TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

SWF Shirts

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I want to see one with THIS IS MAH HOUSE

;)

Or at least Hardcore Maniac... Kudos to stevens for that new name.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I agree with Judge. If you want a shirt so bad, make your own or at least be polite about it.

Where my God damn Memphis Eel shirt, bitch!

Life > Writing Matches > Playing Champ Manager 4 > Making Shirts

With nowt to do this weekend, No match on yet and Nottingham Forest's utter lack of cash for wages annoying me I MAY well be up for a few more shirts tonight.

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

I should really check in more, because I totally knew "Good Morning, Angels!" Some of those are really freaking awesome.

I'm not sure who this Va'aiga guy is, but he's my new favorite JLer. If someone has a Wilson shirt or two pop up, the favoriteness would increase very much.

My vote right now is going to Suicide King's and all of the POOFNAR shirts. Great work, gentlemen.

Guest Tyler McClelland

I'm sure Wilson could settle for a "Miami Dolphins: 2002 Super Bowl Champions!" T-shirt.

Wait a second...

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Or, we could bust out the "Pittsburgh Steelers: Choking in an AFC Championship Near You Since 1990."

It's stuff like this that really makes me miss this place. But then I see a Jay Dawg post, and realize why I'm gone.

;) Just kidding JD, you little fox, you.

Guest Tyler McClelland

*cough*

When was the last time the Dolphins made it past the divisional round?

Guest Tyler McClelland

I'm assuming your response is being delayed by the fact that you have to actually LOOK IT UP.

Guest Deja Vu Kris

A Deja Vu shirt would SO rock the house. If someone were to make that happen, my brother and I would most definitely throw a huge frickin party in your honor.

Dude.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Being the kind hearted Patriots fan I am, I looked it up for Wilson and the Dolphins haven't been past the divisional round since 1992 and they haven't won two games in the playoffs since 1984.

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

The response was delayed because I wasn't home, and every football fan knows that unless you're A) Winning the Super Bowl, or B) Massively over-achieving (Ala the Falcons or Browns this year) that everybody's the same at the end of the year.

But thank you for looking that up fellow AFC East Supporter, Frost. This is now very off-topic, but you'll have that when you have to deal with Steeler fans.

Guest Tyler McClelland

BTW: Va'aiga should start a Cafepress shop so we can actually buy the said merchandise.

And Wilson: shoosh.

OK I'm losing track of who wants one SO

If ya want a shirt PM me, and either tell me what it should say/look like OR leave it to me.

If you don't have stats up any more you MUST tell me what it should say though.

Guest Deja Vu Kross

Hey Va'aiga... what program do you use to make those shirts? Do you just paint over existing shirts and such?