TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RenegadeX28

Changes to the board....

Guest El Satanico

The quick reply is just on certian skins. So as soon as they add more skin options it should return.

Guest DrTom

The SQL options look to be back, so you should again be able to change your posting titles and things like that.

Guest Youth N Asia

Damn...the feature where it would tell how many people were in the forum and thread you were on didn't stay very long

Guest areacode212
How can I get my old 'Canadian' skin back?

It probably won't happen for a while; all old skins are incompatible with 1.1. I have about 10 minutes to whip together a new logo for the board.

Guest areacode212

...and there's the new logo. Yes, it's tiny and it sucks, but I'll think of something nice & cool eventually.

Guest HartFan86

*runs back, deep breathes*

Okay....we must have the return of quick reply AND the thing that shows how many people are in the thread.

But that's just me.

*Runs away again*

Guest Jobber of the Week

I guess there's still no ignore option.

Ugh. I hated Quick Reply as it was. I used it myself, but I never liked how it would automatically post with signature. If you could add a Quick Reply that posted without the signature, I'd love you and wouldn't feel the need to turn sigs off all the time.

There's just too many people posting away with Quick Reply (especially in "One and Only" threads) and leaving their big-ass signature 4 or 5 times a page.

Guest Anglesault
...and there's the new logo. Yes, it's tiny and it sucks, but I'll think of something nice & cool eventually.

I like it. It looks prefessional.

Guest evenflowDDT

I don't really care that much about Quick Reply, I mean it's convenient but not THAT convenient since I still forget half the tags.

Anyway, over in ye olde One and Only Anglesault Thread, we're missing access to quite a bit of posts. It's on page 302, but the last post displayed is from way back in January, and the only way to view the most recent posts is to hit "reply" and read it from there. With a thread that can still be VERY quick-paced at times, it's really difficult to keep up or figure out what's going on. Is this a bug, or just a really mean-spirited birthday present to AS?

Guest HartFan86

I like it. It looks prefessional.

I like it too...it's not too fancy, but not plain. It gives off that crisp look. I'd keep it.

And JOTW, you can block people by going to your Control Panel, "PM Buddies/Block List", and you type in the person's name you want blocked, then select "No".

Guest tpww7

Quick reply is back! Whooo, anyway you guys could fix that error when viewing the board on AOL?

Guest Kingpk
Quick reply is back! Whooo, anyway you guys could fix that error when viewing the board on AOL?

That's easy to fix: don't use the AOL browser. Open a separate IE or Netscape (whichever you have) browser and use that to access the site.

All the text is so.. big...

Hey, we have Quick Reply! Awesome!

The big text is getting on my nerves too. I'm trying to find a way to fix that.

Dames

Guest MrRant

So... was this planned out in advance? ;) .

Only took me 30 minutes to overhaul my board.

Guest crandamaniac

Site seems to be working fine now from me, I don't get any of those SQL errors

Guest Spaceman Spiff
All the text is so.. big...

All the better to read you with, my pretty.

Or something.

Guest Midnight Express83

It only shows the standard folders of this forum, all host forums are off the list IE: SWF, OAOAST, and TSM Archives.

Guest SP-1

Why is OAOAST password protected? And why are it's members unaware of the password?

Guest Plushy Al Logan

The board moves alot slower now, especially when it comes to editing posts. I'm always getting "Page Not Available" warnings whenever I post, or enter a thread from the main page. :(

Guest treble charged

Is there anyway for us to disable whatever feature it is that sends e-mail notification when we get PMs?

Can we do it ourselves, or is it a board default?