TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

Jerry Lynn's opponett for tonight.

Guest tpww7

According to Meltzer:

Jerry Lynn will be facing the dreaded Lucha Sorpresa (surprise wrestler from Mexico, who actually is more likely than not to be a good surprise).

Guest The Last Free Voice

thats all he said? Will it be someone we have seen in TNA before? Any guesses? Psicosis maybe?

Guest Zack Malibu

I'm saying Psicosis. And I say the gimmick goes on that these guys all get defeated by Lynn until Konnan gets frustrated and gets in the ring himself. Hopefully Lynn can carry him, because Konnan is NOT X material these days.

Konnan? Psychosis? La Parka? lmao...

NWA-TNA... home to WCW jobbers worldwide

j/k... but seriously, why aren't any of those guys in WWE? They'd have some great Cruiserweight matches and give life to the division again

Guest j.o.b. squad

i think it is becose they live in mexico and dont speak english well. i think that vince thinks that they have to be able to speak english to get over in the us while the ones they have hired live in the u.s.a.(rey in cali and the gurreros in texas)

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
NWA-TNA... home to WCW jobbers worldwide

j/k... but seriously, why aren't any of those guys in WWE? They'd have some great Cruiserweight matches and give life to the division again

This Konnan vs. the X Division angle is great, and has been really well executed in my opinion.

The WWE already has the best cruiserweight talent around, and they are wasting them. These lucha wrestlers will not make as much money in the NWA, but at least they will be involved in a good angle, and be treated with more respect.

Guest RedJed

Is this guy a regular on Lucha shows? I don't get Meltzers take on it, if he's a current star in Lucha that just is really green or if he's someone we will know under the mask that will reveal himself at some point.

Guest The_Radical

I'm holding my breath that it will be Psicosis or La Parka. Remember that Psicosis competed for the X-Division title the first time it was on the line in that elimination match (Week 2 or so?). Others could be Super Crazy or Heavy Metal, oh well, only time will tell.

The Radical has spoken.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Several reasons....

A-Train

Big Show

Rikishi

Nathan Jones

Bautista

The Undertaker

Kane

In a word, the reason is.... hoss.

Guest RedJed

SPOILER..............the guy who is going to be his opponent below.

M'FN SUPER CRAZY! Should be a good match......I remember a few they had in ECW, mostly in 3 way dances I believe.

Guest Goodear

Or in more accurate ways, all of those luchadors and cruiserweights have all the charasma of a paint chip. The only one that can actually draw a reaction is La Parka and he's no that great a worker anyway. Scream hoss all you want, but it still won't the average WWE fan give a crap about Jerry Lynn.

Guest tpww7

To buy or not to buy.....last week's show blew, but the week before was good. *Sigh*

I'm guessing over the next few weeks Konnan will bring in Super Crazy, Psychosis, and maybe La Parka. Those three along with Juventud Guerrera would be the ultimate Luchador stable for TNA. Jerry Lynn and Super Crazy had a great match just this past weekend in XPW from what I've heard.

Guest Space_Cowboy

First Juventud now Super Crazy, this should give us another good match this week. I'm actually liking an angle Konnan's involved in, what's the world coming to.