TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

Who would you rather lose at WM?

I'd rather see Jericho lose - although I don't see why both men can't win (I'm an optimist).

Jericho can lose and keep his heat since HBK, I would assume, won't be around much longer. Remember, even in defeat, a mid carder can be elevated to a main event level. Austin at WrestleMania XIII for instance.

Booker MUST win. If Triple H comes out on top ... well, drastic measures will be taken. I'm going to a Raw house show in about 3 weeks and that's the scheduled main event. I don't want to see Triple H go over at Mania because if he does - that's going to be the same freaking result of the house show.

Guest notJames

Considering what transpired last night, I see Booker eating the clean pin while Jericho ekes out the meaningless victory over GodBoy. No way is HHHeMan going to swallow three straight pinfalls from Booker T. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't have much confidence in that scenario.

Add in the probability of Goldberg debuting on RAW, and it's almost certain HHHeMan retains. Goldberg is set to feud against the Rock for Backlash, then if the fans don't turn him heel, he'll most likely go after the World Title. That, or steal Jericho's Mania heat and go over him immediately. No sense rewarding one of the only bright spots on the RAW roster when you have an expensive ego to feed.

Methinks RAW will soon fall out of my ever-dwindling TV viewing rotation…