TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Crimson Commentaries

Guest Pa|adin

Congratulations Janus, you'll make a fine champion. Well done to Spike also who broke Atlas' impressive streak, and Thor redeems himself from last show beating... Va... Va... V, I'll call him V.

I'll do more detailed comments after I get home from sporting pursuits.

Guest Crowe

I've skimmed through the show thus far, and thoroughly read the main event. A great show, congradulatations to Janus for a well deserved title win. Oh and Spike, wanna write a bit more next time? ;)

Now I await the result of my match.

Guest Death by Numbers

I actually thought my match was a tad better, but oh well, I'm going to have to step up a notch.

DBN

Guest The Last Free Voice

I missread the due date and didn't finish my match! i am very mad at myself. I am sorry for the [inadvertant] no show.

Guest vitriol

Congrats to Fosta for the well deserved victory. Cherish it well, as it shan't happen a second time.

Guest Pa|adin

Maybe I should have checked to see if Storm could write for the next show before jobbing myself.

Oh well, it made sense for me to lose and furthers my own little character development I have going on. Might have to delay further comments as I'm not in the right frame of mind at the moment.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Uh...

Blackwell, you'll have to explain to me exactly what was running through your mind when you jobbed to me...

(Blinks a few times)

Alright, well... I guess I won, but didn't win... Or something...

Yes, I will be able to write for the upcoming show. It's the weekend, after all. I can write on the weekends. That reminds me... Who do I talk to in the CC about show scheduling? I might have to switch to every other show, just to get some consistentcy in my writing.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Well, Twist, it would help to remind the bookers of each individual show whether you'd like to be booked or not.

Although if you win the TV title, you won't be granted the luxury of a show off. Why? Oh, we've got an idea we're kicking around the office. Everything will be made clear at Wrath.

Guest Death by Numbers

Blazenwing...did you read? Hopefully you did. I'm not saying that your match was bad, I just felt that mine was a tad better.

Thats all

DBN

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate
Well, Twist, it would help to remind the bookers of each individual show whether you'd like to be booked or not.

Although if you win the TV title, you won't be granted the luxury of a show off. Why? Oh, we've got an idea we're kicking around the office. Everything will be made clear at Wrath.

I hadn't even bandied about the idea with anyone until now, so... It's no big deal. Once I figure out exactly what I want to do (which seems like it'll be after -next- show...), I'll let y'all know.

An idea you're kicking around, hmm? This could be bad...

Sign in to follow this