TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm card (March 22/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Here we are.  Why don't you guys try to actually write something for this one?

------------------------------------------

Show: SWF Storm

Date: March 22, 2002

Arena: USF Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida!

Due date: March 22, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

Note – Remember the new rules for sending matches!  If your marker isn’t me, send off 2 matches.  One to me and one to your marker.  If you don’t and there’s a screw up with a marker I’m not going to track you down.  It will be counted as a no-show…

US TITLE MATCH

Xstasy © vs. Jay Dawg

- On Storm (every show we do is called Storm now) Dawg challenged Xstasy for his US title.  Of course Xstasy said yes…who’s going to turn down an easy defence?

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP OF THE ICTV TITLE

Sacred vs. The Prophet

- The Prophet was set to face Edwin MacPhisto for his ICTV title on uhhh…Tuesday but Edwin no-showed the match in order to go after Sacred.  The Prophet won the match, but didn’t get the title.  Now Edwin’s newest enemy Sacred will face off against the Prophet, who was screwed out of his title match, for a shot at Edwin’s belt.

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

The Boston Strangler © vs. Mistress Sarah

- The Boston Strangler and Longdogger Pete have been on a collision course for some time, but regardless of that Sarah (who recently returned to the SWF) upset Longdogger in a #1 contendership bout, and this match is the result of that…

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Pinfalls, submissions and count-outs can take place anywhere within the arena.

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: Jay Dawg

POLE MATCH FOR THE LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Fallout © vs. El Luchadore Magnifico

- As a result of tensions between the Clan and Carnival these two men have traded a handful of wins over the past month or so.  The animosity between the Clannies and Carnies may be dieing down, but this rivalry still has some life in it and will come to a head this Friday!

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  The LHW title will be on a 15-foot pole attached to one of the turnbuckles (15 feet is the height of the buckle and the pole together).  The first one to grab the belt and touch both feet to the canvas is the winner.

Word Limit: 5000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

N0N-TITLE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Hville Thugg vs. Edwin MacPhisto vs. Spider Nekura

- Right now 3 stables dominate the SWF.  The Midnight Carnival, the Clan and da’ Pound.  The leaders of these 3 stables will battle for supremacy on Storm!

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  All 3 men are allowed in the ring at once and the first one to score a pinfall, submission or knockout is the winner.

Word Limit: 6000 words

Send to: Suicide King

----------------------------------------------

Mothernature says...hooo-hah!"

Guest Muzz

Grouse looking card there.

I'm in a little trouble though. I don't recall seeing a stats page, and with Outcast gone for a bit, I might not be able to get his stats. Anyone know what I can do?

Guest HVilleThugg

Oh dear.  I've got the 2 people in the fed that I am honestly afraid of!  I've beaten both on no-shows before, but Edwin's had my number in tag/handicap matches.  Well, since I haven't actually written against an opponent since I won the title back from Grand Slam, this should be a good tune up for the huge PPV match, although I'm going to have to write my ass off to beat them.

Oh, and Fallout/ELM again.

It seems that our roster is really dwindling.  What is it, like 15 people now?  We really could use a few more to round out the roster, especially with the extremely contagious case of no showing going around.

Da "thinking about a bump" H

Guest BA_Baracus

"15 people?

Hah...I *wish* we had 15 people.

...and about Fallout/Magnifico, it was good the first time, it'll be good the second time...and it's will probably be good the 3rd and 4th time as well!

Oops...gave away my detailed plans for the LHW division.

Mothernature says, you fool!"

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

The roster should have a big swell reeeeeeeally fast.  This is my prediction.

Two bumpees will be ready for this PPV.  After Saturday, either K-Os or Erek Taylor and either Lady Red or Ash Ketchum will be on their way up...with more to come, hopefully.  Time to turn the JL into a veritable boot camp!

And...let's see.

Thugg

Sacred

JD

Stevens

Edwin

Magnifico

Spider

Thoth

Fallout

Strangler

Sarah

LDP

X

Prophet

That's 14!  It's almost 15!  

My crystal ball says that we'll be at 20 in no time!

Guest TheSatanicAngel

Startin' to look like the WWF with the size of our roster (and who we see on TV).

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

*prepares to get embarassed by Fallout again*

Oh well, I need something to shake off my minor ring rust. It's been too long since I wrote a match.

Guest BA_Baracus

"Yeah...I guess we have 14 'active' wrestlers.

But Thoth and another guy on there are out for a while.

So really, for this show and one or two after it, we're down to 12.

But with Thoth and the other guy coming back, two bumpees and at least one or two returns I'm fairly sure are going to happen, the future doesn't look too bad (of course we'll also probably have 1 or 2 people quit).

Mothernature says she remembers the days when there were over 20 people to book...ahhh...the freedom."

Guest Suicide King

Sweet.  Those matches should be killer fun to read!

And I find it somewhat personally fulfilling that Thugg's fate is once again in my hands. Of course, he's facing that damned Carnie Edwin and that wanna-be evil mastermind Spider...  so many people to job, so few matches.

:D

Guest crusen86

Good card. Perhaps us retires should come back to help you out.

...Nah.

Guest Xstasy

Yo.. one two... is this thing on?

Please do not use X to beat up on Thugg in any matches or promos for the March 22nd show... or vice versa.  You'll understand why when you see the show.  Also, as long as you write according to the angles in the show (and don't use him to fight Thugg in any way) my character is still fair game for promos and matches.  That is all.

Guest Shawn

No predictions thread? Where is everyone? Anyways, I'll looking forward to the main event.

I just hope Spider writes...

;)

Guest Suicide King

I currently have one match of my five.  Three people have asked for extensions previously so it's kosher, but let me take this chance to say bad Spider!  Bad!!

Guest HVilleThugg

I WROTE I WROTE!!

I'm that one...right?

Da "singing and dancing" H