TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goodear

Ejiro's Losing Match

Guest Goodear

With special thanks to Mr. Tom Flesher for forwarding this match on to Chris when my computer decided it hated me. Tom is an officer and a gentleman. Know it ... Learn it.

Oh the match... I liked my match. Go me.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Introducing first the challenger, weighing in tonight at 188 pounds, he hails from Sarasota, Florida. He is a member of the Magnificent 7 and the master of the cobra crossface. This is EEEEEEEEEJIROOOOOOOOO FASAKI!”

With the sound of Funyon’s voice fading into the sounds of Biohazard’s “Sellout”, ‘Grand Slam’ Mark Stevens begins speaking into his microphone, “Welcome back fans to the main event of this evening. As once again, The Suicide King places members of the Magnificent 7 against each other in a trial by combat. This time out, Ejiro Fasaki will be challenging ICTV Champion Frost in a table match. At let me be the first to extend my condolences to the family of the challenger, because lets face it. Frost is going to kill him.”

Fasaki climbs up to the middle rope and lifts his arm high into the air as a jet of fire erupts from the turnbuckles as Bobby Riley adds his own fourteen cents. “You know, its not often I agree with you Stevens. But in a match with these stipulations, the smaller man is totally at a disadvantage. How is he going to toss Frost through a table if he can’t negotiate his three hundred pounds of meat and gristle? All Frost is going to have to do is grab a hold of Fasaki once and this whole match is going to be history.”

“And with that,” remarks Stevens, “lets head back to Funyon for the introduction of the champion.”

“Introducing next... the Champion. He weighs in tonight at a sense staggering 296 pounds and comes to us from Reykjavik, Iceland. This is the SWF ICTV Champion “The Velvet Hammer” FROSSSSSSSSSST!”

Frost wants to kill your mamma.

Frost wants to kill your mamma.

Frost wants to burn your dad.

He gets real mean when you make him mad.

As always, with a cigar stuck between his teeth, Frost comes striding down the aisle with an arm raised high in the air before coming down to ringside. Taking a brief tour of the surrounding area and the four tables placed around it, already set up for the wrestlers in this match to use, Frost makes a mental note of each of there positions before settling on a favorite. Looking up at Ejiro with a smirk on his face, Frost marks his territory by grinding the stub of his cigar into the wooden surface. Again looking up at Ejiro, Frost yells loud enough for the cameras to pick up, “Hey Ejiro, might as well consider this your hurt locker. And I’m just the guy to jam you through it!”

“Oh, harsh words there from one half of the Tag Team Champions,” says Stevens, “You know Riley, this is not just a ICTV Title match. But it’s also a preview of sorts for ‘From The Fire’ when Frost will team up with Tom Flesher to take on the tag team of Justice and Rule. So this match is doubly important actually, since you really don’t want to get injured here with that big match so close.”

“But you can’t be looking ahead either Stevens, the ICTV Title would be a huge feather in the cap of Ejiro Fasaki especially after coming so close to dethroning US Champion Danny Williams just last week. You know from that match that this guy will do everything in his power to get a hold of any title in the SWF. He has a whole lot left to prove and he’s going to do his best to accomplish just that.”

And so Fasaki does indeed attempt to do that just as soon as Frost hops up onto the apron. Rushing forward with as much momentum as he can muster, Fasaki slams into the huge ICTV champion with a running knee that sends Frost tumbling right back down to the arena floor from whence he came. Watching the momentarily stunned Frost shake loose the cobwebs almost immediately, Ejiro once again propels his body into the ropes and slams both of his feet into face of ‘The Velvet Hammer’ with a baseball slide that sends Frost staggering back into the guardrail. Sweeping his hand against his face and brushing away the pain in an instant, Frost grits his teeth in near anger before once again hopping to the apron as once more Fasaki comes charging forward. But this time a mighty hand of stone cracks into the face of the challenger and sends him flying backward to the mat as finally, the man named Frost steps into the ring.

“Not a really bad idea for Ejiro to try to use his quickness early on to gain an advantage,” says Stevens, “But he tried the same thing one too many times and ended up eating one of Frost’s trademark right hands to the face. Now Fasaki better use that speed to evade Frost’s grasp or this match is going to be over real fast.”

Grabbing the much smaller Ejiro Fasaki around the throat, Frost heaves his smaller opponent across the ring with frightening ease to the awe of the capacity crowd. And as Fasaki struggles up to his feet, Frost immediately gets up a head of steam in order to run through the challenger with a charging shoulder tackle that sends Ejiro flying head over heels from the impact. Smirking at his early dominance, Frost collects Ejiro with ease and tosses into the ropes with a full head of steam before ducking his head low for a backdrop. But Ejiro is not out of this match quite yet and dives over Frost’s body in order to try and take him over with a sunset flip. But the mighty Frost is way too strong and well balanced to be taken over so early in a contest and he immediately reaches down between his legs to snag Ejiro around the throat with both hands. Showing only a fraction of his mammoth power, Frost easily hefts Ejiro up through Frost’s legs and onto his feet before Frost cuts through him like butter with a hard clothesline.

“Christ almighty,” almost laughs Stevens, “Frost is stronger than a team of Clydesdales and I don’t think he even put everything he had into that lariat. It’s like he’s almost toying with Fasaki and trying to give him an opportunity to stay in this match.”

“Well I don’t know about that Mark,” replies Riley, “I’m sure Frost would love to get this match over as fast as possible to be honest. Because regardless of the amount of pounding Fasaki will take, he always seems ready to make a comeback at a moment’s notice. And the fact that he’s got one of the better conditioned bodies in the SWF is only a bonus in that regard.”

Picking Fasaki up off the canvas once more, Frost bends low and jerks Ejiro high into the air with a gorilla press and begins to walk about the ring just to display his prize to the mass of Rhode Island humanity in attendance. Carrying Ejiro around the ring, Frost spies the table that he marked earlier standing at ringside and thinks to himself, “Hey, why not?” Rushing forward with Fasaki on high, Frost looks to send his stable mate through the table with one swift motion. But the slippery Fasaki is not so out of this match that he’s just going to allow that to happen and he immediately begins to kick his body backward until he falls back behind his huge opponent and to the relative safety of the canvas. Almost immediately as Frost turns about, Fasaki takes to the air and takes his huge opponent down to the mat with a high spinning heel kick to the face.

Stevens says, “Say what you will about how big and bad Frost is. And make no mistake, he really, really is. But if you take a face full of heel to the jaw, you are going to go down to the canvas regardless.”

Riley immediately adds, “But how the devil is Fasaki going to keep Frost down? Wait scratch that, how is Fasaki going to get Frost down and then get him up and then put him through a table? Man, The Suicide King really managed to make this hard on our poor challenger with these stipulations. And speaking of hard, did you see Tom Flesher earlier today?”

“...”

“I hadn’t made a gay reference in a while, I figured I was due.”

Rolling up to unsteady feet, Fasaki pounds down with a forearm across the back of the head of his already rising opponent. Realizing immediately that this is not keeping Frost from climbing up to his feet, Fasaki immediately changes direction and dropkicks Frost across the face and sends him tumbling back over onto his back and into the ropes. Grabbing onto the top rope with both hands, Ejiro brings his foot down across Frost’s head again and again with a series of brutal stomps as Frost struggles to pull himself back up to his feet once again. Realizing that he cannot stop the inevitable, Fasaki decides to wait on Frost to get back up to his feet before making another offensive attack. Springing into the air once more, Ejiro tries to send Frost back down to the canvas once more with a spinning heel kick. But with far less success than last time, as Frost displays his underrated speed to quickly adjust and catch Fasaki in mid air! Caught with no defense, Ejiro looks out to the crowd with stunned disbelief for a just a moment before a shrug of Frost’s powerful muscles send him flying all the way over the top rope and to the floor!

“Damn!” remarks ‘Grand Slam’ with a bit of awe in his voice, “Every time I think I have seen enough of Frost to effectively gauge just how strong he is, he does something like that and it blows my whole concept away.”

“Oh how right you are,” responds Riley, “I really don’t envy Fasaki in this situation. Not that I envy him normally, but I digress. Anyway, I guess the only positive he can take out of that was that he didn’t go through any one of the four tables that are set up around the ring. Boy, what a positive that is. That’s like being lucky that the mobster you owe money only broke your kneecaps and didn’t put a bullet in your head.”

Shaking his head in order to remove the mild bit of cobwebs that are dimming his perceptions, Frost takes a moment to note Fasaki’s position before stepping out between the ropes and out to the floor. Once there, Frost forgoes going after his challenger and instead decides to fold up one of those tables and slide it into the ring for future use. Moving back over to where Ejiro is laying on the floor, Frost easily hoists him up into a body slam position and runs his back into the ring post with frightening velocity. Dropping Ejiro to the floor with casual disregard, Frost looks out to the people for just a moment with a raised eyebrow before he finally sends Fasaki back into the ring. Following closely behind, Frost slams a forearm down across the back of his rising adversary and sends him right back to the canvas before Frost attends to some other matters. Pulling the table off the mat, Frost walks it over to a turnbuckle and sets it up in the corner vertically so that he might send Fasaki flying through it. And that is just what Frost has in mind as he goes back to check on Fasaki and more importantly, slam a knee into his chest. Taking Ejiro by the wrist, Frost winds him up and sends him flying into that corner with all of his might!

KRACK!

“But the table does not break!” calls Stevens as Fasaki goes down in a heap after hitting his back against the hard wooden surface. “As he was coming in, Fasaki left his feet and hit the top of the table that was pressed against the turnbuckle. With the buckle behind it, I don’t think the table had anywhere to go and refused to break!”

“If Fasaki has one advantage in this match,” marks Riley, “It’s that his smaller body weight is going to be a whole lot tougher to send through a table unless Frost puts his body against it as well. Most likely, just an Irish whip won’t be enough to get that done.”

Shrugging at his lack of success at sending Ejiro through the table at this juncture, Frost continues to press the attack. Mildly pushing referee Eddy Long out of the way as the referee was checking into the condition of the challenger, Frost pulls a ginger Fasaki off the canvas once more. Taking Ejiro by the head, Frost almost casually sends Ejiro’s face into the wood once more before whipping him to the other side of the ring with another Irish whip. Rushing forward like a freight train, Frost crushes Ejiro into the corner with all of his body weight and sends Ejiro falling down to his seat in a semi comatose state. Hitting the ropes for even more momentum, Frost comes roaring back and snaps off a kick that nearly sends the side of Ejiro’s face into the first row. Swooning from the blow, Fasaki slumps in the opposite direction and flops down into the mat as Frost cracks his knuckles in prospective pain for his opponent. Standing Ejiro up in the corner once again, Frost backs away for a moment or two before once more charging forth in order to crush Fasaki once more with his superior weight. But this time, Frost is not so successful.

Stevens yells out, “Ejiro got a boot up into Frost’s head!”

“He’s got to find a way to stem the tides here, Stevens,” replies Riley, “With as much punishment that Frost can dish out in a short burst, Ejiro can only hope to wear the big man down if he wants to have a chance in this one.”

Hopping up to the middle rope immediately, Ejiro comes down across Frost’s already stunned body with a hard elbow to the top of the head that serves to compress Frost’s spinal column for just a moment and send Frost falling to the mat like a towering tree. Walking up to the head of his opponent, Fasaki takes a moment to pull down a kneepad before burying the hard bone of his kneecap into the eye socket of his towering opposition. Quickly replacing the knee down lower, Fasaki works to jam his knee into the esophagus of the ICTV champion and cut off as much of Frost’s oxygen as he can. Standing by, Eddy Long momentarily considers breaking up the choke before remembering that this match is actually a no disqualification affair and that Fasaki can choke away as much as he would so desire. Enjoying that freedom to its fullest, Fasaki pulls his knee off of Frost’s throat for just a moment before immediately replacing it with his arms. With what might a chinlock in most cases, Fasaki instead decides to choke away with the hold as Frost struggles to find some air. Not waiting around for that to happen though, Frost immediately hauls his own body with Fasaki attached up to a kneeling position. Trying to pull Frost back down as quickly as possible, Ejiro wraps his legs around the body of his opponent. But still, the mighty Frost rises up and all the way to his feet with Ejiro attached to his back like a remora. Turning his back towards a corner, Frost rams his body backward and crushes Fasaki loose into the corner and finally frees himself of the icy grip around his neck. Coughing for a moment, Frost steps away from Ejiro in order to get his breath back as Fasaki makes some plans of his own. Wounded but not bowed, Ejiro hops up to the middle rope once more. And as Frost turns back towards him, Fasaki launches himself at the ICTV champion with another elbow. But this one is not nearly as successful as the first.

“CAUGHT ONCE AGAIN!” calls out Stevens as Frost opens up his mighty arms and catches Fasaki around the waist as he comes flying down.

“This is not good. This is not good,” echoes Bobby as Frost squeezes Ejiro around the ribs and trains his eye on the table propped up in the corner once again.

Filled with power, Frost brings the people to their feet in anticipation as he charges forth with Ejiro over his shoulder and crashes into and through the table!

CRACKKKK!

Smashed together in the corner, Ejiro Fasaki and Frost lie in the broken shards of what had once been a wooden table. Neither man moves a muscle as they simply stay on the canvas in a huddled mess as the entire crowd rises up with a chant...

“FROST! FROST! FROST! FROST! FROST! FROST!”

“And this one is over!” remarks Stevens, “Fasaki put up on heck of a fight, but the power of the ICTV Champion was just too much for him.”

DING! DING! DING!

“Hold on a minute, the referee is waving this one off?” asks Stevens. “What the heck is Eddy Long doing in there?”

“I don’t know what the hell is going on Stevens,” says Riley, “Maybe the referee saw something we didn’t. Obviously something happened though... why else would Frost still be down?”

Sticking his head between the ropes, Eddy Long calls Funyon over to him and tells him to report to the crowd his decision. Confused but nodding along with the referee, Funyon finally pulls back and calls into his microphone to the capacity crowd, “Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has ruled that while both men went through the table, neither one had control and therefor the match MUST CONTINUE!”

“HUH?” asks Stevens in his most incredulous voice, “It seemed pretty clear from here that Frost drove Fasaki through that table with a running spinebuster, I don’t know what the referee could have seen that would change that.

“Well maybe if you shut your pie hole for a moment,” responds Riley, “maybe you should look at your monitor and find out from the replay what the referee saw.”

Indeed, we all do as the SmarkTron flashes to a replay of just a few moments ago when Frost drove Ejiro into the table. “But look at that! From this vantage point,” calls Riley, “You can see that Ejiro managed to get an arm around the head of Frost and effectively used the DDT to put him through the table at the same time Frost smashed him with the spinebuster.”

“Well,” Stevens calls, “I will admit when I am wrong, and I was wrong right there. The referee made the right call and this match is actually far from over. Well I don’t know about far, because both men have been slow moving since getting jammed through that table.”

“But the really important thing was that you were wrong. I am so putting that on your report card.”

With Frost and Ejiro Fasaki both collapsed in the corner, Eddy Long goes about removing the pieces of the table from the ring and then patiently waits at the other side of the ring for one of the men to make the next move. Struggling up and away from the pile first is the virtually unstoppable ‘Velvet Hammer’, who as soon as he finds his feet, stumbles backward and into the opposite corner in order to collect his wits once more after Ejiro used his own momentum against him. Shaking his head furiously, Frost finally clears his mind enough to go back to work on his challenger. Slowly moving back over to Fasaki, Frost collects his challenger and cracks him against the chest with a hard kick that sends Fasaki falling right back down to the mat. Still shaking off the impact against that table, Frost still manages to coral Ejiro before his smaller opponent can recover any of his strength. Pulling Fasaki in close, Frost lowers his grip and pulls Ejiro all the way onto his shoulder.

“Icelandic Backbreaker! It seems as though Frost is finally starting to concentrate his attack on Ejiro’s lower back. Thankfully for Fasaki, a submission in this case won’t cost him the match in the slightest. The bad part of that is Frost can crush Fasaki’s spine as much as he wants and even a submission won’t be enough to free Ejiro from his clutches.”

“I am not sure that it even matters!” yells Riley as he correctly predicts Frost’s next move.

Running forward with Ejiro over his shoulder, Frost lowers Ejiro’s body just enough to ram his sternum into the top turnbuckle! Crushing Ejiro into the buckle, Frost releases the member of his own stable and allows him to fall back down into the hard canvas of the ring landing on top of his head. Looking at this lump of humanity, Frost looks at Ejiro with what might even be considered pity, but still a man has to do what a man has to do. Ejiro holds on tightly to a single thread of consciousness while grasping at his chest and trying to get some air back into his lungs as Frost steps out of the ring once again.

“He’s going for another table! And one would have to admit that Fasaki does not appear to be in any shape to fight off another attempt at this point,” says Stevens as Frost heaves the table up and over his head before tossing over the top rope and into the ring with scary ease.

Sliding underneath the ropes, Frost this time sets the table up in a more standard fashion to serve as a grim shrine to what might soon be the new home of Ejiro Fasaki’s dearly departed body. Pulling the nearly unmoving figure of the challenger up to his feet once more, Frost drags his limp form towards the table. Raising a sneer to get his body angry enough to finally do this deed, Frost slaps a hand around the throat of his foe and signals that it is time for one table shattering chokeslam. But before he can even jerk Fasaki off the mat Frost suddenly feels a rather odd twinge in between his legs.

“Low Blow!”

“That might be my most favorite name for a move coupled with the move I would least want to have happen to me,” sighs Riley as Frost thinks very seriously about vomiting up his pre match meal.

But before even that thought can be considered, Fasaki makes another desperation maneuver that will pay off big time. Taking Frost by the arm that was held around his throat just a moment ago, Ejiro immediately slings Frost down to the canvas with a Fujiwara armbar takedown that sends Frost’s head smacking against the corner of the table before finally hitting the canvas.

“Oh my!” ‘Grand Slam’ shouts as Ejiro rolls away from Frost in order to get his head together a little more, “Frost’s forehead just cracked against the side of that table! It didn’t break or anything like that. Frost just hit the edge of that thing with all of his weight behind it. He’s going to have to be very lucky just to keep from getting busted open.”

But Lady Luck is not on Frost’s side this evening as he turns his face up to face the ceiling to reveal the hearty glow of blood dripping down from his forehead from a small cut. Staggering up to his feet in a stupor upon feeling the blood against his face, Frost moves about the ring as though he had a few too many shots of rum last night. That is until he is brought back down to the mat from a leaping elbow to the head from a partially recovered Ejiro Fasaki. Wringing out his own elbow from the impact, Fasaki stumbles into the ropes for a moment and takes a second or two to rub the small of his back. Working out the kicks enough for his liking, Fasaki goes back over to the laid out ICTV Champion. Once again using the exposed bone of his knee, Ejiro drops it down into the bleeding forehead of his opponent. Hopping back up to his feet immediately, Fasaki once more drops the knee into Frost’s head in an attempt to increase the size of the cut that the Fujiwara takedown originally produced.

“This is actually a rather interesting departure in form for Ejiro Fasaki,” states Stevens, “Normally when he has someone down and hurt like he does right now with Frost, he likes to pick on a body part and go to work on it. But this time, he is simply savagely attacking the cut on Frost’s face. What do you make of that Riley?”

Riley answers, “Well in most cases, Ejiro can get a submission out of that strategy. But that is not going to happen in a table match, so why bother? Instead, by blinding Frost and weakening him from the blood loss, Ejiro has to be trying to get Frost worn out enough to get him through a table and win this thing.”

Leaning in close to his opponent, Fasaki gouges away at the laceration with his fingernails as Frost shouts out in pain as he himself feels the blood flow ever more and ever faster flow from his veins. Releasing his grip on Frost’s bloody head, Fasaki steps away for a moment as Frost rolls himself into a corner in order to get some distance between himself and his suddenly savage foe. But that allows Frost only a brief moment of solace before Fasaki is right back on him. Placing his boot against the front of Frost’s bloody face, Ejiro scrapes away on the cut with the sole of his boot as blood pours from the cut and runs down Frost’s chiseled chest. Releasing Frost’s face from under his boot, Fasaki immediately rushes forth and crushes Frost’s head into the turnbuckle with a running knee! Walking out of the corner as Frost continues to bleed away, Ejiro moves over to the table that has been his greatest ally in this match and pulls it closer to the center of the ring. Collecting his bloody form from the corner, Ejiro ducks low in order to slam Frost through the table and put an end to this contest. But as Frost’s one leg lifts off the canvas, Fasaki gives a shout and immediately releases the ICTV Champion. Turning around in a circle, Ejiro Fasaki holds onto his back and attempts to straiten his body out while Frost stands there trying to clear the cobwebs. But he’s not standing for long before Ejiro manages to pull his body together long enough to smash Frost into the mat with a textbook dropkick to the chest.

Stevens says, “And that’s where you can really see how much having blood in your eyes is such an impediment. Normally, an alert Frost would be able to swat a dropkick like that away. But since he really can’t see right now, he can’t put up an actual defense.”

Riley adds, “But thankfully for him, Frost did enough damage to Ejiro’s back to keep him from lifting Frost high enough to slam him through a table. Fasaki will have to try one of the more risky methods such as using a splash or something of that nature if he’s going to get Frost through a table.”

Thinking the same thing, Ejiro pulls a kneeling Frost closer to that table once more and blisters his head against the wooden surface with as much force as the weakened challenger can muster. Again, Fasaki pulls Frost’s head off the wood and again he jams it down into the table. A small pool of red forms underneath Frost’s head as the cut refuses to stop bleeding under all of the pressure that Ejiro has been putting under it. Pushing up against Frost’s legs, Fasaki’s back holds out just enough to push Frost onto the table prone for some sort of maneuver that might end this contest. Climbing up to the apron, Ejiro clambers all the way up to the top rope with the clear aim of sending Frost through that table. Reaching the apex, Fasaki eyes Frost up carefully just before he takes to the air for what might be the match winning flying splash.

Flying...

Falling...

Hitting...

Table...

BUT NOT FROST!!!

“Frost rolled out of the way in the nick of time and Fasaki hit the table!” calls Mark Stevens, “Good god, he broke that table in half with his chest!”

“But this match isn’t over!” interjects Riley, “You have to be put through a table by your opponent or it does not count! Fasaki is still alive... well kind of still alive.”

Lying in between the two halves of the table, Fasaki lays still as Frost stays unmoving on the canvas as well. But slowly, Frost does indeed start to move. He does begin to rise. He does begin to notice the amount of blood that he has split. And he does know just who is responsible for it. Roaring out in unmatchable rage, Frost wipes the blood from his eyes before going after a rather contrite Fasaki who has managed to roll out from between the table and into a corner. Putting his hands up and begging for his life, Ejiro pleads with Frost to let him be. But Frost is not merciful by inclination, and he’s sure as hell not going to let some punk son of a bitch that busted him open get that break either. Realizing this with just one look into the red eyes of ‘The Velvet Hammer’, Ejiro takes the first swing only to get easily blocked and sent back to the canvas with one of Frost’s hands of stone. Rising up once more, Ejiro is again sent down to the canvas with a blistering right hand that snaps his head back like a slingshot. Mounting Ejiro across the chest, Frost looks down at another member of the Magnificent 7 and begins to smash in his goddamn face with a series of rights and lefts. Again and again, Frost hands lift and fall again and again into the putty that used to be Ejiro’s face. Stepping off his foe, Frost looks out to the people with a snort as a trickle of blood starts to run from Ejiro’s nose.

“FROST! FROST! FROST! FROST! FROST! FROST!”

“With these fans cheering his name, Frost might have just broken Fasaki’s nose,” Stevens reports. “I think this might have gone past the stage of even a title match. Beyond even a table match. Both of these guys are out for blood.”

“Well, if they were out for blood, Stevens, then they already got that. I think it might be time they tried to actually win this thing before we get pulled off the air from all of this brutality.”

With Fasaki slowly getting to his feet, Frost helps his stable mate up to his feet before jerking him off the canvas and driving him down across his knee with a stunning backbreaker that causes the entire crowd to wince in pain. That is until Frost hauls Ejiro up to chest height again and once more cracks down across his knee with the backbreaker. Tossing Fasaki aside like a piece of meat, Frost once again wipes the dripping blood away from his eyes so that he can continue with this assault. Pulling Ejiro off the mat once more, Frost sends him across the ring with an Irish whip and follows him in immediately. Stopping his run with his hands, Ejiro tries to propel his body up and over Frost’s but the huge champion instead stops short as well and catches him across his shoulder. Moving Fasaki over to a turnbuckle, Frost heaves Fasaki off and drops him on the buckle with a snake eyes drop that only intensifies the pain Ejiro is feeling in his damaged nose. But that soon becomes a minute point as Frost hits the ropes as Fasaki stumbles towards the center of the ring. Getting a full head of steam behind him, Frost swings out a massive arm and absolutely murders Fasaki dead with a...

WHAM!

“Touch of Frost!” yells Stevens as Ejiro breaks into a full three hundred and sixty degrees spin before he lands on the canvas with a sickening thud from that clothesline from the deepest, coldest part of Iceland.

Once more putting a hand up to his bloody face to clear his vision, Frost snarls with even more rage before moving to the outside and pulling a table closer to the ring but leaving it on the floor. Because Ejiro Fasaki deserves this, he deserves to be beaten between an inch of his life. Reaching under the bottom rope, Frost grabs a hold of Ejiro by the wrist and pulls him all the way to the apron before climbing up there with him. Pulling Ejiro up by the hair to his feet, Frost looks to finish this thing the best way he knows how. Frost snags a hold of Ejiro Fasaki by both arms and sets him up for what is sure to be a memorable Early Winter powerbomb. Hauling Fasaki closer to where he wants to place him, Frost jerks up hard but oddly enough, Ejiro does not go up. Another jerk, and still Ejiro manages to keep his feet on the mat. But, you might be asking how?

“Ejiro has a death grip on the ropes!” rasps Stevens, “Even as strong as Frost is, he can’t seem to get Ejiro pried loose from the ropes as the challenger has gotten his leg entwined between them.”

Mad as hell, Frost still knows that he’s not going to get anywhere this way and he releases the double arm to the sighs of the crowd. Hammering down with a forearm instead, Frost causes Ejiro to fall a little bit more into a defenseless state before plucking him from of the ropes and up into position for a over the shoulder powerslam!

“This is it! This will be all!”

But that it not all as Ejiro Fasaki wildly flails his body about trying to free himself from the grip of Frost. Reaching down, Ejiro manages to get a hand on Frost’s bleeding forehead and he deliberately wipes blood into the eyes of the ICTV Champion. Blinded for just a second, Frost reaches for his eyes as Ejiro completes his escape by sliding down the back and into the ring. Moving quickly as Frost clears his vision once more, Ejiro leaps into the air once more and smacks him in the back of the head with an enziguri! Staggered and stumbling, Frost holds onto the top rope for dear life to avoid falling forward and through the table. Regaining his balance, Frost turns his head back to the ring only to mind Ejiro Fasaki already there!

“Knee to the face!”

WHOOOOOOSH!

CRACK!

BOOOOOM!

“FROST FELL THROUGH THE TABLE! HE FELL THROUGH THE TABLE! IT’S OVER! IT’S OVER!”

DING! DING! DING!

Falling off the apron, the 300-pound Frost reduced the table to absolute splinters as he took the Nestea Plunge all the way to the arena floor. Lying there in a shambles as blood continues to seep from his forehead, Frost moves not a muscle as Eddy Long movers to the outside to order check on his condition. While at the same time in the ring, Ejiro Fasaki does not look all that much better as his back and nose are both causing him supreme discomfort. But all in all it has been worth it. Worth it to cut Frost open. Worth it to put Frost through a table. Worth it all just to hear this...

“The winner of this match and NEWWWWW SWF ICTV CHAMPION... EEEEEEEJIROOOOOOO FASAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!”

Finally pulling himself up to his knees, Ejiro looks to the outside and to the unconscious form of his partner in the Magnificent 7. Closing his eyes with an almost euphoric ecstasy, Ejiro smiles broadly as he holds his back before climbing up to his feet. Grabbing the top rope, Ejiro makes his way up to the middle rope before lifting his arm high in the air to the muttering, angry murmurs of the crowd.

“What a match and what a moment! I can only imagine what sort of impact this will have at From the Fire! It’s only a few days away... will Frost and Tom Flesher be able to team up and stop Justice and Rule? Will TNT be able dethrone El Luchador Magnifico? There is only one way to find out... and that’s to order From the Fire! For Bobby Riley, this is Mark Stevens signing off... Goodnight everybody!”