but his ankle buckles and Kurt rolls him up with the tights held and his feet on the ropes for the win. Team Angle ties up Benoit & Edge in the ropes afterwards and forces them to watch Kurt put Brock's ankle inside of a folded up chair and stomp it from the top rope, injuring him for Wrestlemania and giving the marks some sort of idea that Angle has the chance to retain.

Guest Brian

The problem is, Angle needs to look strong. All these roll-ups are not going to do tha job. I could see the F-5 escape with Angle getting the anklelock. They need to put it over big time.

Guest HartFan86

Yeah, how do you guys know the 6 man is the set and stone main event?

I see Rock/Hogan, Austin/Bischoff, 6 man, Steiner/HHH all as contenders.

Guest Brian

Considering how the crowd treated Steiner/HHH last time around they couldn't possibly put that on as main event.

Austin/Bischoff is basically Austin/Hall.

Considering Rock/Hogan have yet to both appear at live arena togethet, thy'd be stupid to put that on as main event. Then again...

If it were me, and I'm thinking from a live perspective HHH is going to want to go first and have the six man follow the Austin return and Hogan/Rock so it can bomb with the crowd. And hopefully they deliver twenty-five minutes of pure action that has the crowd on their feet and that plan backfires.

Guest tpww7

If Brock gets the Pillman ankle treatment this week on SD, it'll give a good indication that Angle will be going over Brock in some sort of clean fashion due to Brock's ankle being injured.

Well it's obvious that he meant what would happen in the six-man, regardless of whether that's the main event or not.

I agree with Brian on this one, as the two factors in the finish should be Angle and Brock, with Angle going over clean (relatively). I see the WWE however booking the end with Brock going over Benjamin and Haas, while Edge and Benoit are worn out, giving the impression that they gave it their all but it just wasn't enough. Brock than does the staredown with Angle, with the other guys out of the picture. They might have a tag match or something, I don't know, but I must admit that this possibility doesn't sound too bad.

Guest Downhome

From the way the Brock/Angle feud is going so far, I wouldn't be suprised if Benoit and Edge are attacked in the back and can't be with Brock, leading to Brock taking out Shelton and Charlie, and then pinning Angle clean...

...what would be something, eh?

I predict however, that Angle will have Brock in the Ankle Lock, and Brock will just pass out, and the match will end that way, why Edge/Benoit is busy with Shelton/Charlie.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
Does brocky F5 Haas and Benjamin at the same time?

I'm going with this one.

What I'd like to see is Angle beat Brock, somehow, anyhow. Interference, belt shot, injured ankle, the fucking Fluke Roll Up for all I care. Just let Angle be on top for a few days out of the two months.

Guest NoSelfWorth

I would save the Brock passing out finish for WrestleMania. For the six man, i'd have Brock score a desperation clean pin over Angle with the F5, and then have Team Angle totally destroy Lesnar, and then build up to WrestleMania with them questioning what kind of shape Brock will be in for the event after taking such a pounding.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Yes he should.

I don't care how big he is, or how good he could be. He doesn't have the potential of being the size of star as Angle does.

That being said, they dropped this ball when they put Show over Lesnar and turned Angle heel again

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Rock-Hogan will be the main event, with Rock winning due to interference from Vince setting up Vince-Hogan at Wrestlemania. This match will have tremendous heat in Montreal.

Guest Nater

Way to set yourself up for some major dissapointment.

Brock is being given the Hulk-treatment. I dont think we are gonna see anybody beat him in a clean and satisfying manner anymore.

Of course, when/if I'm wrong I will summarily stfu right quick.

Guest Brian

Brock's the face and they need to put over the face at the main event of WrestleMania. They dropped the ball along time ago and this is the best way to recover. Turn Angle back to face on the next SmackDown, and start building back to Angle/Lesnar with Angle goinbg over at SummerSlam.

Guest Choken One

I'll Do three of the mains...I won't do Bisch/Austin....because I don't have an idea just yet...

HHH/Steiner

On "Raw", Bischoff announces that Steiner/HHH will be an NO DQ match. Steiner and HHH do more crowd brawling/ Kick punch action stuff that doesn't COMPLETLY suck like Rumble...about 16 minutes in...Evilution all start doing a Mass Run in...Steiner fights off Orton and Batistia...Booker runs out...Clobbers Flair with an AXE kick...Hunter locates his trusty Sledgehammer...Swings at Booker but misses and nails Orton...Steiner catches Hunter...Hits a Belly to belly...goes for the Pin...Batistia saves it...HHH recovers...Clobbers Steiner and hits a Pedigree for the victory as Booker chases Flair around the ring...Booker runs into the ring...Collides with HHH... They do a staredown...They shove and push...The officals seperate them...HHH taunts him.

Angle/Haas/Benjamin Vs Brock/Benoit/Edge...

About 25 minutes into the match...Benoit FINALLY makes the hot tag to Edge who wrecks FACE havoc on Team Angle...About a quick energetic 3 minute segement of Close two counts with Edge and Angle...Angle locks the Angle Lock on Edge...He thrives in PAIN...Edge takes about A minute of struggle and fights his way to BROCK...He finally makes the tag...ANGLE gives a EXCELLENT BUG eye shot...Releases Edge...runs out of the ring... Brock gives chase but Haas does a diving leap onto Brock and lays him out...Team Angle beats down on Brock before Benoit can get to them...Edge lays in the corner in pain. Angle beats down on Brock a little...Haas gets tagged in...Brock is weakened down...Haas tags Angle...Benjamin and Haas do the Double bridge suplex as Angle hits a DYNAMITE Moonsault...Benoit makes the close save...as the ref holds Benoit back...Heyman tosses Angle Metal pipe...Lesnar slowly gets up...Heyman distracts the ref...Angle devastates Brock in the lower left ankle with the pipe. Brock screams in agony...Angle chucks the weapon... Angle grins as he sets up the Angle Slam...Edge suddenly spears ANGLE from the top rope...Team Angle jump the ring and Haas/Benjamin brawl with Benoit and Edge outside the ring...The ref tries to regain order...Heyman hands the pipe back to Angle...Angle takes another whack at it...Brock is down again...Angle slips the Ankle lock onto Brock...Brock thrives in pain and simply passes out...Team Angle celebrates as Brock slowly revives and crawls to the ropes a little bloody from his nose...He has a glazed look and stares into Angle.

Rock/Hogan

HUGE HEAT FOR THIS MATCH!!! It ALMOST doubles Toronto. The match takes about 10 minutes to finally start as Rock does CLASSIC heel stalls. A little brawl style match occurs...Rock completly takes over the match as a PRIMO heel...Hogan draws blood...crowd is still hot cheering HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN. About 7 minutes wrestling time in...Hogan mounts his Comeback...McMahon throws a chair to Rock but Hogan fights it off... Hogan counters the Rock Bottom into a suplex...Rock springs up and goes for a lariat...Hogan ducks and hits a Giant boot on Rock...and winds for the leg drop but McMahon drags the referee out of the match...McMahon and Hogan chew...Rock blindsides Hogan outta no-where...Throws him into the ring...Calls for the Hollywood Elbow...He hops and another hop...BOOM! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! It's Goldberg! Goldberg! Goldberg! Rock is out cold...The crowd Pops in SHOCK! Goldberg lays Hogan over Rock for the Three count...and runs through the crowd... McMahon is PISSED!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Yes, I agree since they blew Angle finally being the top face in the company months ago, Brock should go over here.

I hope they plan on turning Brock heel at some point and having Angle win it back and then finally become the biggest star in the company...it sounds like a good blowoff at Mania 20 to me. Although it sounded like a good blowoff to Mania 19 too...and that isn't happening.

Guest wwF1587

HHH/Steiner will be the first main event... when it bores the crowd they can bring it back later

Team Angle VS BCE will be next just to show HHH up again

Austin's return should be next cause that excite the crowd alot

Rock/Hogan will probably finish it off since this match is going to rock the house down... I have a feeling Hogan will get the win back this time...

Guest TheHulkster

I could see Rocky not being able to beat Hogan, Vince handing Rocky a chair, and Rocky beating the shit out of Hogan with it WMX-7 Austin style untill the glass shatters. About Lesnar-Angle, keeping them away from each other as long as possible, then having them fight for a brief period, and having one of the guys not named Benoit do the job is probably the best bet.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Angle should go over Brock in a clean fashion to end the match, but this being the WWE i predict we'll see Angle make Edge tap to the Anklelock for the millionth time, before a distracted Lesnar comes back and kills everyone.

Guest Brian

I think they should just go face vs. face at SummerSlam 2003.

They won't have Goldberg reasy in time for No Way Out. In fact, if they don't have something going in the next two weeks they probably won't sign him, thank god.