TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Tag team for the New Church

Jeremy Borash and Bert Prentice in with talk of the 3/19 show and hype for the 3/26 show. They say that a mystery tag team will join the New Church for their match against Triple X and the Harris Brothers. Let the speculation begin.

So, who will it be? I still say America's Most Wanted. Or they will bring in Cobain and Tempest.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I'm hoping for a new worker to come to TNA. Honestly, I don't see what everybody else does in Devon Storm (Tempest), and I've never seen any of Kobain's work (I believe it was spellt with a K) aside from getting beaten in the Tag Gauntlet.

some people say tempest is like a little sabu.

and i would like to see someone new, but since they are gaining more money, they would probably want to get everyone from the original roster like tempest, kobain, malice, apolo and monty brown (what happened to them? i liked them both.)

Guest Bloodice

Malice was going to be in the match but he'll be in all japan this week so of course he's scraped. I"m going to say they'll bring in americas most wanted for this match and it wouldn't surprise me to see AMW go heel and turn on the new church.

Guest Space_Cowboy

They could always bring the Road Warriors back from whereever they are to tag with Lee/Slash, though i expect it'll be AMW unless they're bringing in two permanent members for the New Church.

Guest nWoScorpion

Im Still sticking with Vampire Warrior, and maybe Devon Storm (Tempest, Crowbar, whatever his name is it doesnt matter)

Guest Bloodice

I can see tempest but I don't see Vampire Warrior being an option. But hey I could be wrong, to me it just doesn't seem likely.

Guest Bloodice

i've not seen j.c. ice for over 2 years does he have a better build and look to him now or is he still the scrawny little twig?

Hell, they brought back the Moondog guy...and Duggan...what about THE FREEBIRDS! Seriously, that'd be one of my biggest TNA mark-outs ever. Right up there with D-Lo and Raven. Hell, sign Diamond Dallas Page to be their manager again...that way you'd have a former WCW Champion to use on the mic too. The Freebirds would rule again!

Seriously though, it'll be someone like the Road Warriors, or the Duggan/Moondog connection...or Kronik as previously suggested.

Guest nWoScorpion

Plus Terry Gordy is fucking dead. So theres no way either version could team. (Hayes/Gordy/The other guy) (Hayes/Garvin)

Guest nWoScorpion

True. I'd love to see an old school team return for one night. Hopefully it's not a bunch of losers.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It should be AMW IMO.

They wouldn't turn heel because the Church are faces now.

Add in the complex history between no only the Chruch and AMW...but XXX and AMW...and you've got an interesting premise AND 6 wrestlers who are entertaining enough to make me forget the HArris boys are in the match.

Guest j.o.b. squad

the h8 club could be a choice

well i woude just like to see nick gage bootscrape ron and don into oblivion :P

Guest ShooterJay
the h8 club could be a choice

well i woude just like to see nick gage bootscrape ron and don into oblivion :P

I so wish we would see the H8 Club in TNA- the most entertaining power team in the US, period.

But we won't, because for for some reason TNA has something against CZW. When they brought in the Backseats (who were simply too good to be denied) Combat Zone was not mentioned ONCE. -Even though at the time it was bascially the ONLY major company they've worked for. (They did mention their ONE England tour and ONE Big Japan tour though.)

All aside- The Lost Boyz from NWA Wildside would fit perfectly into the New Church's gimmick at some point.

Guest Zack Malibu

According to Meltz...one partner is The Sandman. How he fits in with the New Church escapes me.

Guest KeranGrudgeholder

they said a new member, but I dont see saturn joining the new church

Guest saturnmark4life

Ah well, at least with Saturn's appearance WWE has some competition.

Guest Nanks

Pery Saturn does not = competition for WWE, nor does NWA:TNA as a whole for that matter