TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Lets all email FX

I'm watching FX right now and it looks like the have nothing better to do than show "Worst worst...." shows. I think alot of TNA fans should email FX and get them to talk to TNA about getting a 1 or 2 hour TV show on like a Tuesday or Wednesday during prime time hours (7-10). Forget emailing Jarrett and co. I'm sure he is doing the best he can do. Lets go to the channels and get them to air a TNA show. Possibly send them a tape or two of the best shows to show what they have to offer. And FX would, like many people have said, be the best bet at the moment. And it beats paying 10 dollars every week right? Right. Can't hurt to try, so, yeah.

Heres the email address.

[email protected]

Guest Youth N Asia

After the kind of shows they've been putting on lately I don't even know if I'd watch them on free tv.

Guest Youth N Asia

Only thing I watch FX for is The Shiled and a random Buffy rerun.

Guest Basswitch

I have Charter cable, and we dont get it.

If we dont start to get it soon Ima burn the charter building to the ground and piss on the ashes.

All I watch on FX is the random Buffy re-run, maybe a Married With Children ep... I heard the Shield's good but I never got around to watching it. I'll e-mail them.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I watch Buffy reruns all the time. Other than that...I don't watch FX.

Guest Slapnuts00
I'd rather e-mail TBS/TNT...

No wrestling on Turner networks till 2007 as part of the no compete agreement they signed when WCW was sold to Vince...

Guest Coffey
I'd rather e-mail TBS/TNT...

No wrestling on Turner networks till 2007 as part of the no compete agreement they signed when WCW was sold to Vince...

Really?

How about USA then?

Guest utahprowrestler

Muah ha ha ha.... that'd be great.... the good ol' days of watching USA on wrestling night! BTW Im up to e-mailing whatever station to get them to do it. I mean FOX should put this on instead of damn Married by Americas and Reality stuff!

UPW - Utah Pro Wrestler

Guest nikowwf

If NWA/TNA gets on regular TV and doesn't light the world on fire (a good possibility - advertising is expensive and wrestling is not a hot item right now) it may kill them due to all the additional expense.

Be careful what you wish for....TV is not a win-win proposition by any means. The reason they are on PPV is it gives them a steady revenue stream.

niko

Guest Retro Rob

Jarrett and Borash agree that they don't want to rush on to free TV. They want to wait for the right time. I'm sure that there are some deals on the table, it's just that TNA may not be able to put on a profitable weekly show on free TV right now.