TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coffey

WWE Raw: Monday, March 24, 2003

Guest Coffey

RAW will be live this Monday night at 9/8 CT on The New TNN!

Last week, The Rock nearly cost Stone Cold Steve Austin his win over Eric Bischoff. The Rock has shown no respect to Stone Cold in recent weeks, and with WrestleMania XIX coming up on March 30, he's not likely to start now. But the Texas Rattlesnake isn't about to let the People's Champion take the upper hand heading into their clash at SAFECO Field. These two superpowers get one last chance to grab the momentum this Monday on RAW!

Booker T and Triple H share an equal amount of hatred between them, making their match at WrestleMania a must-see not just because the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line. This rivalry is personal, and neither wants to suffer a blow to his pride underneath WrestleMania's bright lights. Find out what Booker T and The Game are doing to prepare for their clash during this Monday's episode of RAW.

This and much more goes down tonight on RAW at 9/8 CT

on The New TNN.

Guessing it will be Booker T vs. Flair tonight or the regular pre-PPV main event tag match with Booker/Austin vs. Rock/HHH.

Guest Coffey

Last night on Sunday Night Heat they said it would be Flair/Hunter Vs. Goldust/Booker in a tag match...

Last night on Sunday Night Heat they said it would be Flair/Hunter Vs. Goldust/Booker in a tag match...

Now if I only watched Heat. :lol: Okay thanks for the info. Hmmm wonder where that leaves Austin and Rock tonight in terms of matches. Probably just a main event interview.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Confident prediction: Book pins HHH in the tag match

Less-confident prediction: Jericho gets the upper-hand on HBK

And you know what that means for WM...

The show is being advertised o nTV as a 'Rock' Concert, so I expect many backstage (if not in ring) segments with Rock playing guitar. I would expect Austin to not wrestle at all (if he does, a Morley / Rico / Jamal / Rosey / A handicap match with any of those squash) and Rock to possibly get his win back over Hurricane in a rematch based on Rock's beatdown last week.

HHH/Flair vs Bookdust should end with Goldust or Booker (preferably Booker) pinning Flair or HHH (or Flair) pinning Goldust. The two main guys shouldn't be taking the loss.

Guest AndrewTS

I'm actually looking more forward to the Raw-cky concert more than anything else on the show. I see no mention of it here. If they bait and switch again I'm going to be pissed off.

I guess I'll tape it. Nothing besides Rock, Booker, and the slim hopes that Molly will make it on Raw keeps me watching anymore.

Guest Coffey

At least, according to the RAW commercials, the WWE realizes that The Rock is the ENTIRE show.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Week of Wrestlemania and they build it by having Rock stand in the ring and play guitar. Or, maybe Rock can play the guitar and Austin will come out and the two will have a sing along again. Idiots!

For some reason Trip/Flair Vs Bookdust sounds good. Triple H didn't look that bad last week. Hopefully he'll be motivated again this week.

RVD/Kane Vs Dudleys last minute Mania' match hopefully.

I'll be shocked if Jericho/HBK gets more then their normal 2 minute feud build.

Guest Coffey
Week of Wrestlemania and they build it by having Rock stand in the ring and play guitar. Or, maybe Rock can play the guitar and Austin will come out and the two will have a sing along again. Idiots!

Those usually tend to be the funniest and most memorable moments to me.

Maybe Rock will learn a new tune this week. :P

Something with 3MW/Rico and Maven would end up on the show probably, Hurricane probably won't be there to 'sell his injury'. More Goldust hilarity(no, that wasn't sarcasm...I find his gimmick crappily funny.) Another Dudleyz segment...basically your typical Raw.

Hopefully the crowd is as hot as last week, really helps the show out. I'm sure nothing special will happen to big up Mania though.

Guest FeArHaVoC

I'd rather see one of those guys get beat down, smack up side the head w/ a chair and laid out in their own blood instead of the usual, paint by the numbers comedy.

Austin/Rock sing together

Austin grabs guitar

Austin hits Rock over the head w/ Guitar

Austin picks Rocky up

Austin stuns Rocky to end show

Guest AndrewTS

These threads should really be started with "One and Only..." in the title.

Oh, and...

Austin hits Rock over the head w/ Guitar

While I like that idea, the guitars they use for weapons probably can't be used to actually play anything.

Guest Coffey
These threads should really be started with "One and Only..." in the title.

I disagree. I think the date of the show is more important. Thus, I put the date on the top line, and one & only on the second line.

One & only wouldn't even be needed if the majority of people weren't ignorant.

Guest notJames

Oh TAG~! ;)

Do you think we'll get the same kind of Rock/Austin confrontation from last year, where there's more humour than drama?

Guest nikowwf

I want HHH to get the upper hand on Booker, cause then Booker would have to win by WWE logic.

niko

Guest bravesfan
Do you think we'll get the same kind of Rock/Austin confrontation from last year, where there's more humour than drama?

Don't think so. The Austin seen on 3rd Degree last night looked like the determined face from Wrestlemania X7, not the paranoid comedic heel from Survivor Series 2001 (even though I loved both characters.) It's come full circle since SS '01, as Austin is playing the focused babyface, while the Rock is playing the comedic heel.

----

Hopefully, we'll also see the World Tag Title Match be announced for Wrestlemania. IMO, it'll be Morley/Storm vs. RVD/Kane vs. Dudleys, with the Dudleys playing the "insurance role" in the match.

Yes even though I know the majority people think Booker already has no chance this Sunday but if he gets the clean pinfall tonight they he REALLY has no chance. Hell I'm almost rooting for HHH to pin Booker tonight as that would be a sign he'll put him over on Sunday...or bury him. :(

Hopefully, we'll also see the World Tag Title Match be announced for Wrestlemania. IMO, it'll be Morley/Storm vs. RVD/Kane vs. Dudleys, with the Dudleys playing the "insurance role" in the match.

Bleh the Raw tag division bores me to tears and I don't think they'll have the titles defended at WM XIX with Regal out. Probably just be yet another Dudleys table match for the #1 contendership like anyone cares.

Guest FeArHaVoC

I'm all for Dudleys Vs RVD/Kane.

Maybe it's wrong of me, but it seems like everytime RVD is against the Dudleys, he takes a hard bump!

Guest razazteca

If it is going to be a Rock concert, will Jeff Hardy & Hurricane do a cover of a Ween song and what about FOZZY?

Guest FeArHaVoC
This just in...

Raw is 2.5 hours tonight.

HYPE! ROCK CONCERT! EXTRA 25 MINUTES!

You Penis Breath!

It's not nice to false advertise.

My dumbass went and checked wwe.com.

Guest notJames

Don't think so. The Austin seen on 3rd Degree last night looked like the determined face from Wrestlemania X7, not the paranoid comedic heel from Survivor Series 2001 (even though I loved both characters.) It's come full circle since SS '01, as Austin is playing the focused babyface, while the Rock is playing the comedic heel.

That's what I meant. The role reversal was implied, seeing as how Rock has been doing the evil heel stuff as of late.

From The Law:

"TNN has given the WWE the green light for RAW to run over by half an hour tonight. TSN will also air the full 2 and a half hours of the program. Sportscentre will follow RAW at 11:30 and then the RAW repeat will air from midnight ‘till 2am (it’ll be interesting to see what they chop for the repeat"

So, it's not me who is the liar if this is false.

Hey guys, just wanna tell ya that I'm back on the Smark Saddle here at TSM.com! I'm also hoping for HHH to pin Booker T tonight in hopes that Booker will win the World Title at Mania.

Guest oldschoolwrestling
From The Law:

"TNN has given the WWE the green light for RAW to run over by half an hour tonight. TSN will also air the full 2 and a half hours of the program. Sportscentre will follow RAW at 11:30 and then the RAW repeat will air from midnight ‘till 2am (it’ll be interesting to see what they chop for the repeat"

So, it's not me who is the liar if this is false.

Both TNN and TSN have been warned by WWE to expect RAW to run longer than usual tonight. Usually, RAW runs 5-10 minutes after 11PM ET, but tonight the overrun is expected to run longer. This could indicate that the company has something big planned for the RAW conclusion.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Now if I only watched Heat. :lol: Okay thanks for the info. Hmmm wonder where that leaves Austin and Rock tonight in terms of matches. Probably just a main event interview.

the Rock in concert. :headbang:

Guest Will Scarlet

I am not getting my hopes up for anything big happening tonight on Raw, but it would be awesome if something exciting did occur.