TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Last Free Voice

PROMO- I have Arrived

*You are in a totaly pitch black room, unable to see, suddenly candles flare up and you can see a young man, dressed all in black standing in the center of the room. Slowly he begind to speak, his voice soft, almost like a preachers*

"Mans time on this earth has come to a close. That is the simple truth of my message. But you wont belive me, no one does. You need proof, and even then you deny the fact I am right. But I'm not angry. This is not about me, no, It's about you.

It's hard for people to let go, to try and wrap their silly little minds around the fact that they won't always be here. I'm speaking to them. The scared, the doubtfull, and the ones who haven't heard my message at all.

Since the beginning of time man has been fasinated with the idea of the Apocalypse. When would it happen? Where would it begin? How would we know it was going on?

Well the time is upon us. Our time as a race has run out. My name is Geddion, I am here to save the world. "

*The Lights fade*

[how was it? Not bad for a first try I hope. Please tell me what you think.]

Guest Tod deKindes

Not bad. Not bad at all. The gimmick looks interesting enough, just work on basic spelling and punctuation.

Otherwise, good job.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I like it. A touch of secrecy, solid gimmick, and pretty good writing talent. I'm looking forward to seeing what this guy has to offer the league. Good luck man.

They like me! they really like me! [Tripple H doesn't wrestle here tho, right?]

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

No. Look out for Triple B or Triple E popping in every once in a while, though.

Guest Dace59

Hey, good to see you here.

And, yes you owe me some jobs for the move questions I answered for you. ;)

Guest Powerplay
okay. anytime.  :D

We should direct you to the Damnation in a Box match to show you what that job will be like :D. Do you like weedwhackers?

Edit: On the promo, it was a little short, but nothing too bad for a first effort. Just fix some of the grammar errors and it'll be quite fine.

I prefer non hardcore style matches actually. I just don't like the style.

edit: Jeeze, what am I on?

Guest Powerplay
I prefer non hardcore style matches actually. I just don't like the style.

edit: Jeeze, what am I on?

WHOO! I'd like to direct you to the Magnificent 7 recruitment desk...

Guest Powerplay

The stable I'm in, the Magnificent 7, has a lot of technical wrestlers, and straight up matches are our forte. If you like general evilness and straight up good wrestling, we are the guys to seek.

I wouldn't have thunk you'd be a garbage wrestler Dace. All the moves you know and you need weedwackers? for shame.

Guest Dace59

I'm not man.

It was just a nice big blow off.

I like writting technical stuff, but this one match, just for the sheer voilence, that the little part of me likes.

Guest Powerplay
I wouldn't have thunk you'd be a garbage wrestler Dace. All the moves you know and you need weedwackers? for shame.

Well, he can fuck you up without them as well. The weedwhackers just make him famous ;). Edit: He's sound technically, that is. He can do any sort of match you throw at him, just... don't mess with him in a Hardcore arena.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Lets never speak about the Damnation in a Box match ever again, as I am still trying to get over the scissors to the forehead and the weedwhackers and the...

OH BAD MEMORIES

Guest Crowe

Decent promo, if a little too short. Keep working on it, and you'll do well.

Pffffft, Crow was throwing around the "horrorcore" before Dace Night even picked up a weedwhacker. :D

Guest fosta

I hope you're talking about the Golden Dawn... so, so much.

MuDvAyNe and Tool both reference it in their music? If you are, PM me. And don't let anyone know about it. If you don't this is the best gimmick I have ever seen, and I would love to work with you, if possible.

If I'm totally off the mark, pm me anyway because what I'm thinking of would work so well with your gimmick.

The following is an image of me after reading this promo, and assuming a very obscure relation between it and an end of the world theory; :headbang:

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Nice promo... Just fix the grammar, punctuation, yada yada yad.

Interesting gimmick...

Oh, I'm the local winless jobber, by the way. ;)

Sign in to follow this