TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Week 36

Guest snuffbox

Another kickass review. Im actually toying with the thought of paying for Raven's title shot based on your description of the contender ladder match. I just wish I had some faith in Jarrett-Raven coming off without any goofy Russo bullshit, I really think thatd be a great match.

And heres to poppin your booze cherry! :cheers:

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I still think AJ should of gone over Jarrett weeks ago for the title. AJ is the most over heel in the company. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET RID OF WATTS. PLEASE?

Guest snuffbox
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET RID OF WATTS. PLEASE?

No Shit...never, on any planet, at any time, in any dimension, could he possibly be anything more than useless.

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire

I think this was your best diatribe yet. You kept your criticism and praise equally striking and concise.

You should get that stomach parasite Regal has - that way you'll be sick every week and have to drown your pain in alcohol. It appears as if this is YOUR ticket to the big time...

I can see it now

Dames is advisor to Goldberg's 2nd biography "I'm Next"

Dames writes horrible book called "The Buzz on Pro Fishing"

Dames' career resurrects itself with "Tonight in this Very Synagogue"

Dames takes his fame one step further with the autobiography the IWC demanded

"Don't Call Me Papi, Gringo

....Or I'll Take a Cutco to Your Bitch Ass, I Swear to Christ"

"Don't Call Me Papi, Gringo

....Or I'll Take a Cutco to Your Bitch Ass, I Swear to Christ"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks a lot man..

Dames

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Konnan was winded and blew big spots, and fucked up the X-Factor? Getthefuckout.

Guest y2jailbait

Thanks Dames! For some of us who can't see NWA-TNA, your reviews are the next best thing. One question though, are these X-Divison matches warranting the one * star ratings week in and week out. I know it may not be exactly correct, but it seems like these great wrestlers like Red and Kid Kash are getting low star ratings for matches that are supposed to be great. But I havent seen them and you have, so your opnion is valued by me, so yeah, thanks again!

They've usually spot fests these days. The earlier days of the X Division were the shit.

Go into the Archive section on the forum and look up Week's 2 and 8 for the best ones...

Dames

Guest nWoScorpion

Another enjoyable reading from your TNA recaps. Nice and descriptive, nothing is really ignored which I like, unless it's something I hate and just skip (cough Eric Watts interview anyone?)

Even though I usually order the shows now, I like to see how others feel on the subject.

and WTF IS WITH MOONDOG SPOT!?!?!!? JESUS CHRIST!!

Since I moved from Chicago to West Virginia to go to college(after a 4 year break), I haven't seen NWA. Dames' reviews are the only way I "see" the shows. My aunt and uncle whom I live with hate wrestling. Bastards.