TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

A super idea for the site

Hey, Maurizio... Remember when you used to talk about your difficulties in taking a crap? Remember the deviant online relationship you had with MyNameIsDementia? How you used to clutter up loads of threads with your sickening pseudo-lovelife, calling each other Pooky-Wooky and other such crap?

That is pretty sick shit. Maybe if Maurizzo starts that up here he can get banned from here too. Is the Dementia person a girl or a guy anyway?

Guest HoffmanHBK

My working theory is that Dementia and Maurizio were the same person.  They were both annoying, they were both overbearing, and they both had trouble with English.  But hey, if "Dementia" was around, when we told Mau-dogg to go fuck himself, he could at least pretend he had someone else.  I'd egg his fucking house, if I had a way to get to Italy.

But, let's be honest.  When you go to the Smark Board, you don't want bullshit assholes like Maurizio stirring shit up.  But you don't really want wrestling, either.  You don't care what you get, so long as you get one thing: Hoff.  And I can only be found in one place, folks:

WDI.

In all seriosuness, I like the Smarks as a website, I like most (definitely not all) of the writers, but we've got a much better groove going on over there than this place probably ever will.  So why not give us a look, huh?

Guest Tiger Suplex 85
Who's this #######? Why is he here? has he got the answer to life's problems? no? Then get the #### away...

I don't have the answers to all life's problems, but I do have SUPER ideas about wrestling sites, plus I find it hard to take a crap! Oh no, that's you.

Seriously, "super"? What are you, 12?

EDIT: Oh yeah, WDI.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

I too recommend WDI, but the wrestling conversation can be a bit sparse sometimes.  But they let you have graphic sigs and custom titles, so they get bonus points.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

WDI does indeed rule the school, junior.

But Dutch is a tad ghey.

My G, what's all these negative vibes you've got with me?! Ok... it's the postwhoremen, or what they call themselves, so go figure... BTW, Dementia was and is real, we often chat on MSN. She usually want to cyber sex, but I refuse since shagging and typing has never been my forte... anyway, I freed this damn board of the Evil Italian so please show some respect, for fuck's sake. The WDI was and is a menace, the real poison... but has long as I'm here no one will harm the smarks  :D

Plus, I don't usually post with other names, I don't like it, ok?

Shit guys, you're full of hate. Go get laid, kill yourself, get some crack but please, do something... me being on this board is not a bad thing, it is a... oh my, now I'm starting to talk like Dallas...

well, I actually like this board and since the site is no more there's really nothing I can lament about. If you guys would read instead of acting like asses 99% of the time, you'd understand that my problem is not really with th writers of the site as it is with organizations and since 70% of this board lamented the same problems (missing rants, crappy search engine) I don't think it's just me being an ass, ok?

ok.

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe
I freed this damn board of the Evil Italian ™

Aren't YOU the Evil Italian? Or was that the original Maurizio C?

The WDI was and is a menace, the real poison...

That we are. But we're less of a poison than a heavy sedative. Then we take over during the slumber. As the ghey Dutch said, conquest is the name of the game, not destruction.

Shit guys, you're full of hate. Go get laid, kill yourself, get some crack but please, do something...

Shut up! I consider that an insult. We have all of the crack we could possibly need. We get laid by the hordes of groupies who swarm around WDI posters like cute, horny flies. We are not full of hate, we're full of drugs. And I don't know about the others, but I have had 7 suicide attempts, three of them successful.

...crappy search engine...

FUCK yeah. That thing is pitiful.

Guest Don Becker

Blame the good folks at Xigla - we're using their search engine, and Google it ain't.

Guest Midnight Express83

God, reason the old flaming folder was giving the axe was because of stupid crap like this. let all the old shit go. And this site is not going to close. Its around for a long time. Give it time for it go back to normal.

More importantly, all but Don, Hoff, and Masked, who posted on this page, grow up.

Guest PYNAGE
IT'S JUST A FUCKING EZBOARD!!!

TESTIFY!!!!

In all seriousness ... we need a WDI-style IkonBoard beatdown on Maurizio . That would rock. But I won't start it off . I'm a relative unknow roun' here.

a beat down on me? Why?! Listen... I've just created a perfect Justin Credible for the Smackdown 3 video game... tomorrow morning I'll receive a set of 6 tapes with wwf tv for the past 3 months... I'm relatively happy, so stop this crap here, ok?

PS. What do you talk about on the wdi board? you compliment each other like "oh, I went 2 minutes with the girl with blonde hair" "Really, I ejaculated after 3 good minutes with the brown one, a record!"?

Guest HoffmanHBK
but has long as I'm here no one will harm the smarks

YOU harm the Smarks.

Ill have to agree there HBK.

And to Midnight...why should we grow up? Your sig admits you like post whoring so what the fuck is your problem? And why does Don not need to grow up? Wait I know...because your a kiss ass. Dick.