TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5_moves_of_doom

SJL CRIMSON CARD, Feb. 27th

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

TBS EDIT: If you're involved in the Carpenter/Aecas match or the main event, your marker has been changed. Take a look.

SJL CRIMSON – February 27th, 2003~!

DUE DATE: February 27th, 2003 or 2004 (if you no-show, then you have to turn in a completed match next year) @ 5pm EST

SEND SHIT TO: TheBostonStrangler

Location: The SJL returns from a World Tour, and are settling right back down into the US at the GUND ARENA, in Cleveland, Ohio! (Y)ness

SJL TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT – CONTINUED, SEMIFINALS~!

Again, standard matches, the Word Limits are all 3000… fuck it, we’ll give you a little extra wordage, and bump it to 3500!

TOURNAMENT MATCH

-Tryst VS Fosta-

Description: Wow, both of these guys picked up wins on Wrath, advancing in the TV Title Tourney. Now they fight, Wow.

Send To: realitycheck

TOURNAMENT MATCH

-Omega Storm VS Christian Blackwell-

Description: Omega Storm (finally) got a win on Wrath, while meanwhile, Christian beat Grand Slam’s lackey in what could even be considered an ever-so slight upset! Now they duke it out, to see who can make it to the Tournament Finals. (Y)

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

N00B FOUR COURNERS NO-DQ MATCH

-Terry Wayne VS David Blazenwing VS Geddion VS Quiet Death-

Description: Three of these men lost their chances at the Television Title on Wrath… the fourth is a newbie. Tonight, they go at it to see who is the supreme n00b! Any of these men could win, and if Quiet Death did, it’d be quite the upset.

Rules: All four men in the ring at once, first to get a pinfall or submission wins. DQ and Count-Out are NOT in effect.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: AnnieEclectic

SINGLES MATCH

-Aecas VS Aaron Carpenter-

Description: Both men lost on Wrath via no-show, and I’m sure they’re just terribly angry now. Let’s have them take out their anger on eachother! Can Grand Slam’s student prove himself tonight, or will Aecas show us what he’s really made of? Find out… eventually!

Rules: Standard Match, if you no-show this, then you DIE.

Word Limit: 3700

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

-Va’aiga VS Thor-

Description: Va’aiga came out on Wrath with a win, showing us quite the impressive debut. Of course, Thor thought he was cheated, so the commish is giving him a second chance to put the Maori down! Will the self-proclaimed God of thunder pick up the win, and make bumping him up the card something to wonder? Or will he encounter the big “L” as he’s such a big fucking blunder…-er? Find out on Crimson!

Rules: Standard match, actual thunder or lightening is not aloud.

Word Limit: 3969

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

-“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins VS Sean Atlas-

Description: Atlas is at the top of his game right now and is slowly rising even higher, while Spike is also at his prime, slowly fading out a bit it seems. If Sean wins, he could see himself up in the Main Event pretty soon, tearing it up. If Hollywood can pull out the win against the European Champ, then he’ll solidify his top-of-the-card role, and make people stop questioning his “greatness.” This should be closer than one would think, as though Hollywood is supposedly higher up the card, Sean just beat both he and Matt Myers, two solid Main Eventers, on Wrath.

Rules: Standard, how boring.

Word Limit: 4692

Send To: Tod deK--… no, just kidding, realitycheck

PERFECT CHALLENGE MATCH

-Matt Myers VS Crow-

Description: Matt’s a huge face. Crow’s a huge heel. They’ve both lost a bit recently… so here, they’ll take part in a brutal brawl to see who could very well get back on top of their game! You fuckers better show up for this and respect Neilsen and Bo, who both participated in the ORIGINAL Perfect Challenge Match.

Rules: This is a perfect challenge match, in memory of Perfect Bo, who suffered a bad heart attack a week ago. First fall is standard. Second fall is hardcore rules. Third fall, if necessary (which it will be, duh) is a tables match! First to score two falls wins. Should be horrorshow, lots of ultra-violence in these two’s gullivers. If you guys need some inspiration, the original has been posted on the website as a "From the Vault" match.

Word Limit: 5555, 5-o-mania!

Send To: Drew_K

MAAAAAAAIN EVENT! CANADIAN DEATH FOR THE SJL WORLD TITLE!!!

-MVS VS Janus-

Description: Janus is the #1 Contender… MVS is the World Champion… tonight, they fight for the gold! And with quite the interesting stip, to boot. Can MVS take down the big man or will he learn so much, and then job?

Rules: Used for Breggen/MacPhisto last year in the WF, this is a Canadian Deathmatch! Neither of these guys are Canadian… but they can improvise! The rules are as follows: a wrestler can only win once his pinfall count tallies up to 10. In other words, if MVS made two pin attempts on Janus, and each got him a 2-count, he’d have a total of 4 “points,” so far. First to 10 wins! A little iffy to write, but if done correctly, this should be a doozey, and I trust you guys to churn out some gold.

Word Limit: 6001, Extra Word

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

CORRECTION ON THE ME:

Penaltybox2001: TNT, you made a mistake with the Canadian Deathmatch.

Auto response from Oakly777:

Dinner + Improvisation = Cereal and Toast

Penaltybox2001: You have to get a minimum of 3 counts for anything to count.

...yeah, what he said.

OOC: I thought that I'd be able to book a good card... but meh, it's kind of repetitive and lopsided gimmick-wise, all around fucktarded. Sorry... but I'm sick, and my girlfriend left me last night, so I'm not in the best state of mind. If you can all show up and get in some good writing though, then hopefully you can make this good. Again, sorry...

- Taylor "Teh Failure, Again" Thompson

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Oh my god...

You follow the JL?

I have new respect for TNT...

No wait, it's just gas.

Guest Death by Numbers

TNT, just to clarrify things, it's Quiet Death, not Quiet Storm.

I'm not that great.

DBN

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Thursday is my bowling night! Be on time with turning matches in!

Wasn't Quiet Storm the dj Tim Meadows played on SNL?

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Wasn't Quiet Storm the dj Tim Meadows played on SNL?

Quite possibly. Heh.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
TNT likes girls?

Ah hah! Trick question! NO!

...wait... um, nevermind. YES!

Guest Picture Perfect

looks like another good card. sorry again baout missing the last one; i promise to impress this time ;)

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

I face Blackwell...

Again...

What the Hell is this, like the fourth time or so???

Sheesh. I can't get away from the guy.

:ph34r:

Good card considering the circumstances, TiNT. I hope everything turns around for you alright.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I face Blackwell...

Again...

What the Hell is this, like the fourth time or so???

Sheesh. I can't get away from the guy.

:ph34r:

Good card considering the circumstances, TiNT. I hope everything turns around for you alright.

Beat him, and you get to not face him anymore, Fury. ;)

Beat him, and you get to not face him anymore, Fury. ;)

Nah... Even if I beat him, and went on to win the gold, he'd probably be my first... Oh... Five title defenses. :)

MAAAAAAAIN EVENT! CANADIAN DEATH FOR THE SJL WORLD TITLE!!!

-MVS VS Janus-

Buwaha. Ahahaha....MWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAaa.

*commences jobbing.........Mike, that is. (Y)*

Guest Thoth

Did I post you at Quiet Storm? Ugh. I think that was when my eyes melted and I had a hole in my throat that spewed out dust.

That was a gasser.

Guest Aecas

No show this one and I die hmmmm?

Fortunately I've managed to shove aside enough university work to actually try and write a match this time.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
.... singles, hardcore and tables!?!?!?!?

*orgasms*

Fuck yes.

I somehow knew you would. :P

Ahem... okay. I'm sad that I lost on Wrath, but FTOF did have a better match... good job, man! Glad I could help you break your winning streak! :D

You mean losing streak, right? Considering my current win streak is at one. :) It'd be cool if you'd post your match on the losing thread. I'd love to take a gander at it. And good luck!

Yeah, I meant losing streak, lol

And I'll post my match in the losing thread, actually I thought it was good for a first try, but everyone was in your corner (I read the prediction thread, lol) and the first person thing was pretty cool

Guest Death by Numbers

You know, being my first match and reading all the matches that I've read, I could of swore is was a bit easier then it is.

I, right now give more respect to the people that have done this for a long time.

Although, just because I said what I said, that doesnt mean that I am not writing my match, in fact I am and it's coming out pretty good if I say so my self.

DBN

Guest Dace59

This show should make for fun readinging.

I can work out what new guys I'll destory when I return. Hehe.

Yes, I no-showed once again. The decent computer access evaporated when they moved me into my dorm room at the beginning of the week. Twenty million adjustments to make now that I'm here, and they can't hook me up wityh a dorm that has a 24/7 computer room. Damn the man. :P

Anyway, the next card should be better. Skipe, write whatever you were wanting to write (the promo you were telling me about in chat?) because I won't be fighting for the title next week. :| Have fun, y'all.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Anyway, the next card should be better. Skipe, write whatever you were wanting to write (the promo you were telling me about in chat?) because I won't be fighting for the title next week. :| Have fun, y'all.

AHHH!

You couldn't tell me a FEW hours ago?

Ahh... FTOF, couldn't you have no-showed OUR match? :lol:

Nope... I had my time then. ;)

AHHH!

You couldn't tell me a FEW hours ago?

No, considering I was at work at the time. :|

Like I said, I have no access around my room. I have to walk to the library to get something at all. I might have a computer and a phone line in my room, but that won't be for a couple of weeks anyway. :| Sorry.

Sign in to follow this