TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest J-Rock

AJ to be the next champ!

Guest J-Rock

Wassup TNA fans. I just signed up and this is my first time ever posting a forum, so be nice. Let me start by saying AJ's DA SHIT and should be champ (like everyone does'nt know that already). If he beat Raven he'll be the #1 cont. for Jarret's belt. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll win and take Jarret's title (the sooner the better). There are so many angles that can be used if he wins the belt. Does he stay with the SEX stable, does he turn and get a face push, etc. Jarret is too busy with the Russo, Watts, Flair, and Lawler angle that he does't defend his title much. Anyways, my point is AJ should be champ!

On a side note, I would like to thank Dames for showing me this site. I hope you guys like my forum.

J-Rock

Bah. AJ had his shot, the match was good, but I don't want to see a second one any time soon. I think Raven will go over AJ this time around (by cheating to keep AJ looking good), get a shot at Jarrett, and either win or lose due to Styles interference. Then they set up a triple threat match, baby!

Guest Zack Malibu

The perfect scenario would be this:

Raven defeats Styles somehow tonight, gaining the #1 Contender shot and calling JJ out, like he did last week. Whoever the mystery guy is tonight (Douglas and D Lo are the top picks) comes out, claiming he's next in line for JJ, so Raven will have to wait. This leads to a feud over the next few weeks with Raven (and being Douglas or D Lo those feuds will write themselves as they have a backstory to it already built in). While Raven is busy with whoever, Styles continues his assaults on JJ, goading him into a match that night. Styles wins the belt, JJ goes into his feud with Eric Watts and the 2nd Generation, and you can have a few weeks of Styles vs. Raven and Styles vs. Douglas/Brown/whoever until you establish a new feud for AJ (I would say Truth, Vader if he's staying around, or Corino).