TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BigPoppaKev

Goldberg may be here soon

Guest BigPoppaKev

--Bill Goldberg is closer than ever to signing with WWE

Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com

Well, it looks like maybe Goldberg will be in the WWE after all for Wrestlemania. I really am not anticipating his arrival but I'm sure many 'casual' fans will welcome him with open arms.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

With SCSA wrestling Bischoff, will Bisch bring him in to face SCSA at WM? I know all the talk was Rock/Goldberg but maybe they promised SCSA a huge WM match if he came back.

Guest HartFan86

Let me be the first to say...Fuck Goldberg to hell. Stay away.

Edit: I hope Goldberg shows up at Montreal, and gets the Steiner/Rumble/Boston treatment. Folks, here's how Montreal thinks. Bret = God. Goldberg ended Bret's carrer. Goldberg = dead.

Guest tpww7

If Goldberg does get signed, I sure as hell hope he doesent go to SD. If he did, he'd be squashing Benoit/Rey/Eddie, etc in 2 min WCW fashion.

Guest oldschoolwrestling
Well fuck.

Dont do it Vince. DON'T DO IT!

Fuck it. Do it Vince. Proceed with that last act of desperation. You've tried and failed with everything else that was WCW, make the final move. Then when that doesn't work you can finally realize you can't buy stars, you have to make them.

Guest EternallyLazy

I can't stand the motherfucker (motherfucker... not mother fucker. Motherfucker as one word is much more severe) but even I admit that I would completely mark out upon seeing him

Guest HartFan86
No no no HartFan!!!

Montreal boos Goldberg out of the building and Vince thinks that he's just SUPER over as a heel!

Dames

...this is true. BUT...he hasn't turned Steiner, yet he's STILL PUSHING HIM FOR THE WORLD TITLE. Then again, I have the feeling Steiner is just a dead man walking and is gunna job clean as clean can be in very un-dramatic fashion to HHH.

Though I actually always perferred Goldberg Heel over Goldberg Face, I still want him not to show up.

Guest BigPoppaKev

I know I would most likely mark out if Goldberg showed up. He does have a certain aura about him even if he does suck in the ring and is a cancer in the lockeroom. I think it will be good for business though.

Guest caboose

If Goldberg signs, then maybe, just maybe he'll go to RAW. Then maybe, just maybe Triple H will say something backstage. Then maybe, just maybe, Goldberg will kick Triple H's ass for real. Then maybe, just maybe Goldberg will get fired, Triple H will be injured and then maybe, just maybe I'll shut up.

Guest tpww7
If Goldberg signs, then maybe, just maybe he'll go to RAW. Then maybe, just maybe Triple H will say something backstage. Then maybe, just maybe, Goldberg will kick Triple H's ass for real. Then maybe, just maybe Goldberg will get fired, Triple H will be injured and then maybe, just maybe I'll shut up.

:D

Guest Shanghai Kid

I'd be happy if Goldberg signed. We can all complain about his backstage stuff, but how is that going to affect us watching him on TV? Let Vince deal with the bullshit, some of us would mark out ,and others would secretly mark out without saying it.

Besides, Rock vs Goldberg and Austin vs HHH sound a lot better than Rock vs Austin and HHH vs Booker T.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

He refuses to job to HHH and Lesnar.

What a fucking egotist. HHH is past his prime, but at least he's shown dedication and the will to perform at his finest. Lesnar has been the central figure of SmackDown! since SummerSlam.

What has Goldberg done for the wrestling business?

Guest Brian

Rock vs. Benoit and Austin vs. HHH sounds better than both.

Actually, putting Booker over and having a high-quality match like austin/Rock sounds better than the other.

Guest tpww7
What has Goldberg done for the wrestling business?

Absoultely nothing besides end Bret Hart's career. Fucking asshole.

Guest Youth N Asia

I hate these "news" sites...they run a story to death, and they could be wrong 99 out of 100 times, but when they're right they give you the "we told you so." These sites will report it to death and eventually get it right by default.

I use to love reading the Ken Shamrock ones from 99-02.

TITLE: "Ken Shamrock's WWF return date!"

POST: "Ken Shamrock has no plan on returning to the WWF."

And that would get run every week or two.

If they could have gotten Goldberg in with the invasion it would have meant something...no one cares anymore.

But if they must sign him please stick him on Raw and away from guys like Benoit and Angle...we can't afford another Bret Hart incident on a Smackdown worker...except Rikishi, Albert, Taker, or Big Show...but I'm not willing to take that risk.

Guest bob_barron
how is that going to affect us watching him on TV?

His matches suck unless their spear->jackhammer 10 second squashes

Guest caboose

I thought the 10 second Spear-Jackhammer squashes sucked as well?

I guess theres no pleasing me?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Actually, I consider the end of Bret's career to be Sur Ser 97, and he came out of retirement to win the WCW Title at Mayhem.

WCW was worse to Bret than Goldberg was.

Guest Ram

If they do, I hope we don't get Austin, Steiner 2.0.

I know it helps the ratings, but it just draws it out till I don't care anymore.

Guest HartFan86
WCW was worse to Bret than Goldberg was.

Hey, at least WCW finally got a fucking clue and put the belt on Bret, and then Goldberg ended that pretty quick. But in theory, yes...WCW did more to kill Bret Hart then Goldberg...but still.