TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

The SWF Diary by LDP

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SMARKS WRESTLING FEDERATION DIARY

A few opening notes...

* This diary is being created using a new version of the Extreme Warfare Revenge scenario created by Mike Van Siclen. This scenario features the SWF operating at a National level and competing with rival e-fed OAOAST, along with real federations CZW, ROH, and WWE. I will be playing as the SWF for this scenario.

* I will be rewriting all the interviews and angles to fit my storyline. I will not be rewriting the match descriptions (except maybe for PPVs) because... well, because I'm lazy.

* OAOAST is beginning the game at an equal level to SWF. For those of you that are familiar with the OAOAST roster (and I am not), I will be posting occasional OAOAST notes (such as roster changes), to keep track of where this league is going in contrast to the SWF.

* This scenario begins right after the events of the recent From the Fire PPV, in which the noteworty events included Neilsen of the Jungle's return and TNT's World title victory. Events will proceed from that point. The recent episode of SWF Storm will not be included, as I had not yet read it at the time I began this diary. (So, for example, you won't see the ELM heel turn here - unless I decide to turn him heel later in the scenario.)

* This is a work of fiction. I'm not going to get everyone's characters right, nor do I intend to. Some characters will diverge dramatically as time passes and the diary will go a much different route from the real SWF schedule. But that's the point. This is an experiment, an opportunity to try to think creatively and bust out some new ideas, and have a little fun doing it, and maybe entertain a few people in the process.

* Comments are welcome on this thread. w00t.

Tuesday, April 1, 2003

MONTHLY STATUS REPORT

SWF - National, 45% image

OAOAST - National, 45% image

MARKET - 52% and dropping

SWF NOTES

The game begins. I increase my roster from 37 to 49 workers, strengthening both my active and development rosters. I won't yet say who I've hired, as I wish to surprise those of you who read the show reports. I also took on Ron Simmons as an additional road agent to assist with my new, larger roster.

Wednesday, April 2, 2003

OAOAST NOTES

* Signed Bret Hart, Juventud Guerrera

* Signed staff members Marty Valenza, Mike Sparks, Jim Molineaux, Mark Melaccio, Scott King, Santana Bach, Michael Leisner, Dave Finlay, Phil Parent, Danny Davis, Mikey Monroe

* Fired staff members Mystery Eskimo, Zack Malibu

Coming up next... Lockdown!

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SWF LOCKDOWN - Wednesday, April 2, 2003

Lockdown kicks off with a brief recap of the events of last month's pay per view, From the Fire, including the return of Neilsen of the Jungle and the incredible World title win by Taylor Nicholas Thompson.

Cue the music and pyro, and the audience goes crazy! Your announcers, Bobby Riley and "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens, begin shilling the show to come, but are soon interrupted by the arrival on stage of the SWF commissioner himself: Brian Applewhite, the Suicide King.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make... first, I'd like to mention that From the Fire was, in my opinion, a mixed bag. You see, while I'm thrilled to see someone finally wrest the SWF World Championship away from that undeserving Carnie, El Luchadore Magnifico... on the flipside, I am now faced with an even more undeserving new champion in TNT!

"...But I digress. My announcement has long-lasting ramifications on not just the Smarks Wrestling Federation, but the entire sports entertainment industry!

"...Two weeks ago, I was informed that my great uncle, Lenard Applewhite, tragically passed away. But in passing, he left behind a will in which he left behind every scrap of a very sizable fortune... to me. And as a true commissioner and loyal servant of this business, I've decided to spend the money for the good of the league. So, starting tonight, and over the course of the next few weeks, you're all going to see the result of my handiwork -- as I usher in a new era in Smarks Wrestling Federation history!"

Suicide King gained 4 points of overness from this segment. (92)

Overall Rating 95%

Tag Match

CIA & "The Franchise" Mak Francis vs. Jay Dawg & Neilsen of the Jungle

CIA bodyslams Neilsen of the Jungle. Fallaway slam by CIA. There's a two count on the pin. Neilsen counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Hard back suplex on CIA. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Super kick by Neilsen of the Jungle. Tag between Neilsen of the Jungle and Jay Dawg. Death valley driver by Jay Dawg, CIA got planted. CIA blocks the suplex attempt. Tag between CIA and Mak Francis. Franchise drives a forearm into the chest of JD. Franchise hits an arm drag on JD. Hooks the leg for a two count. JD walks into a jaw breaker. Tag to CIA. CIA scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. JD blocks the suplex attempt. JD slams CIA down. Tag to Neilsen of the Jungle. Neilsen of the Jungle hits a rolling kick on CIA. Neilsen of the Jungle gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! Frost comes running down the aisle with a chair! Neilsen of the Jungle is just leaving the ring...and Frost scores with a brutal chair shot! Neilsen of the Jungle falls to the floor holding his head.

Winners: Jay Dawg & Neilsen of the Jungle

Keith Score **3/4

Match Quality 64%

Crowd Reaction 80%

Overall Rating 75%

Back in the Commissioner's office, the Suicide King is on the phone when he is interrupted by an angry El Luchadore Magnifico. "'Undeserving?' You know who you're talking about, esse? You're talking about a THREE-TIME champion, and the longest reigning in SWF history, and I--"

King interrupts ELM's argument. "You know, you're absolutely right, and I apologize for my thoughtless passing comments out on stage earlier. Actually, you have been a dominant champion, and so, I'm going to give you a chance to get that title back. Right here tonight, on Lockdown, we'll have ourselves a little number one contenders match for the SWF World Championship. And it's going to be you... against Tom Flesher."

ELM exits, apparently satisfied enough with this answer, but as the camera closes up on King's face, he is unable to hide his self-absorbed smirk.

Overall Rating 89%

Backstage we see Kris and Kross, the newest members of the SWF roster, having been granted a tryout match tonight on Lockdown by the Suicide King. As they goof off in the locker room, one of them bumps into Wildchild, who was in the middle of working out. Wildchild angrily spins around. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Chill out, bra," Kris says. "We know you're embarrassed to be in the presence of greatness, and we're gonna put you to shame tonight in the ring, when you and your partner experience Deja Vu!"

Wildchild promptly punches out Kris, who collapses to the floor in a heap. Kross frowns, thumbing through a handbook as Wildchild storms off. "Sorry, bra, it didn't say anything about retaliatory actions in the Insults and Other Heel Tactics chapter of Professional Wrestling for Dummies."

Overall Rating 71%

Hardcore Gamers Championship

Triple Threat Match

William Hearford © vs Mike Van Siclen vs Janus

The Judge receives some punishment. Mike Van Siclen hits an irish whip into a shopping cart. The Judge reverses a waistlock. Gutwrench into a stomach breaker, Van Siclen may be winded. Janus walks into a killer lariat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Slingshot clothesline by Van Siclen, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. The Judge counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. William Hearford finds Head and nails Mike Van Siclen with it\him\her. Lifting DDT by Janus, executed well. Janus moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Rage Unleashed. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner and New Champion: Janus

The SWF Hardcore Gamers title has gained in image. (14)

Janus lost 1 point of overness from this segment. (66)

Keith Score **1/2

Match Quality 76%

Crowd Reaction 65%

Overall Rating 70%

We cut to the car park, where we see a car drive in and stop near the entrance to the locker room. TNT climbs out, grabs his bags, then heads into the locker room without a word.

Overall Rating 79%

Tag Team Match

Deja Vu (Kris & Kross) vs Wild and Dangerous (Johnny "The Barracuda" Dangerous & Wildchild)

Back elbow connects, Wildchild staggers backward. Big piledriver on Wildchild. Cover for a two count. Tag to Kris. Deja Vu whip Wildchild into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Fallaway slam by Kris. There's a two count on the pin. Wildchild gets slammed. Wildchild drops out the back of a Kris bodyslam attempt. Back heel kick off the second rope, Kris goes flying. Tag between Wildchild and Johnny Dangerous. Spin kick by Johnny Dangerous to the face. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Kris is down. Kris takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Tag between Kris and Kross. Spear by Kross. Brutal powerbomb on Barracuda. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Kross fires off some right and left hands. Kross misses a clothesline. Barracuda crushes Kross with a running senton. Johnny Dangerous moves in for the kill. Here it comes - The Cover Up. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winners: Wild and Dangerous

Keith Score **

Match Quality 54%

Crowd Reaction 70%

Overall Rating 65%

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs Michael Craven

Danny Williams snap suplexes Craven. Michael Craven pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Craven bodyslams Danny Williams. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Massive lariat, apparently Craven has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Cover, but there's no one to count for Michael Craven. Danny Williams ducks a clothesline attempt. Hard impact russian legsweep by Deathwish. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Danny Williams, great move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Danny Williams nearly kills Craven with a released tiger suplex. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Craven reverses a waistlock. Spear by Michael Craven. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Deathwish pushes out of a Michael Craven hold. Michael Craven is in trouble. Deathbomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Danny Williams

Keith Score *1/2

Match Quality 65%

Crowd Reaction 50%

Overall Rating 57%

We catch up with Ben Hardy backstage, as he prepares to interview SWF World Champion Taylor Nicholas Thompson. "TNT, I've got to congratulate you on your World title victory at From the Fire. But your victory is not without controversy. Already a contingent of naysayers have been spreading word that your victory over El Luchadore Magnifico was merely a fluke!"

"A fluke?" replies TNT. "A fluke?! Do you remember how I earned my title shot, Hardy? I beat 19 other competitors and won the Clusterfuck. Nineteen other competitors, Hardy. And still some people had the gall to call my victory a fluke. And now, I go toe to toe with one of the most dominant guys in the game, and beat him in a two consecutive falls match, and again it's a fluke? I busted my ass in both of those matches. What's it going to take to prove myself and be taken seriously around here, Hardy? What's it going to take?!"

TNT storms off without an answer.

Overall Rating 79%

"You think you know all there is to know about this business?" speaks an unfamiliar voice as pretaped footage shows a camera slowly panning across an empty arena. "You think you've seen everything? You haven't...

"There is more at work than you could care to guess. Forces conspiring behind your very backs, operating in shadow and secrecy...

"...You think you know the Truth. But there's a new Truth coming. And I will show you all..."

Finally, the screen goes black, and four words appear:

"Ron Killings -- Coming Soon"

Ron Killings gained 4 points of overness from this segment. (79)

Overall Rating 100%

#1 Contendership - SWF World Title

El Luchadore Magnifico vs Tom Flesher

ELM takes a flying neckbreaker from Tom Flesher. Brutal T-Bone suplex by Flesher, ELM got folded in half. Hooks the leg for a two count. ELM kicks Tom Flesher in the gut to reverse the momentum. El Luchadore Magnifico strikes Flesher. El Luchadore Magnifico hits a rolling kick on Flesher. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Flesher goes down. Hooks the leg for a close fall. El Luchadore Magnifico hits a rolling kick on Flesher. Flesher counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Super kick by Tom Flesher. Cover for a two count. ELM gets hit with a running splash mountain out of the corner. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. El Luchadore Magnifico takes a butterfly suplex from Flesher. Stiff high kick on ELM by Tom Flesher who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Tom Flesher gets taken down out of nowhere. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Flesher walks into a face crusher variation. Jerry Lynn just slid into the ring out of nowhere! El Luchadore Magnifico gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Flesher takes some shots at ELM as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. Jerry Lynn has a chair. ELM turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Flesher is next to take a hard shot. Lynn has demolished everyone!

Winner: No Contest

Keith Score ***1/4

Match Quality 65%

Crowd Reaction 90%

Overall Rating 82%

Final Show Rating 78%

POST SHOW NOTES

I'd say Lockdown went fairly well. A number of goals were achieved here. First, the Hardcore title was taken off Judge Mental, allowing him to focus more on the tag team division and his partnership with Ejiro Fasaki (who was given the night off). The main event was highlighted by the appearance of Jerry Lynn, though his motives are still unclear. We don't yet know who TNT's next challenger will be, but there are plenty of contenders, as we'll soon see. I didn't focus a whole lot on the ICTV or US title situations, or on the return of Neilsen of the Jungle, but there are plenty of shows left before the next PPV, so there'll be plenty of time to touch base with everyone.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Ahahaha. I like it.

I'm impressed you got Lynn and Killings. Is there no TNA in the game? In any case, it should be interesting how well they hold their own with our boys...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

There is no TNA in the game. Mike's scenario only has SWF, OAOAST, WWE, CZW, and ROH, so most of the TNA guys are free agents.

And there will be a few more additions besides Lynn and Killings, as the current active roster is a little undersized for a National-sized promotion. So yeah, we'll see how they hold up.

Guest Coffin Surfer
"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs Michael Craven

Danny Williams snap suplexes Craven. Michael Craven pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Craven bodyslams Danny Williams. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Massive lariat, apparently Craven has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Cover, but there's no one to count for Michael Craven. Danny Williams ducks a clothesline attempt. Hard impact russian legsweep by Deathwish. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Danny Williams, great move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Danny Williams nearly kills Craven with a released tiger suplex. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Craven reverses a waistlock. Spear by Michael Craven. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Deathwish pushes out of a Michael Craven hold. Michael Craven is in trouble. Deathbomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Danny Williams

Keith Score *1/2

Match Quality 65%

Crowd Reaction 50%

Overall Rating 57%

I'm not sure what the hell this is? But fuck Scott Keith, fuck him and his shitty revie....I mean recaps.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Pete, I think you need to make Danny the hardcore champ and start putting him in ridiculous gimmick matches, just to see if you can make his head explode. Bwa ha ha.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Hey, Danny as a Hardcore Champion could work, just ship Masato Tanaka and Mike Awesome in as contenders and you've got yourself one hell of a division there.

If Pete can haul Jerry Lynn's washed up, never was, overrated ass into the SWF, surely he bring those two in.

Speaking of which, putting Jerry Lynn in the Main Event can only lead to the doom of your company. That 90% crowd reaction has got to be canned, who in their right minds would give a fuck about Jerry Lynn. Not even the marks are that dumb, but that's just my opinion.

Guest Tod deKindes

Now now Danny, not everybody likes 45-minute armbars.

That show must've been in Philly, y'know. :P

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

That show must've been in Philly, y'know.  :P

Tod, you fucktard, an armbar would have you tappin' in less than 45 SECONDS.

*locks an armbar on Todski*

Guest Coffin Surfer

That show must've been in Philly, y'know.  :P

At least it's doing something for 45 minutes.

The average Jerry Lynn match, sees him laying on his ass for 45 minutes after a WHOLE three seconds of high spots. The guy gets winded quicker than the fucking Big Show, and he's a junior heavy weight.

And I probably got a better death growl than Jerry Lynn too, besides I thought Lynn was into pussy goth rock(don't get me wrong, some of it's o.k.) anyway. I might be wrong, though.

Damn, I've managed to really fuck this thead up. Sorry Pete.

Guest Goodear

The biggest thing wrong with the card is that Ejiro got the night off... I NEVER get the night off. And thats the way uhuh uhuh ... I like it.

And Janus loses overness from winning the hardcore belt? Whatupwitdat?

Hardcore Champeen. (Y)

Lost overness? As Ejiro said........wasupwitDAT?

Guest Powerplay

Hardcore Champeen. (Y)

Lost overness? As Ejiro said........wasupwitDAT?

It's because MVS is a black hole of heat :P. But I'm guessing it's really because the belt (By the overness we see there) is far below you, so holding it doesn't do much for you while doing a lot for it.

It's because MVS is a black hole of heat :P. But I'm guessing it's really because the belt (By the overness we see there) is far below you, so holding it doesn't do much for you while doing a lot for it.

It would be more over if I took you on one in one in a Dark Alley match for the Hardcore Gamers Title! :D

Dooooooo iiiiiiiit LDP....

Guest Powerplay

It would be more over if I took you on one in one in a Dark Alley match for the Hardcore Gamers Title! :D

Dooooooo iiiiiiiit LDP....

TOO LATE! IT'S TO LATE! I DON'T HAVE THE TITLE SO IT'S TOO DAMN LATE!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I'm glad to see this got so much attention. Hopefully I should have another show done by tonight, so you can see some of the storylines starting to take shape. As far as feuds for the PPV go, I have a few in mind, but I'm always open to suggestions (keep in mind, though, that I'll be bringing in a few more guys).

Oh, and I think Danny is just BEGGING for a PPV matchup with Jerry Lynn.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Is there an Edwin in the game? My guess is no, and if that's the case, I suggest you hire Ahmed Johnson, rename him Edwin MacPhisto, and see how well my new namesake can destroy the very fabric of the federation through his own ineptitude.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Xero: You are on the roster; in fact, you have a match on the next show.

Edwin: You're not on the active roster, but you are on the staff roster as a writer.

The next show is running late. I've booked it and have results ready, but I haven't written the vignettes yet. So it'll be sometime tomorrow (gotta sleep sometime).

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Thursday, April 3, 2003

SWF NOTES

Lockdown scored a 3.91 rating, drew an attendance of 1503, and made $60,120 in ticket sales. Lockdown has no competition on Wednesday night, and so it scored a strong television rating. I was surprised that the Ron Killings video worked well to spike the rating, but I'll take anything I can get.

COMING UP ON SMARKDOWN

Tag Match

Fugue & Janus vs. Deja Vu

SWF United States Championship

Mak Francis © vs. Xero

Non-Title Match

TNT vs. Jay Dawg

...and more!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SWF SMARKDOWN - Friday, April 4, 2003

Smarkdown begins, with your announcing team of Bobby Riley and "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens! We begin this week's edition with a match!

Tag Match

Fugue & Janus vs Deja Vu (Kris & Kross)

Fallaway slam by Kross. Big piledriver on Fugue. Cover for a two count. Kross tags out to Kris. Kris scoops up Fugue. Kross bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Flying shoulder tackle by Kris sends Fugue to the mat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kris slams Fugue. Kris misses a clothesline. Diving headbutt from Fugue, not much elevation. Tag between Fugue and Janus. Big clothesline on Kris. Big piledriver on Kris. Kris powers out of a Janus headlock. Tag between Kris and Kross. Kross hits a bulldog off the ropes. Lifting DDT by Kross, looked good. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Janus receives some punishment. Janus counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Powerful Spear by Janus. Kris scoops up Janus for a slam, then turns....but Kross accidentally gets hit in the face with the raised legs of Janus, and it's a Survivor Series 5 flashback moment. Kross can barely stand. Rage Unleashed! 1....2....3. Fugue \ Janus are making their way back down the aisle...but get jumped by Mike Awesome and Perry Saturn! Janus gets dropped throat-first onto the guard rail, and then Fugue is double suplexed on the entrance ramp! Awesome and Saturn storm the ring...and attack Deja Vu as well! Kris gets wiped out with the None! Kross doesn't fair any better, and gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. Awesome and Saturn have destroyed both teams!

Winners: Fugue & Janus

Keith Score **1/2

Match Quality 74%

Crowd Reaction 67%

Overall Rating 70%

Backstage, SWF Commissioner Brian Applewhite (the Suicide King) stands in front of a microphone being held by interviewer Ben Hardy. "Ben, I told everyone on Lockdown that with my new inheritance I would revolutionize this industry, and that is exactly what I have done... with the signing of several new workers to the SWF roster.

"...Ben, I'd like to officially introduce you to my Suicide Squad. Jerry Lynn. Mike Awesome. Perry Saturn. This is what you have seen, and this is only the beginning. In the coming weeks, the Suicide Squad will dominate this industry, and no one, NO ONE in the SWF is safe."

Overall Rating 86%

SWF United States Championship

Mak Francis © vs Xero

Reverse DDT on Xero. Mak Francis floors Xero. Xero gets locked in the Million Dollar Exemption! Submission victory!

Winner and Still Champion: Mak Francis

Mak Francis lost 1 point of overness from this segment (74)

The SWF United States title has gained in image (39)

Keith Score **

Match Quality 66%

Crowd Reaction 57%

Overall Rating 61%

Non-Title Match

Jay Dawg vs TNT

JD gets slammed. TNT fires off some right and left hands. TNT slams Jay Dawg down. Rude Awakening on Jay Dawg by TNT. Jay Dawg ducks a clothesline attempt. Back elbow connects, TNT staggers backward. JD hits a stump piledriver on TNT. Hooks the leg for a two count. TNT takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Spinebuster by TNT. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by TNT, Jay Dawg is down and hurt. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. TNT gets taken down out of nowhere. TNT gets slammed. TNT powers out of a Jay Dawg headlock. TNT slams Jay Dawg down. Jay Dawg can barely stand. Here it comes - Mushroom Cloud. 1....2...3, it's finished. Frost comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! TNT turns around...straight into a Early Winter!! TNT has been left down on the canvas.

Winner: TNT

Keith Score **1/2

Match Quality 82%

Crowd Reaction 59%

Overall Rating 70%

Backstage, Ejiro Fasaki and Judge Mental are warming up in the locker room. The door opens, and Mike Awesome and Perry Saturn enter. Justice and Rule immediately stop what they're doing and stand up to face the Suicide Squad members. After a brief staredown, Ejiro Fasaki is the first to speak. "So you're the Suicide Squad?"

"That's right," replies Awesome.

"You're the ones that are going to 'dominate this industry?'"

"That's right."

"Well, there's a little problem with that," says Ejiro. "You see, we here at the Magnificent Seven are the dominant team in this industry, and we intend to stay that way."

"So we're going to have to get through you, is that it?" asks Saturn.

Ejiro smiles. "That about sums it up."

"See, here's what we propose," the Judge offers. "Later tonight, let's have ourselves a little six-man tag match. Mag-Seven versus Suicide Squad. We'll bring one additional member of our team, and you bring one additional member of yours."

"Anyone from our team?" Saturn asks.

"Anyone," Judge confirms. "Bring Jerry Lynn. Hell, bring the Suicide King himself if you want. I don't care. We'll show you tonight why we're as Magnificent as we say."

"All right, you've got a match," answers Awesome. "But I think you're going to regret it." With that, Awesome and Saturn exit the locker room, leaving Judge and Ejiro alone.

A moment later, Magnificent Seven leader Tom Flesher enters. "Hey, guys," he greets his stablemates. "What's going on?"

"Tom," Ejiro addresses his team leader. "Feeling up for a little workout tonight?"

Ejiro Fasaki lost 2 points of overness from this segment (76)

Overall Rating 62%

Hardcore Match

Jerry Lynn vs Michael Craven

Super kick by Jerry Lynn. Craven gets splashed through a table by Jerry Lynn. DDT from the top rope by Jerry Lynn. That looked brutal. Pin, but Craven is out just before the three count. Lynn uses a basement dropkick to the knee. There's a two count on the pin. Michael Craven ducks a clothesline attempt. Running knee lift from Michael Craven. Spear by Michael Craven. Michael Craven misses a clothesline. Lynn crushes Craven with a running senton. Lynn whips Craven into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Michael Craven knocks Lynn to the outside, then signals for the Descent into Darkness. He reaches out of the ring for Jerry Lynn...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Lynn sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it.

Winner: Jerry Lynn

Keith Score *1/2

Match Quality 71%

Crowd Reaction 45%

Overall Rating 58%

"You think you've seen everything in this business?"

The voice of Ron Killings continues speaking as a video vignette airs black and white clips of his matches.

"Every move, every wrestling hold, every possible finish?

"...You think you've seen it all.

"...Well, there's one thing you haven't seen yet...

"...You haven't seen The Truth."

Once again, the vignette ends with four words:

"Ron Killings - Coming Soon"

Ron Killings gained 4 points of overness from this segment (83)

Overall Rating 100%

We go backstage with Ben Hardy. "I'm here with Neilsen of the Jungle, who has a few comments about his return here in the SWF. Neilsen?"

"What the f**k is going on here?" Neilsen exclaims. "Why the f**k haven't I been given a title shot yet? You all saw me beat the f**king hell out of Frost at From the F**king Fire, and won the f**king ICTV title, and you all saw me give the f**king title back to that lousy f**k. I'm better than that f**king title. I'm beyond it. I've got a new target in mind. I want a f**king World title shot. And TNT, you are going to grant me that f**king shot, or I will make your life a living f**king hell!"

Neilsen of the Jungle lost 2 points of overness from this segment (87)

Overall Rating 73%

Frost is in the ring, holding a microphone. 'TNT, get out here!' Out comes TNT, looking psyched up. He slides into the ring, and they come face-to-face in the ring. TNT doesn't let his stare falter for even a second.

"I called you out here for a reason," says Frost. "I want a World title shot. If I have to kick your ass over and over to get it, well, that's fine. But I want to face you for the SWF World Championship. So what's it going to be?"

TNT suddenly pulls back like he is going to throw a punch, and both of them are suddenly in a fighting stance. TNT smiles, then turns and rolls out of the ring and walks back up the ramp, leaving Frost still looking ready to fight in the ring.

Overall Rating 90%

The Commissioner, Suicide King, is sitting in his office backstage. In walks newcomer Jeff Jarrett. The Commissioner looks up. "Hello, Jeff," King greets as the two exchange a handshake. "Welcome to Suicide Squad."

"Good to be here," Jarrett replies. "Let me tell you, boss, I'm feeling energized, I'm ready to go. Do you have some action for me tonight?"

"Actually," King answers, "there is a spot open in this six-man tag match I have booked for the main event..."

Suicide King gained 1 point of overness from this segment (93)

Jeff Jarrett gained 3 points of overness from this segment (88)

Overall Rating 94%

Six-Man Tag Match

The Magnificent Seven (Ejiro Fasaki, Tom Flesher, & William Hearford) vs Suicide Squad (Jeff Jarrett, Mike Awesome, & Perry Saturn)

Kick from Ejiro Fasaki to the leg. Fasaki uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Tag between Ejiro Fasaki and Tom Flesher. Second rope flying axe handle, Jarrett goes down. Flying reverse elbow by Tom Flesher. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flesher tags out to William Hearford. Tom Flesher scoops up Jarrett. The Judge bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. The Judge drives a thrust kick into the chest of Jarrett. Jarrett powers out of a headlock. Back elbow connects, The Judge staggers backward. Jarrett tags out to Mike Awesome. Back elbow connects, The Judge staggers backward. Lifting DDT by Mike Awesome, looked good. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Big backdrop on The Judge, executed well. Tag between Mike Awesome and Perry Saturn. Saturn bodyslams William Hearford. Vertical suplex by Perry Saturn. The Judge drops out the back of a Perry Saturn bodyslam attempt. The Judge tags out to Ejiro Fasaki. Driven DDT by Ejiro Fasaki. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Saturn tags out to Jeff Jarrett. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Jeff Jarrett uses a forearm to the face. Fasaki counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Jeff Jarrett gets knocked to the ground by Fasaki. Here it comes...Cobra Crossface! Jeff Jarrett taps!

Winners: The Magnificent Seven

Mike Awesome lost 2 points of overness from this segment (63)

Perry Saturn lost 2 points of overness from this segment (58)

Keith Score **3/4

Match Quality 79%

Crowd Reaction 72%

Overall Rating 75%

Final Show Rating 76%

POST SHOW NOTES

So there's a new stable in town, the Suicide Squad, which seems to keep growing and growing. Will it be able to succeed in dominating the league, or will it fall to the Magnificent Seven? Both Neilsen and Frost have issued challenges for the World championship... who will be the next contender? Keep watching.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Bring guys in like Bobby Eaton and Barry Horowitz and let me squash them to build me up as a monster heel. Just bring them in for one match and fire them, I do it in my EWR XPW game for "Hot Shit" Tony Stetson all the time. However, I smell a Frost vs. Neilsen rematch for a title shot. What's the with ICTV title? Does Frost still have it or is it in limbo?

I must say that is Xero's greatest match ever. Wall to wall action!